Glamour Cosmetics Reviews

53 | Woburn, MA

53 Reviews for Glamour Cosmetics

Eliza Friedman 路 Getting married on 03/09/2021

Obsessed with Glamour Cosmetics!

Garineh is absolutely amazing! From the moment I met her, I was confident I had found the perfect make-up artist. She is extremely knowledgeable, positive, and truly listens to her clients. My mother and future mother-in-law were both anxious to get professional makeup and Garineh was amazing with both of them - making them feel at ease and comfortable with her application. I was absolutely obsessed with my wedding make-up and received numerous compliments from wedding guests about how beautiful I looked. I would HIGHLY recommend Glamour Cosmetics! Right after securing your venue - I would aim to reserve Garineh!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Glamour Cosmetics's reply:

Eliza! I had so much fun preparing you for your wedding! You looked absolutely breathtaking and I鈥檓 so honored to have been a part of your day! I hope I see you soon!! Xx
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Lung 路 Getting married on 12/07/2020

Garineh and Louise are the Dream Team!

My consultation with Garineh exceeded my expectations. She is a true professional and I trusted her with my acne prone skin to help make me look flawless for my special day. Louise was able to recreate my consultation look with precision! Also, when I was down and out without a hair stylist due to covid19, Garineh stepped up and saved the day with a referral that I knew I could trust and love. Garineh is also wonderful with skin care advice and helped me find a local spa for facials to help keep my skin looking healthy. Thank you Glamour Cosmetics!!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Glamour Cosmetics's reply:

Kim, thank you for your sweet review! It was my pleasure to help you with your wedding details and I am so happy you loved your makeup! You look stunning! Louise adored you and loved glamming you up! Congratulations and we hope to see you soon! 馃挄
  • Meagan

Meagan 路 Married on 12/31/2019

Book glamour cosmetics today!

I highly recommend Glamour Cosmetics for your bridal makeup! I found Glamour Cosmetics through the Instagram rabbit hole and I am so lucky I did. I loved everything I saw on Instagram so I reached out to Gar. She was super quick to respond and send over all the details needed for me to make my decision. Her prices were very reasonable especially knowing how incredible her work was. I booked her for my wedding day makeup along with my 7 bridesmaids makeup. She set me up with one of her makeup artists Katie who was INCREDIBLE. I can't say enough about how beautiful she made me feel. She really listened to me and made my vision come to life. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and I've had bad experiences with professional makeup in the past, not feeling or looking like myself, but Katie made me feel so beautiful. We made some tweaks after the trial and I couldn't have been happier on the day of. She also did all 7 of my bridesmaids and was very timely. They all looked so beautiful! She was actually only booked to do 6 of my bridesmaids (1 of them was nervous to have her makeup done professionally), but after seeing how great everyone's makeup looked, my 7th bridesmaid had Katie do her makeup too. It was amazing! Everyone book Glamour Cosmetics today!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • laura

laura 路 Married on 10/19/2019

The best makeup artist out there!

Garineh is AMAZING. I don鈥檛 know what she does but everyone looked so pretty! Her style is flawless!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Tympanick 路 Married on 10/13/2019

PERFECTION would be the best word to describe this makeup artist

I normally always forget or do not have time to write reviews but for my wedding vendors that made my vision come alive, I am making sure I do not. ESPECIALLY GAR! I have done wedding makeup before and hope to continue it in the future so needless to say I am pretty picky when it comes to my own makeup. I thought I would never find someone who thinks about every detail like myself. BUT thankfully I did! Gar is a true perfectionist when it comes to makeup. I brought her pictures of what I liked and she took those and did something better. I trusted her completely. Her quality is celebrity style and she can do every style from dramatic, to natural or just right in the middle, she can do it all! She made my mom look so beautiful it was unreal. My makeup and hair (done by Chrissy Vow to Style) were the two things I thought would stress me out the most on my wedding day because I am a perfectionist and indecisive but, it ended up stressing me out the least because of Gar and Chrissy. She is also the sweetest person and we had a blast talking and laughing my wedding morning. She made me feel so relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day which is hard to do that I could cry everytime I see pictures and think about it. Gar is worth every dollar so please don't hesitate and book her ASAP because she is popular and gets booked well in advance. I will be recommending her forever and I promise you will be ecstatic!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Alli

Alli Vaillancourt 路 Married on 10/04/2019

amazing makeup artist

Garineh was amazing on my wedding day! She came right on time and was able to set up early in the bridal suite. She was so professional with me and all of my bridesmaids and made sure to give all of us the unique looks we were going for. Everyone was so happy with their makeup and it was such a relaxing morning because Garineh is a true professional! My bridal makeup was beautiful and it stayed perfectly the entire day and night. I am so pleased with my choice to use Glamour Cosmetics

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Simply the best!

Working with Garineh was an absolute dream! She was super friendly and easy to work from our initial phone/email conversations to handling a 12+ bridal party on my wedding day. Gar is a perfectionist in all the best ways and listens very carefully to your wants to ensure she is creating the best look for you. Our make up looked elegant, yet natural, and we felt like best versions of ourselves. Best part - our make up lasted all night long! Look no further than Glamour Cosmetics!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Emily 路 Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing team!

I am so glad I worked with Glamour Cosmetics for my wedding! We worked with Layza the day of and she was attentive, detailed, patient, and so talented! We had a large group: 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 1 grandmother, and 2 flower girls and everyone loved how their makeup came out. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely AmazinG

Garineh is extremely talented! She was extremely professional and helped me get the perfect look for my wedding. I wanted to make sure that I still looked like myself on my wedding day and she was able to do that while still adding some glam and helping me feel beautiful! For my trial, I showed Garineh pictures of what I liked and we talked through some ideas. She went to work and at the end, I was obsessed with what she did. She made me feel like the best version of myself. On the wedding day, Garineh showed up early and ready to go. She was very calm and did a nice job of communicating with the hotel staff about things we needed, where to set up, etc. which took the pressure off of me. She referenced pictures from the trial to make sure she knew exactly what I had wanted. I cannot recommend Glamour Cosmetics enough. If you want to feel comfortable, and relaxed on your wedding day knowing that the outcome will be beautiful, choose them.

Sent on 10/31/2019

LAUREN 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you glamour cosmetics!

Garineh is the best of the best. She truly made my makeup dreams come true. She knew exactly how to execute the look I wanted for my wedding day, and did it effortlessly. I may have gotten married on the hottest day of the year and my makeup stayed put all day and all night thanks to her. She is a joy to work with! She is extremely professional, reliable, and so sweet. If you are looking for a makeup artist, you are in perfect hands with Glamour Cosmetics!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • AMANDA

Amanda 路 Married on 07/12/2019

Thank you Glamour Cosmetics!!

Garineh made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding a couple of years ago and Garineh was her makeup artist. I got her information as soon as she did my makeup because I knew I would want her for my future wedding!!
    All of my bridesmaids looked like the most amazing versions of themselves, and even my mother (who refused to get her makeup done originally) saw everyone else and decided to let Garineh work her magic that day, and LOVED it!! Our skin was flawless and lasted all through the night--huge plus if you have a bridal party of dancing machines!
    I HIGHLY suggest Glamour Cosmetics to any bride...she is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met as well :-)

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect for all brides, natural to glam!

There is quite literally not enough space allowed to explain what an amazing experience I had with Gar and Glamour Cosmetics on my wedding day. I first heard of Glamour Cosmetics at a friends wedding where Gar was doing the bridal party make up. Not only does she blend right in with the group with her friendly fun demeanor, she does incredible make up. She asks all the right questions and as someone so unfamiliar with make up she was able to pin point a look that was perfect for me. The bride on this day had a number of skin issues and Gar worked with her for the weeks approaching her wedding to help ensure her skin was in the best shape for her big day. I had to have Gar for my own wedding, and then my sister had to have her for hers! So, I鈥檝e worked with Glamour Cosmetics 3 times and each time has been perfect! I can鈥檛 recommend Glamour Cosmetics enough. This company puts so much care into their work and truly go above and beyond to ensure you look and feel your best on your wedding day. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Ilona

Ilona 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Garineh is incredible!

Garineh was recommended to me by my photographer, who is the best of the best, so I was confident she would undoubtedly be amazing. And AMAZING she was! First, Garineh is so incredibly sweet and accommodating, which is so important to help put you and your bridal party at ease. Secondly, she is SUPER talented and can literally work with any age and skin-type, and rest assured the end result will be gorgeous! I had two makeup trials with my mom prior to the wedding to try a few different looks and Garineh was such a pleasure to work with each time, I knew we鈥檇 be in great hands on the day of the wedding. I was right! She made each of the girls look absolutely beautiful - including my two younger sisters (who were junior bridesmaids) and who still looked age-appropriate but glamorous! I felt beautiful but like myself, which was my ultimate goal. Garineh is such a pro and you will not regret working with her!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin Crowley 路 Married on 06/01/2019

The best makeup artist in Boston

I LOVED worked with Garineh so much. She is so amazing and talented - the absolutely best makeup artist in the Boston area. A friend of mine recommended I check out Garineh's instagram. She hired her for her own wedding and had an amazing experience. Gar is so incredibly sweet, patient, and has such a bubbly personality that everyone just adores. She took time to understand exactly the look I was going for - a very elegant, classic beauty look. I showed her a picture or two and she made my vision come to life. I couldn't have been more impressed. All my bridesmaids loved her. And my mother who never wears a drop of makeup loved her so much! Thank you so much for making us all feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Melissa 路 Married on 11/30/2018

Bridal make up

Garineh is simply beautiful inside and out. She is amazing! I wanted someone who is super meticulous and an expert in the make up field. She has taken an extensive amount of hands on CE courses and her work exemplifies that! She is super patient and professional. I was beyond pleased with my bridal make up... I literally cried on my wedding day! Book Gar for your Wedding Day you will not regret it! Thank you again Gar for making my day so special!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Sara

Sara 路 Married on 11/18/2018

best wedding make up artist ever, thank you Garineh!

If you are looking for professional, beautiful, detailed, personalized and simply the most stunning wedding make up you'll get for your big day, then no need to think twice- go with Glamour Cosmetics! I was fortunate enough to have Garineh as my make up artist for my wedding in Newport RI this past November. I can't thank Garineh enough for her amazing work! She truly did a stunning job with my make up and all of my bridesmaids absolutely loved theirs! Everything was perfect. She was so welcoming and sweet from the day I was scheduling my trial to the day of my wedding. Not only is she super knowledgeable and a true professional, but she is also so understanding and flexible. I changed my mind a couple of times about what I wanted for my wedding day make up look, and Garineh was so understanding and accommodating every time I reached out to her. She also gave me recommendations for skin care routines and referred me to some of the best places for pre-wedding day facials and skin care when I inquired. She even called one of the spas to make sure that I was on their radar when I called to make an appointment! I honestly knew that Glamour Cosmetics would be the right choice for me and I didn't think twice after I saw all of her beautiful work on her instagram page, one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding!
    Not only is Garineh super talented but she is also an amazing person and I absolutely loved working with her! Her sweet nature and constant smile made my wedding morning all the more perfect. Thank you so much to Garineh and the Glamour cosmetics team from me and all of my bridesmaids and family!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 11/17/2018

The best makeup I have ever had

Gar was incredible to work with on our wedding day. I live out of state and she made it so easy to schedule and work with her. I decided a month before the wedding that I wanted to change my makeup look and not only did she accommodate another trial, she executed my vision perfectly while also adding her professional advice on what would look best. For reference, this is the first time I have ever had my makeup professionally done and NOT washed it off. My makeup lasted from 10 am until 2 am perfectly. She also kept everyone on schedule which was a huge help while getting ready. My best advice to brides: book Gar as soon as possible!

Sent on 12/12/2018

nicole 路 Married on 10/13/2018

I have never felt more beautiful!

When I started searching for a makeup professional for my wedding, I didn't know where to start. A friend of mine recommended Glamour Cosmetics and I am SO happy that Garineh and her team were available to make me and my girls feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day. From the very beginning, Glamour Cosmetics has amazing communication and accommodated everything I needed. I was nervous at my trial as I had never had my makeup professionally done prior, but Garineh walked me through everything and made me feel comfortable, she even taught me a few tips about what makeup to chose for my skin type and how to make it stay on when applying it myself. My makeup from both my trial and the big day lasted all night long. Thank you Glamour Cosmetics!

Sent on 12/16/2018

setareh 路 Married on 08/26/2018

I worked with Glamour Cosmetics for my bridal makeup and it was one of the wisest decisions I've EVER made. When it comes to makeup, I'm a picky gal. I believe makeup should add to your beauty without changing your looks drastically. There is a very hard to get sweet spot, which Layza from Glamour Cosmetics' team just nailed it.

Before my trial with Layza, I had done two other makeup trials both with great makeup artists. However, unfortunately it did not meet my expectation. I either looked like I'm not wearing any makeup (then what's the point of hiring a makeup artist? ), or as if I'm wearing makeup and I look editorial shooting pretty, but I don't look like myself anymore. Neither cases were my ideal bridal look.

Glamour Cosmetics in, contrast, went beyond my expectation in creating the subtle look I was looking for. I cannot recommend them enough. One extra bonus about working with them was their very professional and peaceful attitude on the day of. We were running a bit behind the schedule and you can imagine the stress over me. However, Glamour Cosmetics did not add to this stress at all while some other vendors did. Layza was very calm and focused which I cannot appreciate enough.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Alexandra 路 Married on 07/07/2018

Glamour Cosmetics was absolutely amazing! I wish I could give Garineh and her assistant more stars! I had such a wonderful experience from my initial email conversations, to my make-up trial, and of course on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my make-up on my wedding day. I had a large bridal party (12 ladies and myself) and Garineh accommodated everyone so wonderfully! I had ladies of all different ages, skin-types, and skin-tones. I truly felt beautiful and my make-up lasted all night long! Garineh and her team are true professionals! I would HIGHLY recommend Glamour Cosmetics to anyone looking for a flawless face on their wedding day or any occasion!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lindsey 路 Married on 06/29/2018

As soon as I saw Garineh's work through another friend who was in a wedding she did, I knew I had to have her! Glamour Cosmetics was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. Garineh was so helpful with accommodating my large bridal party. My trial came out absolutely amazing, but on the day of I decided I wanted something a little more dramatic with Garineh's suggestion. Garineh was able to create a more dramatic look and I trusted her completely! My make up came out amazing, and held up all night. Everyone was complimenting all of the girls make up and I had several inquiries as to who did it! I was so glad Garineh was able to work with me and my crazy girls and create beautiful looks that had everyone in awe! Thanks again, Garineh!

Lindsey

Sent on 07/16/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Garineh is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever seen! She literally made my makeup dreams come true! For starters, she made me feel completely comfortable about every step of the process. We did a makeup trial prior to my wedding day and she walked me through everything she was doing. After the trial, she took photos of my glam and allowed me to show her what changes I wanted to make to give me the perfect look for my wedding day. Leading up to the big day, she kept in touch via email to confirm that I was all set with everything I needed. On the day of the wedding, she treated myself, my mom and my entire bridal party like queens! Everyone looked SO AMAZING. I felt like the most gorgeous bride in the entire world thanks to her. She is also completely beautiful inside and out. It made me so happy to know that the girl I chose with all this talent is also someone that I can now say I admire and respect. I am so thankful that I found Glamour Cosmetics and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for the perfect glam for your perfect day!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lauren 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Garineh is absolutely AMAZING! I looked at dozens of makeup artists for my wedding, but when I came across Garineh's instagram, I knew she was exactly what I was looking for!! She is so incredibly skilled and can truly pull off any look you are going for whether it's glam or more natural. My bridesmaids all have different skin tones and wanted different looks for the wedding and Garineh made every girl look absolutely stunning! She's not only talented but also SO sweet to work with! She was professional, warm, and friendly and made my family and friends so comfortable that morning. I ended up asking to have a second trial run and Garineh squeezed me in a month before my wedding to make sure I was 100% happy with the look we were going for. She had the best suggestions and executed my vision perfectly. She also had time to do a trial with my mom! Garineh truly exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She's the best!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Tiana 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Garineh was simply amazing! From the moment I met her for my makeup trial, I felt at ease and knew that she would be the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day! We instantly bonded over being Armenian and decorating our new homes. She was so open to hearing what I liked and didn't like for my trial and was so amenable to fixing my makeup to make it JUST right. Garineh is so talented and has "the eye" for making her clients look beautiful. Every detail of my makeup was just perfection. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day all thanks to her! I cannot wait for her to "glamour" me up again for our next event!

Pre-wedding, Garineh was so flexible. She was willing to go anywhere even if it was last minute (regarding having makeup done at my aunt's hair salon vs. my house). Her easy going and bubbly personality always put me at ease even in the "high stress" times. I could not have been happier with Garineh!!!! She is AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Marissa 路 Married on 01/12/2018

I really enjoyed working with Garineh! She is such an artist ! I knew from my trial that on my big day I would have no worries about looking my best! She made myself and my entire wedding party look and feel beautiful! Pleasing everyone is hard, but my wedding party loved their makeup!

Sent on 06/15/2018