AC Hotel Worcester is a wedding venue located in Worcester, Massachusetts, also serving couples from the Boston, Watertown, and Waltham areas. This hotel wedding venue is the perfect wedding destination, conveniently located in the heart of downtown. With top-notch service, sophisticated event spaces, and excellent accommodations, AC Hotel Worcester could be the perfect place to host the wedding of your dreams.
Facilities and Capacity
AC Hotel Worcester has over 11,000 square feet of flexible, sleek, and modern event space, with the ability to comfortably accommodate up to 400 guests. There are several unique ballroom spaces available, depending on your event theme, style, and size. This venue is not only great for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also elopements, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, meetings, and other celebrations. As a hotel venue, AC Hotel Worcester also features comfortable and accommodating suites, great for all of your guests.
When having your wedding at AC Hotel Worcester, you will experience more than just a beautiful venue. There are also excellent in-house event services that will make your day magical, including all-inclusive package options, high-class catering and cuisine, and organized, professional event planning. You can also receive event rental items, cutting-edge A/V equipment, and other great options. While the hotel does offer everything you may need for your event in-house, they do allow you the freedom to select any outside vendors of your liking, as well, to ensure a totally custom and personalized event experience. The seasoned event staff at this venue will make sure that your event goes off without a hitch, and that you end your day feeling relaxed, happy, and totally impressed. Some of the other specific event services that you may find at AC Hotel Worcester include but are not limited to:
Recommended by 100% of couples
20 User photos
Margaret Flynn · Married on 10/04/2019
Couldn't be happier.
We just got married on 10/5/19 and everything about our wedding at the AC Marriot was absolutely perfect!! Here are the finer points:Sent on 10/07/2019
1. The hotel is beautiful. If you are having guests from out of town, it makes it so easy to have the reception there and then everyone can just take the elevators upstairs to their rooms at the end of the night.
2. We picked this venue because of the resident planner, Courtney. While the hotel is beautiful as I stated above, Courtney is really who sold us. She is so organized. She communicated every important detail to us. She probably responded to approximately 1000 emails over the last 10 months during the planning process, always responding in a timely fashion and she never made me feel like I was being a pain. A specific example of how she went above and beyond: I picked linens for my tables. She ordered samples of the linens, and because she had spent the last 9 ish months listening to me talk about my vision, when she set the table with the samples she was aware that it was NOT what I was envisioning. Brides, when you are busy and your wedding is quickly approaching, you will have a lot on your plate, and you could potentially accidentally pick linens which end up being lavender table cloths when you meant to pick gray. This is the exact circumstance I found myself in. Courtney really had no obligation to bring this to my attention, after all, it was an oversight on my part and for the record, the linens were the exact ones I picked. But, like I said before, she took the time to get to know me and my vision, and she knew it wasn't what I meant to pick. She made time to have me come in the next day and see the linens in person, and I agreed, it was NOT what I wanted. We ordered the right linens and the entire room the night of the wedding looked absolutely amazing. That is just one example of many times she went above and beyond in our wedding planning process.
3. The food is delicious and it is served ON time. Nothing worse than going to a wedding and waiting for hours for food when you've been starving all day. Everything came out hot and on time.
4. The ballroom is a good size for our group (177 total), the tent is beautiful, and the staff are all friendly and professional.
5. Parking is easy in the garage, great location with many options for guests from out of town close by for food and drinks.
6. We stayed in a suite which was great for hair/makeup and pictures the day of. We also coordinated with Courtney to have lunch set up for the bridal party during the getting ready process. It was delivered on time and was perfect to keep us from starving all day.
I don't have any pictures back from my photographer yet, but the ballroom was absolutely beautiful. The staff set up all my DIY decorations exactly to my specifications. As soon as I have pictures back I will post them. I can't say enough positive things. Have your wedding at the AC Marriot Worcester, it will be amazing.
Janell Biczak · Married on 08/10/2019
Great at Accommodating
The AC hotel did a wonderful job wiht our Wedding and Reception. There was a large number of out of town guests so having a single location for everything was very important to us. Courtney was on top of everything and communicated well with us leading up to the event.Sent on 08/29/2019
Food was extremely important to us as my groom has a unusually Dietary Restriction. They were able to work with us to make a delicious menu that was 100% friendly for him.
Also Awesome Chandeliers.
Lara Fensin · Married on 08/03/2019
Top Notch Wedding Venue
A DREAM! My wedding was just over a month ago and our guests continue to RAVE about the AC and how perfect of a venue it was to hold our wedding. Courtney and all of the staff at the AC truly went above and beyond our wildest imaginations and expectations. Our guest were so complimentary of first how beautiful the AC & how welcoming the staff is, but also how accessible the hotel is for every mode of transportation!I am incredibly thankful we found the AC and chose them as our wedding venue!Sent on 09/09/2019
Courtney was top notch. I couldn't be happier with the venue and Courtney was a huge part of that. She was there every step of the way- either to answer anxiety driven questions, give me honest opinions, help with wedding party lineup, suggest food options, assist with a realistic timeline, etc. She felt like a family member by the end. She worked around our budget- which was the most important thing to us. We were able to host our wedding here due to her ability to allow the venue to fit our budget. She also even walked me to the AC bus, which graciously took me and my mom and MOH to the first look site. She was ready to greet me when we came back with an umbrella (because there was a tiny chance of rain)! I will never forget her genuine kindness & hardwork throughout the entire wedding planning process and every minute of our wedding day.
Below I outlined more details...
Punctuality- Courtney and her team answered our questions very quickly and were always available for anything we needed! The wedding itself ran perfectly on time as planned. Courtney meticulously organized each part of our wedding so that we met our timeline and everything was punctual and smooth!
Professionalism- I can't say enough about the professionalism that Courtney and her staff demonstrated. They were SO kind and made all of our guests feel so welcome. While I was getting ready we last minute needed chairs in our suite and the staff was at our door within minutes. I loved working with every single one of the staff members!
Food- WOW! First, the food was EXACTLY as promised at the tasting- looks, tastes, etc. The food was incredible with large portions and all of our guests were so impressed! The cocktail hour food was circling frequently by the wonderful staff members. The food choices you have are abundant and you really can't go wrong with any choice you make!
Bar- The bar staff were fast, efficient, and kind as well. Courtney special ordered some beer for us and they had the bars fully stocked. They seamlessly moved the bars from the cocktail hour into the reception hall for ease of access.
Ceremony- We got married in the tent outside. It was absolutely stunning. The space is elegant and classy. We received so many compliments! The staff set up both spaces quickly and efficiently. Courtney was with us every step of the way to ensure the ceremony procedures went as planned.
Reception- This room is gorgeous. The room was set up exactly as planned down to every tiny detail- table numbers, table placement, outside things brought in, etc. The room is so flexible and very capable of fulfilling any bride & grooms needs. The cocktail hour hallway is truly stunning.
AC Hotel Worcester Price Rates