3 Minchin Drive, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Glamour Cosmetics

Glamour Cosmetics provides versatile makeup services for brides located in the New England area! We provide clients with long-lasting makeup application and a sense of confidence needed for their big day. Glamour Cosmetics takes a client’s vision and personal style and uses professional products and beauty knowledge to further enhance their natural characteristics. Their staff, led by Garineh Ashjian, is trained and certified by celebrity makeup artist Lilit Caradanian. Each artist is up to date with the newest techniques and specializes in bridal glam. Whether you want a natural glow or perfect winged eyeliner, their staff will be able to execute accordingly to ensure your natural beauty shines.

Consultations and trials are provided to ensure each client is satisfied with their final look. We are able to accomodate large groups to ensure every member of your party is picture ready! You can find our most recent work on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/GlamourCosmeticsOfficial!

We hope to work with you on your wedding day!

Follow Glamour Cosmetics on

Makeup by Glamour Cosmeti
unnamed7 51 786500

51 Reviews for Glamour Cosmetics

Eliza Friedman · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Obsessed with Glamour Cosmetics!

Garineh is absolutely amazing! From the moment I met her, I was confident I had found the perfect make-up artist. She is extremely knowledgeable, positive, and truly listens to her clients. My mother and future mother-in-law were both anxious to get professional makeup and Garineh was amazing with both of them - making them feel at ease and comfortable with her application. I was absolutely obsessed with my wedding make-up and received numerous compliments from wedding guests about how beautiful I looked. I would HIGHLY recommend Glamour Cosmetics! Right after securing your venue - I would aim to reserve Garineh!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Glamour Cosmetics's reply:

Eliza! I had so much fun preparing you for your wedding! You looked absolutely breathtaking and I’m so honored to have been a part of your day! I hope I see you soon!! Xx
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 12/31/2019

Book glamour cosmetics today!

I highly recommend Glamour Cosmetics for your bridal makeup! I found Glamour Cosmetics through the Instagram rabbit hole and I am so lucky I did. I loved everything I saw on Instagram so I reached out to Gar. She was super quick to respond and send over all the details needed for me to make my decision. Her prices were very reasonable especially knowing how incredible her work was. I booked her for my wedding day makeup along with my 7 bridesmaids makeup. She set me up with one of her makeup artists Katie who was INCREDIBLE. I can't say enough about how beautiful she made me feel. She really listened to me and made my vision come to life. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and I've had bad experiences with professional makeup in the past, not feeling or looking like myself, but Katie made me feel so beautiful. We made some tweaks after the trial and I couldn't have been happier on the day of. She also did all 7 of my bridesmaids and was very timely. They all looked so beautiful! She was actually only booked to do 6 of my bridesmaids (1 of them was nervous to have her makeup done professionally), but after seeing how great everyone's makeup looked, my 7th bridesmaid had Katie do her makeup too. It was amazing! Everyone book Glamour Cosmetics today!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • laura

laura · Married on 10/23/2019

The best makeup artist out there!

Garineh is AMAZING. I don’t know what she does but everyone looked so pretty! Her style is flawless!

Sent on 10/25/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Glamour Cosmetics FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• 3 Minchin Drive Woburn, MA, 01801 See on map
    Location of (Glamour Cosmetics)