Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel

Dedham, MA View map Visit website
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

The Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel, located in Dedham, Massachusetts, is an intimate wedding venue with enough charm to delight all of your guests. With elegant indoor and luscious outdoor options, your wedding will flourish with excitement and intrigue. If the surroundings don’t add enough flair to your wedding, then the attentive staff and planning services will. Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel makes sure your day is full of stress-free excitement.

Facilities and Capacity
The Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel can accommodate 240 of your guests in the ballroom. With a gorgeous ballroom setting and an uncovered outdoor option, any couple and their guests will revel in delightment.

From day one of working with Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel, you will be pleasantly surprised. The services offered are bar none some of the best in the wedding planning business. They offer the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Drapery
  • Lighting

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

4.7

• Ericka
    Renee Married on 06/26/2021

June 26th 2021

wedding was suppose to be June 27, 2020 it was postponed due to the unexpected Covid so my new date was June 26, 2021 after changing my date several time on my end with Covid and all the changes and restrictions. Grace Alexander was amazing!!!! She always replied to my emails same day always made me feel reassured with everything and when I say everything I mean literally everything. Hilton Hotel Boston/ Dedham Grace A. has been absolutely nothing but perfect they were very accommodating they worked with me the entire process. We are beyond happy that we decided to stick it out and have our wedding June 2021 just as expected The wedding turned out beautiful. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this hotel the bridal suite had a big balcony for our after party LOL Grace A went above and beyond she is 100% recommended hotel recommended for weddings. excellent food it was delicious. The staff the day of the wedding was terrific . I had cocktail hour outdoors and it was beautiful and my reception was in the Grace ballroom it looked beautiful. Also had the pleasure of meeting Alexandrea Who was also fantastic she was with us the whole process she even made my seating chart for me when things didn’t work out on my end last min (Frantic bride) ran out for me. Super sweet she did awesome . people still talking about how good the food was and how much fun they had. Location was good directly off the highway very close to legacy place. I am so happy excellent 100% recommended so happy thank you Alexandrea nothing but wonderful things to say.They have everything included in the packages! I absolutely loved my wedding I am so satisfied with everything at the Hilton Boston /Dedham
    Neena H. Married on 04/04/2021

Wedding experience and Dedham Hilton

The staff was extremely kind, helpful, organized and would respond to our needs right away; all with a smile and unflustered elegance. Ashley Patterson and Gary Sullivan especially stand out for their stellar work.
    Helen J. Married on 03/10/2021

Wonderful, beautiful perfect day

Our daughter’s wedding at the Dedham Hilton was a wonderful experience. Ashley Patterson worked with us from start to finish..bridal shower to wedding day. Ashley is professional.., thorough, attentive to detail and very responsive to questions and concerns. She made the day one we will treasure forever. We highly recommend the Hilton Boston Dedham and Ashley for any special occasion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel 1
Gift

Book your 2020 Wedding by 02/29/20, and receive a FREE Late Night Enhancement. Late Night Enhancements are up to a $14.50/person value (NO CASH VALUE).

Pricing

Lexur Studios Films Lexur Studios Films Wedding Videographers

Great to work with!

25 Allied Drive Dedham, MA, 02026
Location of (Hilton Boston Dedham Hotel)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding

Wedding Venues