3 Minchin Drive, Woburn, MA 01801 Map · Phone number

About Glamour Cosmetics

Glamour Cosmetics provides versatile makeup services for brides located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Their stylists provide clients with long-lasting makeup application and a sense of confidence needed for their big day. Glamour Cosmetics takes a client’s vision and personal style and uses professional products and beauty knowledge to further enhance their natural characteristics. Their staff, led by Garineh Ashjian, is trained and certified by celebrity makeup artist Lilit Caradanian. Each artist is up to date with the newest techniques and specializes in bridal glam. Whether you want a natural glow or perfect winged eyeliner, their staff will be able to execute accordingly to ensure your natural beauty shines.

Consultations and trials are provided to ensure each client is satisfied with their final look. Their staff can provide group services to ensure every member of your party is picture ready. Their services include airbrush application, contouring, eye makeup, on-site services, and false lashes. Other services include:

• Male grooming

Glamour Cosmetics 7
  • Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/15/2019

Garineh is incredible!

Garineh was recommended to me by my photographer, who is the best of the best, so I was confident she would undoubtedly be amazing. And AMAZING she was! First, Garineh is so incredibly sweet and accommodating, which is so important to help put you and your bridal party at ease. Secondly, she is SUPER talented and can literally work with any age and skin-type, and rest assured the end result will be gorgeous! I had two makeup trials with my mom prior to the wedding to try a few different looks and Garineh was such a pleasure to work with each time, I knew we’d be in great hands on the day of the wedding. I was right! She made each of the girls look absolutely beautiful - including my two younger sisters (who were junior bridesmaids) and who still looked age-appropriate but glamorous! I felt beautiful but like myself, which was my ultimate goal. Garineh is such a pro and you will not regret working with her!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Glamour Cosmetics 8
    Glamour Cosmetics 9
    Glamour Cosmetics 10
    Glamour Cosmetics 11
    Glamour Cosmetics 12
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 06/01/2019

The best makeup artist in Boston

I LOVED worked with Garineh so much. She is so amazing and talented - the absolutely best makeup artist in the Boston area. A friend of mine recommended I check out Garineh's instagram. She hired her for her own wedding and had an amazing experience. Gar is so incredibly sweet, patient, and has such a bubbly personality that everyone just adores. She took time to understand exactly the look I was going for - a very elegant, classic beauty look. I showed her a picture or two and she made my vision come to life. I couldn't have been more impressed. All my bridesmaids loved her. And my mother who never wears a drop of makeup loved her so much! Thank you so much for making us all feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Melissa · Married on 11/30/2018

Bridal make up

Garineh is simply beautiful inside and out. She is amazing! I wanted someone who is super meticulous and an expert in the make up field. She has taken an extensive amount of hands on CE courses and her work exemplifies that! She is super patient and professional. I was beyond pleased with my bridal make up... I literally cried on my wedding day! Book Gar for your Wedding Day you will not regret it! Thank you again Gar for making my day so special!

Sent on 12/03/2018