26 Reviews for Glamour Cosmetics

On-Site Makeup (8)
Natural Makeup (7)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
26 Glamour Cosmetics Reviews

Garineh is absolutely AMAZING! I looked at dozens of makeup artists for my wedding, but when I came across Garineh's instagram, I knew she was exactly what I was looking for!! She is so incredibly skilled and can truly pull off any look you are going for whether it's glam or more natural. My bridesmaids all have different skin tones and wanted different looks for the wedding and Garineh made every girl look absolutely stunning! She's not only talented but also SO sweet to work with! She was professional, warm, and friendly and made my family and friends so comfortable that morning. I ended up asking to have a second trial run and Garineh squeezed me in a month before my wedding to make sure I was 100% happy with the look we were going for. She had the best suggestions and executed my vision perfectly. She also had time to do a trial with my mom! Garineh truly exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She's the best!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Garineh was simply amazing! From the moment I met her for my makeup trial, I felt at ease and knew that she would be the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day! We instantly bonded over being Armenian and decorating our new homes. She was so open to hearing what I liked and didn't like for my trial and was so amenable to fixing my makeup to make it JUST right. Garineh is so talented and has "the eye" for making her clients look beautiful. Every detail of my makeup was just perfection. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day all thanks to her! I cannot wait for her to "glamour" me up again for our next event!

Pre-wedding, Garineh was so flexible. She was willing to go anywhere even if it was last minute (regarding having makeup done at my aunt's hair salon vs. my house). Her easy going and bubbly personality always put me at ease even in the "high stress" times. I could not have been happier with Garineh!!!! She is AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Tiana, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed working with Garineh! She is such an artist ! I knew from my trial that on my big day I would have no worries about looking my best! She made myself and my entire wedding party look and feel beautiful! Pleasing everyone is hard, but my wedding party loved their makeup!

Profile Picture Marissa, 1/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Gar was everything you want and need in a makeup artist for your wedding. Her amazing skill, professionalism, and wonderful personality is the exactly what you want on your wedding day. I'm a perfectionist and know a thing or two about makeup so my standards were high. She made makeup one less thing for me to worry about at such a crazy time in my life. My bridesmaids and mom all looked amazing and I felt so beautiful. I'm so happy I found her and you will be, too!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Garineh was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout the whole wedding process, happily doing a trial on both me and my mom. I've always been particular about my makeup and have had to touch up or change something every time I've had it done in the past...not this time! Garineh asked questions and genuinely listened, truly wanting to make everyone look and feel beautiful (and they did!). If you are looking for a personable, professional, and very talented makeup artist, you should absolutely consider Glamour Cosmetics!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

EXCELLENT. Very professional. I had a large wedding party (12 girls including myself). The day went so smoothly and we never felt rushed. All the bridesmaids were so happy how their makeup came out. As someone who does not wear much makeup I found it to be very natural looking ( just how I had asked) and I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

5 stars all around! I cannot express enough how AMAZING Garineh is. She is extremely talented with a makeup brush! I showed her several examples of what I was looking for on my wedding day and she exceeded my expectations. She took her time to make sure my makeup was perfect. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and received so many compliments!! She is extremely sweet and knowledgeable. She also sent an email a few days before my wedding with beauty care tips to make sure my skin was on point for the big day! This was extremely helpful/thoughtful of her!!! She is the BEST! I cannot recommend her enough! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding day contact her TODAY!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Gar was awesome to work with and did a great job! She did 8 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and me for my December wedding. She brought an assistant who was equally as good! She made everyone feel comfortable, especially because most of us don't get our makeup done often. She nailed everyone's visions of how they wanted to look and made sure everyone looked natural. I would recommend Glamour Cosmetics to anyone needed a makeup artist!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Garineh is AMAZING!! She did the makeup for my wedding at the Park Plaza Hotel in Boston including my bridesmaids and mother and did an incredible job. Everyone looked and felt really beautiful - it made it for a happy and relaxing wedding day! As a bride, I didn't have to worry about touching up or re-doing my makeup which was a huge relief - it was absolutely perfect. Not only is Garineh talented but she's also super nice, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!!!!! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

A friend of mine recommended Garineh, and I am SO thankful that she did. She was professional, kind and accommodating. I literally texted her in a frenzy the night before because I wanted to change my make-up last minute from natural to smokey, and she accommodated my request no problem! And not only that, she made me look more beautiful than I could have imagined!! I am so thankful that I found her and her assistant, Layza. My bridesmaids were raving about their looks and make-up all night long. She definitely knows what she is doing and I urge anyone looking for makeup to contact her asap!! You won't be sorry!!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

It's honestly debatable who I loved more on my wedding day- Garineh or my husband. Let's start with the important piece- Gar is incredibly talented. I honestly didn't even give her any direction/requests etc. because I fully trusted her. She has an amazing eye for what looks good on people, no matter what you look like. Gar has worked with clients of all different races/ethnicities, skin types, face shapes, etc. and knows exactly what to do for each person to highlight their most beautiful features (and let's be honest, hide the not-so-great ones). Whether you're looking for natural or glam- she does it all. Since I knew Garineh would be doing my makeup, I had no fears leading up to my wedding day about breaking out, dark circles, etc. because I knew she would be able to fix it all. My skin tends to absorb products very easily and I sweat off makeup quickly. On my wedding day, my makeup looked as good when I took it off 12 hours later as when it was first done. Now for the details...Garineh is extremely professional. She always responds to emails or other correspondence immediately and is always on time. She arrived 10-15 minutes early on my wedding day, set up quickly, and completed 5 ladies' makeup perfectly along the schedule we had discussed. Garineh is also the SWEETEST girl you will ever meet and once your wedding day comes, you'll know why this is important. Your wedding is one of the most stressful days of your entire life and you want to be surrounded by positive vibes and positive people. Garineh has a way about her that makes you feel beautiful and completely at ease. In terms of $, she's pretty on par with other PROFESSIONAL makeup artists. I stress "professional" because you might find someone cheaper who dabbles in makeup or does hair and makeup, but IT'S NOT THE SAME! Garineh is 100% worth her value (honestly, she's worth MUCH more).

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

I first saw Garineh’s work on a friend while she was a bridesmaid in another wedding. Garineh posted a before and after and her and I was blown away with the beautiful work she did. I booked with her solely based on the work I had seen, knowing I wouldn’t be disappointed and I was right! My wedding make up, my trial, my mother, mother in law and every one of my bridesmaids look truly stunning when Garineh did our make up. I will forever recommend her and use her in my future. I’ll be seeing her in a few months when she does my friends bridal makeup and my bridesmaid make up and I’m so excited to have her work on me again!

Profile Picture Kerri , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Gar is the BEST makeup artist in the business! I am so happy that I used her to do the makeup for my wedding! She is so sweet and accommodating, and extremely professional. Her talent speaks for itself because my entire bridal party looked amazing! She is very skilled and able to attain any look that you desire. On my wedding I had 10 people that needed their makeup done including the bride. She stayed diligently on schedule and finished exactly on time, yet did not rush anyone and made sure that everyone was happy with their makeup and perfectly touched up before pictures. It was so nice having her there to help us get ready, because her cute and kind personality really contributed to the day and the energy of the atmosphere. Even prior to the big day, she was very attentive with staying in touch, and lining up every detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any occasion! She is seriously the best!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I honestly have no words for how absolutely incredible Garineh is. From the moment we first reached out to her, she was kind, considerate, and incredibly responsive. She listened to exactly what I wanted - and completely over delivered in every way. She is insanely talented and perfectly enhanced the look of each and every bridesmaid. Honestly, my friends & I have never felt more beautiful - and we will never be able to adequately thank her for providing that level of confidence to a group of girls who tend to be relatively insecure. We felt like celebrities - glowing skin, smokey eyes and dramatic looks for those who wanted -- and natural, stunning beauty makeup for others. Each look was executed flawlessly and loved by all. I could not possibly recommend her highly enough - I wish she could come to my house every morning and work her magic. Her positive personality and smile are infectious, and she was truly a joy, personally and professionally, to have around on our big day.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I canNOT express how AMAZING Garineh is! Everyone who got their makeup done for my wedding LOVED her work. She has such a sweet, calm and efficient personality that makes the morning so relaxing. I felt like a queen thanks to her gorgeous work. This is a truly talented woman with a heart of gold! BOOK HER NOW! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Garineh is amazing! She is so sweet, friendly, and adorable.... not to mention SO talented. I've had my makeup done professionally many times before and none of it looked nearly as good as when Garineh did it. I was worried about feeling "cakey" but she explained her application is about skill and not about layers upon layers of makeup. She was super receptive to my preferences and gave me tons of tips on makeup, products, and how to prepare my skin. She was able to take what I liked from photos and adapt for my face. After my makeup trial, I went out in a snowstorm, had my dress fitting, AND got a massage and my makeup still looked good! My bridesmaids all looked GORGEOUS and everyone had such a blast around her positive energy. She's a self proclaimed perfectionist which I think every girl appreciates when it comes to make up :) I couldn't have asked for a more talented, adorable artist for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Caroline , 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Garineh and her work! Let me start by saying that I am very, very picky when it comes to my makeup and did multiple trials before finding Glamour Cosmetics. Garineh listened to my concerns and wants and really made me feel heard. All too often when doing trials with other artists was I made to feel that I was being annoying by showing pictures of what I want done for my makeup, this is not the case with Garineh. She truly made me feel comfortable with being picky and even though my makeup came out PERFECT at the trial and on my wedding day, she made it very clear that if I don't like anything at all it would be no problem to change anything. Garineh made me feel like it was my special day and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Aside from her amazing talent she is very sweet and personable and that's always an added bonus. Check out her instagram for some examples of her amazing talent. I can't recommend Glamour Cosmetics enough for your special day!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The Glamour Cosmetics team (specifically Gar!) was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my wedding. Okay I'll admit it, I was a bit of diva when looking for a make up artist. I've had my make up done for countless events (formals, other weddings, big nights out, work events etc.) and I've NEVER liked my make up when done professionally. With that in mind, I was extremely nervous and picky when it came to my wedding day make up artist. Gar is the ONLY make up artist that has ever done my make up in a way that looks like me and that makes me feel beautiful. I wanted an artist that was 'current', knew how to do a variety of looks, and knew how to design something that was custom to me and was going to bring out my best features. Gar nailed it on all accounts. She trained professionally in LA and you can tell. She is so knowledgable about her craft. I've been to make up artists before when I felt like I knew more about current make up trends and products than they did, not the case at all with Gar. You could tell she is constantly changing out her products, and using different items for clients based on their unique skin and desired look. Beyond just her sheer creative talent, working with her on a professional level was fantastic. She's smart, organized, punctual, and extremely flexible. Her job is to make you feel gorgeous, and you could tell no feelings were going to be hurt if you needed her to adjust anything. She leaves her ego at the door and is 100% focused on making you look gorgeous. All that being said, she'll definitely let you know if she thinks you're going off track and will nudge you to a look that she thinks will accentuate your features better than the random picture you brought in for her :). Seriously Gar - I can't thank you enough for being the professional that you are (ahem being super early and organized helps de-stress a bride on her wedding day more than you know!) and for absolutely killing it at your craft. xo A

Profile Picture Adrianne, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Garineh is truly amazing!! I had my trial with Garineh and she put me at ease from the moment I met her. She answered all of my annoying emails promptly and assured me everything would be fine, which it was! I got so many compliments on my makeup the entire night as well as my entire bridal party.
Garineh is a true professional. She is amazing at what she does and was able to customize looks for each girl. She took the time to understand what each of us wanted and gave great suggestions/ideas when asked. She is so sweet, patient and easy to work with. She brought a nice element of calm and helpfulness to the hectic morning of getting 8 of us made up. I am very happy that I found Garineh! She is professional, calm, and a joy to be with.
One of my friends is getting married next year and loved her makeup so much that she is actually going to have Garineh do her makeup on her wedding day. I would recommend her over and over again. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture kristin, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

As a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup beautiful and talented garineh could not have been a better choice to guide me on my wedding day!! It was like working with family and she was so amazingly talented that i was blown away! From the first contact she was flexible and easy to work with. She had great ideas and took very little guidance to make me feel like an absolute model. On my wedding day I felt like I had another friend in the bridal suite with me and I respected her opinion with out question! She is truly talented and made my family and friends all look the most amazing I have ever seen them while keeping them true to their individual beauty! I do not have enough words to express my happiness! Thanks girl! Xoxo.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glamour Cosmetics is a brides dream to work with! My makeup was flawless and beautiful! Garineh is professional, yet patient and definitely down to earth. When you are around her, she makes you feel comfortable and as if you've known her a for a while. Garineh is very organized with her schedule and the day of the wedding she arrived early to set up her workspace and had a time table for my family and I. Her makeup products are out of this world! Literally lasted for more than 7 hours. During the wedding we danced and we cried and my makeup still looked stunning! Another thumps up for Garineh is that she gives you tips and tricks on how you can keep your skin looking healthy before your big day and always there to answer any beauty questions regarding a product or just basic beauty talk. I loved her and I have recommended her to so many people that have asked me who did my makeup! And she is definitely someone you can trust on your big day! If I had an everyday makeup artist, hands down it would be Glamour Cosmetics.

Profile Picture Noor, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Garineh. I knew (after much research) when I booked her that I'd be getting an incredibly talented makeup artist, but didn't know I'd make a sweet friend too. She is the definition of professional, and I wish she could do my makeup every single day! She is so knowledgeable, resourceful, understanding and creative. Everyone in my large bridal party felt absolutely gorgeous. I work in television and am used to wearing a lot of makeup; Garineh is AMAZING at the dramatic look I love, but even my bridesmaids/MOG who were looking for less were thrilled with their results. If you want the best, it has to be Glamour Cosmetics - for your prom, wedding, or even just a special night out!

Profile Picture Juli, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

6 weeks before my wedding I had my makeup trial with the woman I had booked for my big day, she had done my makeup before and I was not worried. Well, let's just say it did not go well and I was SO nervous I was going to have to settle on my wedding day. I contacted Garineh expecting she wouldn't be able to help on such short notice and she responded immediately and we set up a trial. I was nervous about this trial too as I am not good at expressing what I like (especially in relation to makeup) but I was blown away with how gorgeous I looked by the end of the trial, it was more beautiful than I thought possible and somehow better than what I had envisioned.
I had a wide range of girls in my bridal party (from those who wear make-up to the 9s every day to others who never touch it, to a 10 year old Jr bridesmaid) and everyone was more than thrilled with how they looked on the day. Garineh has a true talent for understanding you and making you your vision of perfect, and she does it so flawlessly. I can't say enough about her talent and professionalism and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User6549692, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

As my wedding reception was quickly approaching (within weeks) I went for a trial makeup run with another company and it did not go well. I was referred to Garineh from a friend and immediately reached out to see if she could accommodate us with such short notice. She was able to squeeze us in and I went for a trial and was blown away. Garineh's attention to detail, professionalism, expertise, artistry, talent, personality (the list could go on) was incredible. Not only did she squeeze us in with such short notice, she made myself, my MOH, bridesmaids, and mom feel and look like superstars. As she did our makeup she even taught us things that we could apply to our daily lives moving forward. She hugely impacted such a special day in my life. She was so amazing to work with and talk to and get to know. Garineh...I cannot thank you enough for all you did for me and my girls. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope I have the opportunity to have you do my makeup again in the future. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough good things about Garineh. She did our makeup for my sisters wedding, and also for mine! The first time my sister and I met with Garineh for a trial, she was extremely professional, organized, and prepared. She's worked with all different kinds of skin types which made us feel comfortable. She worked with us for a couple hours as we went back and forth with what we might want for our wedding days, and she never made us feel that she was in a rush or anything. We loved the final outcome and had no question that we wanted her to do our makeup for the wedding!

After the trial, Garineh would periodically check in especially when it was close to the wedding day to make sure we were ready! When my sister wasn't sure about lipstick colors she wanted, Garineh went out of her way to stop by a couple stores to look for some that she thought she might like. She went above and beyond a day-of makeup artist, and was so accommodating and knowledgeable.

Day of, I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and was so happy that it was Garineh who would be apart of my big day! She was calm and stuck to the time frame that we asked. She did my 3 bridesmaids, the two mothers, and me. Nothing was rushed, and everything went so smoothly! She did an AMAZING job on my makeup. It was better than I remembered for the trial and I felt so beautiful! She knows exactly how to enhance the natural features of your face and is amazing at what she does. I can't recommend Garineh enough. I've seen pictures of her work on all different kinds of people and she's a true artist. If you are looking for makeup for any kind of event, I would highly recommend Garineh! She's not only an expert in the field, but she's so sweet and an awesome person to work with!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews