Annie's Escapes Reviews

Annie's Escapes 7
  • Fernando

Fernando · Getting married on 08/31/2020

Great experience

Everything was great! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Robert Sesek · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect honeymoon made easy

While my husband and I do usually like to plan our own vacations, the thought of planning a honeymoon while at the same time planning our wedding was just too much. We knew that we wanted to do a two-week trip to Hawaii and stay on two different islands, but beyond that we hadn't researched anything else. When we decided to enlist the help of a travel agent, something neither of us had done before, we didn't quite know what to expect. After talking to a few agents, it was clear that Ann was the right way to go. Unlike the other agents we talked to, not only was she knowledgeable about Hawaii and was able to present us with a quick rundown of the various islands, but she took the time to understand what we wanted out of our vacation, rather than trying to hastily assemble a package for us. After the initial phone conversation, Ann sent over a possible itinerary and iterated on different activities and hotels so that it fit what we were looking for. With the exception of the flights we booked ourselves, she took care of all the other bookings. And with that, we were able to completely forget about all the details until the week before we left, when she sent over a complete packet with the itinerary and all the vouchers for our activities/lodging/rental cars. The honeymoon was perfect and exactly what we needed: some sightseeing adventures, some down time to go do some unplanned exploring, and then plenty of time for chilling by the beach/pool. Ann did such a great job planning the trip for us, and she made it so easy! The trip felt perfectly customized to us, and it was great that we hardly had to do anything other than express some opinions -- she took care of all the other legwork. We will definitely contact Ann the next time we need another trip and do not want to do all the planning ourselves.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thanks Robert! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and I so appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. Can't wait to start planning the next "escape" :)

Anthony · Married on 10/21/2018

Review of Annie's escapes

From start to finish our experience with Annie was superb. She was very patient in addressing all of our questions/concerns and tailored an experience we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you!! I am so glad that you and Renee had such a magical time in Spain...and so happy to have been able to help you plan it :)

Alaina · Married on 09/02/2018

Italy & Greece Honeymoon

I had an excellent experience working with Anne from the beginning I met with her. For my Honeymoon we were traveling to several locations in Italy( Rome, Sorrento, Positiano & Capri and Greece(Santorini) and I was just not sure how to plan everything out. I told her exactly where I wanted to go and within less than a week she had a custom itinerary for us. The itinerary had all the information we could possibly need-hotels, transfers, train ride, ferry and booked tours. We made minor changes to the itinerary and everything else Anne did. We had the most amazing honeymoon and could not have planned a wedding and trip all within 7 months. I would highly recommend her to any family and friends and already have. My parents are thinking of traveling to Italy next year and they will see Anne for all their travel arrangements. They were highly impressed with the detailed itinerary we received.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much, Alaina! It was such a pleasure working with you guys, and I am happy that I could alleviate some of the stress :) And thank you as well for referring your parents -- I will take very good care of them!

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Honeymoon Perfection!

My husband and I wanted to plan an exciting, exotic honeymoon to the French Polynesia. We didn't know where to start so we reached out to Ann for help. From the first email, Ann was quick to respond, informative and attentive to our wants and needs. She put together the perfect honeymoon to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora and stayed within our budget. All of our reservations and transfers she set up throughout the trip went seamlessly. We highly recommend Annie's Escapes for all of your honeymoon needs!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Annie's Escapes 8
    Annie's Escapes 9
    Annie's Escapes 10

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I am so glad that you loved the Islands of Tahiti - they are so perfect for a honeymoon :)

Jessica M Tomaselli · Married on 08/31/2018

Carefree Planning

Annie planned one vacation for us and our honeymoon. I have to say i never knew planning a vacation could be so easy. After Annie planned out first vacation i was so happy i knew i wanted her to plan our honeymoon. She did an amazing job and she catered to everything we wanted to do. Out honeymoon went so smoothly she thought of everything i am so glad we met Annie!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Annie's Escapes 11

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! I know that Italy was your dream destination, and I'm so happy that we made it all work within your timeframe. Thanks for trusting me with such an important trip, and for taking the time to post a review. Can't wait to work with you and Chris again!

Damien · Married on 06/29/2018

My wife and I hired Ann to plan our honeymoon to Ireland and she did such an amazing job. We had never used a travel agent before but we're so happy we hired her because she took all of the stress out of planning our honeymoon. She met with us within a week of first contacting her and she was extremely attentive to our likes and dislikes. She was able to strike a perfect balance between our budget, planning fun activities, and giving us time to relax and explore on our own. We really can't recommend her highly enough and we will definitely be hiring her to plan future vacations!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Damien and Sarah - I am so glad that you had such a fabulous time in Ireland (and enjoyed such uncharacteristically wonderful, sunny weather!) Thank you for letting me play a part in making this honeymoon so memorable. I look forward to working with you again!

A Desimone · Married on 10/28/2017

Perfect peace of mind!

My husband and I loved working with Ann! She planned the perfect vacation to Ireland and Portugal for us. Every hotel and excursion she suggested was excellent and we enjoyed the peace of mind that came along with her expertise. I have already recommended her services to several other couples. She’s wonderful!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you Ashley - you and Brandon were such a pleasure to work with, and I absolutely loved your itinerary. Ireland and Portugal are two of my faves, and they made for such a unique honeymoon combination!

Ann was amazing to work with! From our first meeting 6 months before our honeymoon, we were on the fence with where we wanted to go. Ann was able to lay out our options with intricate details and prices to help us make our decision. We decided on hawaii to have a mix of relaxation and adventure. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Up until the nignt we left Anne was so helpful in preparing us for our trip and making sure we had all documents needed. If you need help planning, Anne is the way To go!

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you! It's so much fun to help honeymooners sort through all the enticing destinations in this world and settle on just the right fit! I'm glad that Hawaii delivered....it always does :)

Carli · Married on 10/07/2017

Ann helped my husband and I plan our honeymoon this past October. The level of service we experienced was out of this world (and we did NOT make it easy on her). We weren’t quite sure where we wanted to go, when we would be able to go, or what “vibe” we were going for. After asking us some key questions (what we liked, didn’t like, why, etc.) Ann helped us narrow down our trip details and planned the honeymoon of our dreams. She even helped book some of our excursions, answered some emergency questions while abroad and was always available/willing to help. I think it’s safe to say we won’t be using anyone else for future travel planning – Ann is a rockstar!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Carli, you are too sweet! You guys were a pleasure to work with, and I'm so glad we were able to put together such a cool trip to Italy and Spain!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

Ann planned a trip of a lifetime for our 15 day Italian honeymoon! She met with us personally to get an idea of what our travel personalities and expectations for the trip were.

We stayed in Rome, Positano/Amalfi Coast, Florence, Radda in Chianti/Tuscany, & Venice, visiting places in between. After finding out our interests, Ann created an itinerary that was the perfect mix of schedules tours, time for exploration, and relaxation. We really enjoyed the private tours of the Vatican/Sistene Chapel in Rome and Pompeii, as well as the cooking class in Florence and food/waking tour in Venice. Ann arranged the best private transfer, Fabrizio to take us from Rome to the seaside town of Positano with stops at Pontecorvo and Pompeii on the way. The stop in Pontecorvo was special to us because that is where Eric’s family is from. After he bought us cappuccinos, Fabrizio took the time to walk around the town with us and ask the locals to direct us to some places that we wanted to see in town!
    The hotels that Ann booked for us, were perfectly located to what we had planned in each destination. We received 5 star service at all the hotels we stayed at. Ann let them know in advance that it was our honeymoon and we received complimentary wine and champagne as gifts from the hotels.
    Ann arranged all of private transfers, train travel, and rental car making it almost seamless as we visited major cities, the seaside, and countryside of Italy.
    Ann provided a detailed, organized, and easy to follow itinerary. We always received prompt responses to any questions we had leading up to the honeymoon. We also enjoyed receiving travel tips periodically through email. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone that is planning their honeymoon!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Annie's Escapes 19
    Annie's Escapes 20
    Annie's Escapes 21

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Jennifer - I am going to send this review to Fabrizio right now. He will be so happy to know that you guys enjoyed your day with him!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and for allowing me the opportunity to help with these honeymoon plans. It was a pleasure working with you and Eric!

Eddie · Married on 09/23/2017

Ann was phenominal! She took the time to really understand what we liked and were looking for in a honeymoon. She planned an amazing trip for us and made it a memorable honeymoon!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with you and Kayla, and I loved your trip to Paris and the French Riviera {almost} as much as you guys did :) Let me know when you're ready for another escape!

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Ann was the best wedding vendor experience. Working with her made our dream honeymoon come true and SO EASILY! The thought of planning an international trip WHILE planning a wedding was so overwhelming IF you do it on your own. With Annies help it was effortless and so worth it. She's been there done that and knew how to structure our trip and the must stop places. There were multiple times during our trip we thought "Thank goodness for Ann or else we would have been lost!". We can't recommend her enough and can't wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

I loved working with you and Eric, and I should be thanking you for letting me help with your Italian "escape"! The pleasure was all mine :)

Justin · Married on 09/02/2017

Ann was an amazing travel planner and made our honeymoon dreams a reality! She booked us the perfect two week honeymoon to Hawaii and took all of our needs into consideration. She had our itinerary printed out as well as confirmation numbers and contact information just in case we ran into any problems. We highly recommend Annie’s Escapes for any travel bookings and will definitely be using her again in the future!

Annie's Escapes's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and Sarah, and I'm so happy that you loved Hawaii as much as I do! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review...and for referring your sister to Annie's Escapes. That's the ultimate vote of confidence!

Gina · Married on 08/26/2017

First time using a travel agent and Annie was amazing. She helped us plan our 2.5 week honeymoon to Portugal, Italy and France. She listened to our ideas, made great decisions for our trip (cities to visit, hotel stays, when/when not to rent a car, whether to fly or take a train, etc). Would definitely work with Annie in the future and recommend you call her!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

You are too kind, Gina! Thank you so much for trusting me with your honeymoon plans....I'm so happy that your first time with a TA was such a positive experience, and I look forward to working with you guys again in the future!

Meaghan · Married on 07/15/2017

Anne was amazing ! We had the best Honeymoon on the Amalfi coast, and Anne helped make the trip go off without a hitch. She had great reccomendations and easily aligned the hotels and activities she suggested within the atmosphere we were looking for, and she kept this all within our budget! She was very responsive, and even made herself available to help us organize a last minute spontaneous vineyard trip while we were already in Italy. I was blown away by her ability to tailor our honeymoon to achieve our ideal trip perfectly!

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you guys on your Italian "Escape" and I'm glad that you had such a wonderful time. Let me known when you're ready for the next getaway ;)

Lori · Married on 11/26/2016

Annie did an incredible job planning our Honeymoon to Scotland/Ireland and a lovel getaway to Iceland. Both times, she was very attentive to what we wanted and was very responsive and supportive in answering all of our questions. She selected options and was very willing to go back and change things to match our travel style and personalities. She planned awesome trips that I never would have pulled together on my own and I highly recommend working with her!! We certainly will be working with Annie to plan our travel going forward!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much, Lori! I loved working with you guys, and I so appreciate your taking the time to leave some feedback. You've been visiting some of my very favorite places, so I'll have to put on the thinking cap for the next "escape". Maybe Italy? Portugal?

Annie helped us book our honeymoon! She is super organized and made planning easy!! A few weeks before our trip, she sent us a package with everything we needed: confirmation numbers, tips, maps, etc. She even sent us a honeymoon treat to our hotel room in Hawaii! We had never used a travel planner before, but now that we've met Ann, we will definitely use her again!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you SO much for taking the time (while still on your honeymoon!!) to leave me this great feedback. I hope that you are loving Maui as much as I do. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back :)

Ryan · Married on 07/02/2016

Ann was fantastic to work with, and helped us enjoy our dream honeymoon with no worries, knowing that everything was taken care of. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/10/2017

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you!! It was great working with you guys, and I so appreciate your taking the time to leave a review.

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Ann was great to work with from being to end. She met with us face to face to determine what type of honeymoon we wanted and came back with 3 full options less than 48 hours later. After booking our trip, she helped us set up a honeymoon registry account, sent us countless reminders when payments were due, and sent us great information about where we were traveling to. She even helped me book my groom's wedding present to Dallas as a surprise.
    Every time I reached out to her with a question or concern she e-mailed me back within the same day. Working with Ann will only ensure that you have an amazing honeymoon without the added pressure of booking if all yourself.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Brittany - It was such a pleasure working with you and Brian! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time in Antigua, and I can't wait to hear how you both enjoy the trip to Dallas :)

Samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Annie's Escapes was recommended to us by friends. I had done a lot of my own research in regards to places to go on our honeymoon but meeting with Ann was the best choice! There was no cost to use her services and she was very accommodating! At the initial consult, all I had to do was tell her about our dream honeymoon and answer any follow up questions she had. Then in a matter of a few days I received a neat personalized travel brochure which outlined our honeymoon destination, where we would be staying, what we would be doing, and prices if we decided to go with this option. The first option sounded great but I had asked Ann if she could select another destination as well as I liked to compare and later that day I received another custom travel brochure with the other destination option. Booking our honeymoon with Ann was a breeze and she was always very prompt in answering all our questions and adjusting our honeymoon plans as needed. When the trip was almost here she sent us a complete travel kit with all the necessary information saving us time by not having to print everything ourselves. I would highly recommend using Annie's Escapes for planning your dream honeymoon or any other future travel plans! I know we will!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Samantha - I am so happy that you and Curtis chose the Turtle Inn for your honeymoon. Belize is absolutely magical, and your wildlife tours sound like they were true "bucket list" moments! I look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Kimberly · Married on 04/10/2016

Ann helped my husband and I book a honeymoon paradise to the islands of Bora Bora and Moorea. She did an amazing job with all the planning! I did not have much time to do a lot of research myself but everything came out spectacular! From the minute we leave the airport and to the minute we came back, everything was very coordinated and orderly. The vouchers were very clear in direction where we were supposed to go so that we wouldn't get lost. The resorts that Ann booked (Intercontinental Bora Bora and Moorea) were the most beautiful resorts we've ever stayed at! The rooms were high quality and very comfortable and private. If you want a beautiful bungalow where you can just jump in the water from your room, Intercontinental Bora Bora is the best way to go! Ann was able to coordinate great resorts, good flights, and a great honeymoon all within the budget we were working with.

Although I've never met Ann personally since I live far away, she was very good at communicating back in a timely manner and addressed all our needs. Our expectations of what we wanted in a vacation honeymoon was exceeded. If I wanted to have another vacation at a country I am not familiar with, I would call Ann! Thank you Ann!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! I am so happy that you and Teddy enjoyed your time in French Polynesia, and that I was able to take away the stress in planning such an exotic "escape" :) I loved working with you, and hope to be able to help you again in the future!

Kjestine · Married on 01/01/2016

Ann was a big help in planning our honeymoon. We loved that she "interviewed" us to get a feel for the type of vacationers we are. We didn't need to change a single thing in the first package she sent us for our Fijian honeymoon. Ann was very responsive and easy to work with. It was truly an amazing honeymoon. We are already thinking of when we want to go back...someday!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you so much for entrusting me with your honeymoon plans :) I'm not surprised you want to go back, Your description of picking papayas and bananas off the trees and enjoying cocktails on the mountaintop has me ready to pack my bags and hop on a plane!

Annie was awesome! She planned us the perfect Hawaiian Honeymoon! She sat down with us and went over things we like and then e-mailed us soon after with a wonderful itinerary. She was really helpful and always willing to make adjustments as needed, which were few, as she basically planned a perfect trip on the first try! We swam with manta rays, saw volcanoes, coffee plantations, and black sand beaches, swam with sea turtles and kayaked! We told her we love adventure activities and she found us the best ones! At one point, we were boarding a catamaran in Kauai and, seeing many other boats leaving to do a similar cruise, I thought to myself, "we're definitely on the best one." Annie really knows her stuff!! After planning a wedding, we didn't really want to have to do much honeymoon planning, and Annie took care of EVERYTHING!! She even followed up with us when we got home to make sure we had a great time. Look no further! Have Annie plan your honeymoon. :)

Sent on 11/20/2015

Annie's Escapes's reply:

Thank you! I absolutely loved working with you guys. You truly embraced all the amazing experiences that the Hawaiian islands have to offer, and you stayed at one of my favorite hotels in Kauai :)

Sally · Married on 09/19/2015

Ann did a wonderful job planning our honeymoon. She was instrumental in picking our destinations (Santiago, Chile and Easter Island) and we loved both. The tours and hotels she picked were great as well. We will certainly use her again for our travel needs in the future!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Annie's Escapes's reply:

It was SO much fun working with you and Ray, and getting to think outside the box with your adventurous and unique itinerary. I love that you combined sophisticated Santiago with exotic Easter Island, and I'd love to help you whenever you're ready for your next adventure!