730 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Your Dream Bridal

An intimate, one-on-one boutique experience for the modern bride.

Welcome to Your Dream Bridal! Experience a luxurious, personalized appointment at Your Dream Bridal, an award-winning intimate bridal gown boutique just west of Boston. Brides can relax in a stress-free and chic environment with their loved ones, browsing a highly curated and one-of-a-kind wedding dress collection with owner and stylist, Malinda Macari.

Saying yes is more than just the dress. Every bride deserves an intimate and inspiring shopping experience when searching for her wedding gown promising an amazing selection of gowns that are timeless, sophisticated and unforgettable.

Follow Your Dream Bridal on

Large dressing room
Large dressing room
your dream bridal best bridal shop boston bridal 50 51 736802
Your Dream Bridal
Owner Malinda is your stylist.
Owner Malinda is your stylist.
your dream bridal dress appointments best of boston 14 51 736802

Your Dream Bridal 3
Your Dream Bridal 4
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Rizzitiello · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Personalized, unique bridal experience with a true professional!

I had the most wonderful experience at Your Dream Bridal; Malinda knows her stuff! After trying on dresses at several boutiques in New York & New Jersey my only wish is that I had met Malinda earlier on in my dress search. Malinda took the time to understand my search up until that point, likes / dislikes and was able to use this information to make the most out of the time we had for our appointment. I was so impressed at how Malinda was able to translate my thoughts and ideas into real dress options and turn my vision into a reality. Before coming to Your Dream Bridal I never thought I would have a moment where I knew I had found the dress and wanted to purchase it on the spot! After working with Malinda I absolutely knew I had found "the one." I am very detail oriented and had a lot of questions about materials, differences in color and Malinda was able to find out this information from the designer in real time. Malinda's great relationship with the designer also allowed me to make changes and customize my dream dress (after a big box retail store told me I could not customize the dress). Besides being super helpful and an all around great person, Malinda's shop itself is beautiful and fun to be in. The one on one consultation and experience that you will receive at Your Dream Bridal is not something you will find anywhere else so I encourage you to make an appointment ASAP so you can end the search here. I drove 3.5 hours from NYC to meet Malinda and I would do it again in a minute!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Anne

Anne Marie Savello · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Best Dress Shop

Dream was the 4th dress shop I had been to after no luck. The individual appointment and undivided attention helped guide me in picking my dream dress! Melinda took into account all the things I liked or didn't like about dresses I put on and was always smiling. After trying on THE dress, Melinda bedazzled me up and made me feel so beautiful. Highly recommend for any bride who is struggling to describe what she wants.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

Awe! Thanks Anne Marie. It was awesome to meet you and help you find your dream dress. I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see your pictures on the big day. xoxo
  • Alexis

Alexis Sells · Getting married on 06/27/2020

10/10 recommend

Malinda is absolutely incredible. The experience she created for me, my friends, and my family went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what I wanted but Malinda was great about listening to the things that were important to me and then having me try on things she thought met those needs - and she was always right! She asked super helpful questions to help me understand what I liked and disliked about each option so that when it came time to choose I had no doubts. I truly found my dream dress at Your Dream Bridal and have the absolute best memory shopping with my friends, family & Malinda. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Your Dream Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Enchanted Wedding Cakes
    Enchanted Wedding Cakes Wedding Cakes

Malinda Macari, owner of Dream, a unique bridal boutique has created a stylish shop with beautiful bridal gowns in an intimate setting. Each bride is given a private appointment and Malinda's complete attention. The pretty antiques and soft colors create a soothing visual backdrop for her range of classic and contemporary styles. Her knowledge of gowns and her great taste are assets in helping brides-to-be select the perfect gown.

• 730 Boston Post Road Sudbury, 01776 See on map