AC Hotel Worcester is a wedding venue located in Worcester, Massachusetts, also serving couples from the Boston, Watertown, and Waltham areas. This hotel wedding venue is the perfect wedding destination, conveniently located in the heart of downtown. With top-notch service, sophisticated event spaces, and excellent accommodations, AC Hotel Worcester could be the perfect place to host the wedding of your dreams.
Facilities and Capacity
AC Hotel Worcester has over 11,000 square feet of flexible, sleek, and modern event space, with the ability to comfortably accommodate up to 400 guests. There are several unique ballroom spaces available, depending on your event theme, style, and size. This venue is not only great for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also elopements, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, meetings, and other celebrations. As a hotel venue, AC Hotel Worcester also features comfortable and accommodating suites, great for all of your guests.
When having your wedding at AC Hotel Worcester, you will experience more than just a beautiful venue. There are also excellent in-house event services that will make your day magical, including all-inclusive package options, high-class catering and cuisine, and organized, professional event planning. You can also receive event rental items, cutting-edge A/V equipment, and other great options. While the hotel does offer everything you may need for your event in-house, they do allow you the freedom to select any outside vendors of your liking, as well, to ensure a totally custom and personalized event experience. The seasoned event staff at this venue will make sure that your event goes off without a hitch, and that you end your day feeling relaxed, happy, and totally impressed. Some of the other specific event services that you may find at AC Hotel Worcester include but are not limited to:
11 Reviews for AC Hotel Worcester
Recommended by 100% of couples
20 User photos
Melissa Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2019
Beautiful, Modern, Elegant, Classy.
The AC Hotel is a beautiful location for all your wedding needs. Once you step through the doors, you will know this is where you want to have your wedding! While one may describe the venue as elegant and modern, this venue would never be described as cold. The staff is extremely kind and willing to help you every step of the way. Courtney and her team go above and beyond to make sure that both the couple and their guests have the most unforgettable nights of their lives. Our guest were beyond ecstatic with every detail of our wedding. The AC hotel does not only deliver on their promises, but also executes everything with great finesse. Our guests are still raving about every bit of their meal- to the main entrée, to the salad, and even the butter that came with the rolls!Sent on 10/29/2019
Our wedding planning was a bit of a challenge following an unexpected change less than four months out from our wedding date. We had to find a new venue due to circumstances out of our control. We were so lucky (and honestly enough… lucky does not even come close to describing how we felt) when we found out the AC Hotel had our date available and would be able to meet with us. As we all know, planning a wedding is beyond stressful, re-planning details at the 11th hour is a whole different level. However, this stress all changed once we had a first meeting/showing with Courtney. From this point on we knew we were going to be in good hands. Not only was the AC able to accommodate a number of additions we were planning for the other venue, but they were able to successfully move over a hotel block from our previous location so our guest would be at one convenient place. Whenever we had any questions, Courtney was always there to answer promptly. This did not matter if you sent pages and pages of questions – you got all of your answers in great detail.
Even the execution of our visions went beyond our expectations. Every bride and groom has these great ideas of DIY projects, bring their own supplies, and then drop it off in crates. We did this and more. multiple carloads of supplies; signs, decorations for additional tables, unique sign-in supplies, outdoor entertainment, more signs, endless favors for our guest, a complex number of escort pumpkins, our own monogrammed napkins, candles, place settings, and a fully stocked candy table. The real magic however was the team taking these supplies and realizing our vision. With this task, the team went above and beyond our expectations… each and every detail was on point.
For any of your guest staying at the hotel, the staff is beyond gracious. From the moment you walk-in for check-in, the front desk truly treats you like a friend. This does not stop here but goes for each member of the hotel staff. You will get a friendly hello or good morning for each person you pass by; the front desk, the lobby bar team, the breakfast area, and also the housekeeping staff. Enough cannot be said about the size and elegance of the rooms. Clean, modern, relaxing… you will not want to leave.
We highly recommend the AC Hotel by Marriott as both the location for your wedding and the hotel in which you choose for your wedding guests!
Margaret Flynn · Married on 10/04/2019
Couldn't be happier.
We just got married on 10/5/19 and everything about our wedding at the AC Marriot was absolutely perfect!! Here are the finer points:Sent on 10/07/2019
1. The hotel is beautiful. If you are having guests from out of town, it makes it so easy to have the reception there and then everyone can just take the elevators upstairs to their rooms at the end of the night.
2. We picked this venue because of the resident planner, Courtney. While the hotel is beautiful as I stated above, Courtney is really who sold us. She is so organized. She communicated every important detail to us. She probably responded to approximately 1000 emails over the last 10 months during the planning process, always responding in a timely fashion and she never made me feel like I was being a pain. A specific example of how she went above and beyond: I picked linens for my tables. She ordered samples of the linens, and because she had spent the last 9 ish months listening to me talk about my vision, when she set the table with the samples she was aware that it was NOT what I was envisioning. Brides, when you are busy and your wedding is quickly approaching, you will have a lot on your plate, and you could potentially accidentally pick linens which end up being lavender table cloths when you meant to pick gray. This is the exact circumstance I found myself in. Courtney really had no obligation to bring this to my attention, after all, it was an oversight on my part and for the record, the linens were the exact ones I picked. But, like I said before, she took the time to get to know me and my vision, and she knew it wasn't what I meant to pick. She made time to have me come in the next day and see the linens in person, and I agreed, it was NOT what I wanted. We ordered the right linens and the entire room the night of the wedding looked absolutely amazing. That is just one example of many times she went above and beyond in our wedding planning process.
3. The food is delicious and it is served ON time. Nothing worse than going to a wedding and waiting for hours for food when you've been starving all day. Everything came out hot and on time.
4. The ballroom is a good size for our group (177 total), the tent is beautiful, and the staff are all friendly and professional.
5. Parking is easy in the garage, great location with many options for guests from out of town close by for food and drinks.
6. We stayed in a suite which was great for hair/makeup and pictures the day of. We also coordinated with Courtney to have lunch set up for the bridal party during the getting ready process. It was delivered on time and was perfect to keep us from starving all day.
I don't have any pictures back from my photographer yet, but the ballroom was absolutely beautiful. The staff set up all my DIY decorations exactly to my specifications. As soon as I have pictures back I will post them. I can't say enough positive things. Have your wedding at the AC Marriot Worcester, it will be amazing.
Janell Biczak · Married on 08/10/2019
Great at Accommodating
The AC hotel did a wonderful job wiht our Wedding and Reception. There was a large number of out of town guests so having a single location for everything was very important to us. Courtney was on top of everything and communicated well with us leading up to the event.Sent on 08/29/2019
Food was extremely important to us as my groom has a unusually Dietary Restriction. They were able to work with us to make a delicious menu that was 100% friendly for him.
Also Awesome Chandeliers.