125 Front St., Worcester, MA 01608 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About AC Hotel Worcester

AC Hotel Worcester is a wedding venue located in Worcester, Massachusetts, also serving couples from the Boston, Watertown, and Waltham areas. This hotel wedding venue is the perfect wedding destination, conveniently located in the heart of downtown. With top-notch service, sophisticated event spaces, and excellent accommodations, AC Hotel Worcester could be the perfect place to host the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
AC Hotel Worcester has over 11,000 square feet of flexible, sleek, and modern event space, with the ability to comfortably accommodate up to 400 guests. There are several unique ballroom spaces available, depending on your event theme, style, and size. This venue is not only great for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also elopements, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, meetings, and other celebrations. As a hotel venue, AC Hotel Worcester also features comfortable and accommodating suites, great for all of your guests.

When having your wedding at AC Hotel Worcester, you will experience more than just a beautiful venue. There are also excellent in-house event services that will make your day magical, including all-inclusive package options, high-class catering and cuisine, and organized, professional event planning. You can also receive event rental items, cutting-edge A/V equipment, and other great options. While the hotel does offer everything you may need for your event in-house, they do allow you the freedom to select any outside vendors of your liking, as well, to ensure a totally custom and personalized event experience. The seasoned event staff at this venue will make sure that your event goes off without a hitch, and that you end your day feeling relaxed, happy, and totally impressed. Some of the other specific event services that you may find at AC Hotel Worcester include but are not limited to:

• Bar services

11 Reviews for AC Hotel Worcester

• Margaret

Margaret Flynn · Married on 10/04/2019

Couldn't be happier.

We just got married on 10/5/19 and everything about our wedding at the AC Marriot was absolutely perfect!! Here are the finer points:

1. The hotel is beautiful. If you are having guests from out of town, it makes it so easy to have the reception there and then everyone can just take the elevators upstairs to their rooms at the end of the night.
    2. We picked this venue because of the resident planner, Courtney. While the hotel is beautiful as I stated above, Courtney is really who sold us. She is so organized. She communicated every important detail to us. She probably responded to approximately 1000 emails over the last 10 months during the planning process, always responding in a timely fashion and she never made me feel like I was being a pain. A specific example of how she went above and beyond: I picked linens for my tables. She ordered samples of the linens, and because she had spent the last 9 ish months listening to me talk about my vision, when she set the table with the samples she was aware that it was NOT what I was envisioning. Brides, when you are busy and your wedding is quickly approaching, you will have a lot on your plate, and you could potentially accidentally pick linens which end up being lavender table cloths when you meant to pick gray. This is the exact circumstance I found myself in. Courtney really had no obligation to bring this to my attention, after all, it was an oversight on my part and for the record, the linens were the exact ones I picked. But, like I said before, she took the time to get to know me and my vision, and she knew it wasn't what I meant to pick. She made time to have me come in the next day and see the linens in person, and I agreed, it was NOT what I wanted. We ordered the right linens and the entire room the night of the wedding looked absolutely amazing. That is just one example of many times she went above and beyond in our wedding planning process.
    3. The food is delicious and it is served ON time. Nothing worse than going to a wedding and waiting for hours for food when you've been starving all day. Everything came out hot and on time.
    4. The ballroom is a good size for our group (177 total), the tent is beautiful, and the staff are all friendly and professional.
    5. Parking is easy in the garage, great location with many options for guests from out of town close by for food and drinks.
    6. We stayed in a suite which was great for hair/makeup and pictures the day of. We also coordinated with Courtney to have lunch set up for the bridal party during the getting ready process. It was delivered on time and was perfect to keep us from starving all day.

I don't have any pictures back from my photographer yet, but the ballroom was absolutely beautiful. The staff set up all my DIY decorations exactly to my specifications. As soon as I have pictures back I will post them. I can't say enough positive things. Have your wedding at the AC Marriot Worcester, it will be amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Janell Biczak · Married on 08/10/2019

Great at Accommodating

The AC hotel did a wonderful job wiht our Wedding and Reception. There was a large number of out of town guests so having a single location for everything was very important to us. Courtney was on top of everything and communicated well with us leading up to the event.

Food was extremely important to us as my groom has a unusually Dietary Restriction. They were able to work with us to make a delicious menu that was 100% friendly for him.

Also Awesome Chandeliers.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

AC Hotel Worcester Pricing

AC Hotel Worcester Price Rates

AC Hotel Worcester FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Lighting
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• AC Hotel Worcester 1
    Complimentary 2-Night Stay for the Happy Couple
    Book your wedding reception at the AC Hotel Worcester and receive a complimentary 2-night stay on our luxurious king suite. *Offer valid for 2018-2019 weddings only. Offer not valid on existing bookings. Must mention this offer when booking.

• 125 Front St. Worcester, MA, 01608 See on map
    774-462-5501 (Phone number)
    Location of (AC Hotel Worcester)