730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Your Dream Bridal

An intimate, one-on-one boutique experience for the modern bride.

Welcome to Your Dream Bridal! Experience a luxurious, personalized appointment at Your Dream Bridal, an award-winning intimate bridal gown boutique just west of Boston. Brides can relax in a stress-free and chic environment with their loved ones, browsing a highly curated and one-of-a-kind wedding dress collection with owner and stylist, Malinda Macari.

Saying yes is more than just the dress. Every bride deserves an intimate and inspiring shopping experience when searching for her wedding gown promising an amazing selection of gowns that are timeless, sophisticated and unforgettable.

Follow Your Dream Bridal on

Large dressing room
Large dressing room
your dream bridal best bridal shop boston bridal 50 51 736802
Your Dream Bridal
Owner Malinda is your stylist.
Owner Malinda is your stylist.
your dream bridal dress appointments best of boston 14 51 736802

Your Dream Bridal 5
  • Stewart

Stewart Barbour · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Above and Beyond

Malinda, the owner, is really amazing. First of all, she fit me into a busy Saturday schedule and stayed late for me. I sent her pictures beforehand of my vision and she took the time to review the images and had already pulled gowns she believed I would like. She has a professionalism and thoughtfulness unlike any other person I have encountered in this industry. She was able to help me clarify my likes and dislikes and knew so much about each gown, the cut, and what makes it fit a certain way. Unlike other bridal shops in the area, her appointments are 1.5 hours, which is the perfect amount of time to not feel rushed. If you are looking for a dress in the Boston area, start here.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Lauren Upham · Getting married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING Experience! Highly recommend making an appointment!!

I had such an amazing appointment with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! I had shopped for dresses only once before and wasn't 100% certain what I wanted. She asked me questions, listened to my feedback on each dress, and eventually NAILED what I liked and didn't like. She is truly incredible at what she does and I can't say enough great things about her and her shop. She makes you feel at ease and also gives honest feedback on every dress she puts on you. I cannot wait to wear my dress next year!! Thank you, Malinda!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Rizzitiello · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Personalized, unique bridal experience with a true professional!

I had the most wonderful experience at Your Dream Bridal; Malinda knows her stuff! After trying on dresses at several boutiques in New York & New Jersey my only wish is that I had met Malinda earlier on in my dress search. Malinda took the time to understand my search up until that point, likes / dislikes and was able to use this information to make the most out of the time we had for our appointment. I was so impressed at how Malinda was able to translate my thoughts and ideas into real dress options and turn my vision into a reality. Before coming to Your Dream Bridal I never thought I would have a moment where I knew I had found the dress and wanted to purchase it on the spot! After working with Malinda I absolutely knew I had found "the one." I am very detail oriented and had a lot of questions about materials, differences in color and Malinda was able to find out this information from the designer in real time. Malinda's great relationship with the designer also allowed me to make changes and customize my dream dress (after a big box retail store told me I could not customize the dress). Besides being super helpful and an all around great person, Malinda's shop itself is beautiful and fun to be in. The one on one consultation and experience that you will receive at Your Dream Bridal is not something you will find anywhere else so I encourage you to make an appointment ASAP so you can end the search here. I drove 3.5 hours from NYC to meet Malinda and I would do it again in a minute!

Sent on 09/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Dream Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Enchanted Wedding Cakes
    Enchanted Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Malinda Macari, owner of Dream, a unique bridal boutique has created a stylish shop with beautiful bridal gowns in an intimate setting. Each bride is given a private appointment and Malinda's complete attention. The pretty antiques and soft colors create a soothing visual backdrop for her range of classic and contemporary styles. Her knowledge of gowns and her great taste are assets in helping brides-to-be select the perfect gown.

• 730 Boston Post Road Sudbury, 01776 See on map