Glamour Cosmetics Reviews

Glamour Cosmetics 6
Glamour Cosmetics 7

Melissa · Married on 11/30/2018

Bridal make up

Garineh is simply beautiful inside and out. She is amazing! I wanted someone who is super meticulous and an expert in the make up field. She has taken an extensive amount of hands on CE courses and her work exemplifies that! She is super patient and professional. I was beyond pleased with my bridal make up... I literally cried on my wedding day! Book Gar for your Wedding Day you will not regret it! Thank you again Gar for making my day so special!

setareh · Married on 08/26/2018

I worked with Glamour Cosmetics for my bridal makeup and it was one of the wisest decisions I've EVER made. When it comes to makeup, I'm a picky gal. I believe makeup should add to your beauty without changing your looks drastically. There is a very hard to get sweet spot, which Layza from Glamour Cosmetics' team just nailed it.

Before my trial with Layza, I had done two other makeup trials both with great makeup artists. However, unfortunately it did not meet my expectation. I either looked like I'm not wearing any makeup (then what's the point of hiring a makeup artist? ), or as if I'm wearing makeup and I look editorial shooting pretty, but I don't look like myself anymore. Neither cases were my ideal bridal look.

Glamour Cosmetics in, contrast, went beyond my expectation in creating the subtle look I was looking for. I cannot recommend them enough. One extra bonus about working with them was their very professional and peaceful attitude on the day of. We were running a bit behind the schedule and you can imagine the stress over me. However, Glamour Cosmetics did not add to this stress at all while some other vendors did. Layza was very calm and focused which I cannot appreciate enough.

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Glamour Cosmetics was absolutely amazing! I wish I could give Garineh and her assistant more stars! I had such a wonderful experience from my initial email conversations, to my make-up trial, and of course on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my make-up on my wedding day. I had a large bridal party (12 ladies and myself) and Garineh accommodated everyone so wonderfully! I had ladies of all different ages, skin-types, and skin-tones. I truly felt beautiful and my make-up lasted all night long! Garineh and her team are true professionals! I would HIGHLY recommend Glamour Cosmetics to anyone looking for a flawless face on their wedding day or any occasion!

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

As soon as I saw Garineh's work through another friend who was in a wedding she did, I knew I had to have her! Glamour Cosmetics was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. Garineh was so helpful with accommodating my large bridal party. My trial came out absolutely amazing, but on the day of I decided I wanted something a little more dramatic with Garineh's suggestion. Garineh was able to create a more dramatic look and I trusted her completely! My make up came out amazing, and held up all night. Everyone was complimenting all of the girls make up and I had several inquiries as to who did it! I was so glad Garineh was able to work with me and my crazy girls and create beautiful looks that had everyone in awe! Thanks again, Garineh!

Lindsey

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Garineh is by far the most talented makeup artist I have ever seen! She literally made my makeup dreams come true! For starters, she made me feel completely comfortable about every step of the process. We did a makeup trial prior to my wedding day and she walked me through everything she was doing. After the trial, she took photos of my glam and allowed me to show her what changes I wanted to make to give me the perfect look for my wedding day. Leading up to the big day, she kept in touch via email to confirm that I was all set with everything I needed. On the day of the wedding, she treated myself, my mom and my entire bridal party like queens! Everyone looked SO AMAZING. I felt like the most gorgeous bride in the entire world thanks to her. She is also completely beautiful inside and out. It made me so happy to know that the girl I chose with all this talent is also someone that I can now say I admire and respect. I am so thankful that I found Glamour Cosmetics and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for the perfect glam for your perfect day!

Glamour Cosmetics 8
    Glamour Cosmetics 13
    Glamour Cosmetics 14
    Glamour Cosmetics 15

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

Garineh is absolutely AMAZING! I looked at dozens of makeup artists for my wedding, but when I came across Garineh's instagram, I knew she was exactly what I was looking for!! She is so incredibly skilled and can truly pull off any look you are going for whether it's glam or more natural. My bridesmaids all have different skin tones and wanted different looks for the wedding and Garineh made every girl look absolutely stunning! She's not only talented but also SO sweet to work with! She was professional, warm, and friendly and made my family and friends so comfortable that morning. I ended up asking to have a second trial run and Garineh squeezed me in a month before my wedding to make sure I was 100% happy with the look we were going for. She had the best suggestions and executed my vision perfectly. She also had time to do a trial with my mom! Garineh truly exceeded my expectations and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. She's the best!!!

Glamour Cosmetics 16
    Glamour Cosmetics 17
    Glamour Cosmetics 18
    Glamour Cosmetics 19
    Glamour Cosmetics 20

Tiana · Married on 04/07/2018

Garineh was simply amazing! From the moment I met her for my makeup trial, I felt at ease and knew that she would be the perfect makeup artist for my wedding day! We instantly bonded over being Armenian and decorating our new homes. She was so open to hearing what I liked and didn't like for my trial and was so amenable to fixing my makeup to make it JUST right. Garineh is so talented and has "the eye" for making her clients look beautiful. Every detail of my makeup was just perfection. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day all thanks to her! I cannot wait for her to "glamour" me up again for our next event!

Pre-wedding, Garineh was so flexible. She was willing to go anywhere even if it was last minute (regarding having makeup done at my aunt's hair salon vs. my house). Her easy going and bubbly personality always put me at ease even in the "high stress" times. I could not have been happier with Garineh!!!! She is AMAZING!!

Glamour Cosmetics 21
    Glamour Cosmetics 22

Marissa · Married on 01/12/2018

I really enjoyed working with Garineh! She is such an artist ! I knew from my trial that on my big day I would have no worries about looking my best! She made myself and my entire wedding party look and feel beautiful! Pleasing everyone is hard, but my wedding party loved their makeup!

Sarah · Married on 12/02/2017

Gar was everything you want and need in a makeup artist for your wedding. Her amazing skill, professionalism, and wonderful personality is the exactly what you want on your wedding day. I'm a perfectionist and know a thing or two about makeup so my standards were high. She made makeup one less thing for me to worry about at such a crazy time in my life. My bridesmaids and mom all looked amazing and I felt so beautiful. I'm so happy I found her and you will be, too!!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Garineh was absolutely fantastic to work with throughout the whole wedding process, happily doing a trial on both me and my mom. I've always been particular about my makeup and have had to touch up or change something every time I've had it done in the past...not this time! Garineh asked questions and genuinely listened, truly wanting to make everyone look and feel beautiful (and they did!). If you are looking for a personable, professional, and very talented makeup artist, you should absolutely consider Glamour Cosmetics!

Gretchen · Married on 11/10/2017

EXCELLENT. Very professional. I had a large wedding party (12 girls including myself). The day went so smoothly and we never felt rushed. All the bridesmaids were so happy how their makeup came out. As someone who does not wear much makeup I found it to be very natural looking ( just how I had asked) and I could not have been happier!

Glamour Cosmetics 23

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

5 stars all around! I cannot express enough how AMAZING Garineh is. She is extremely talented with a makeup brush! I showed her several examples of what I was looking for on my wedding day and she exceeded my expectations. She took her time to make sure my makeup was perfect. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and received so many compliments!! She is extremely sweet and knowledgeable. She also sent an email a few days before my wedding with beauty care tips to make sure my skin was on point for the big day! This was extremely helpful/thoughtful of her!!! She is the BEST! I cannot recommend her enough! If you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding day contact her TODAY!!

Kelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

Gar was awesome to work with and did a great job! She did 8 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and me for my December wedding. She brought an assistant who was equally as good! She made everyone feel comfortable, especially because most of us don't get our makeup done often. She nailed everyone's visions of how they wanted to look and made sure everyone looked natural. I would recommend Glamour Cosmetics to anyone needed a makeup artist!

Glamour Cosmetics 24
    Glamour Cosmetics 25
    Glamour Cosmetics 26
    Glamour Cosmetics 27

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Garineh is AMAZING!! She did the makeup for my wedding at the Park Plaza Hotel in Boston including my bridesmaids and mother and did an incredible job. Everyone looked and felt really beautiful - it made it for a happy and relaxing wedding day! As a bride, I didn't have to worry about touching up or re-doing my makeup which was a huge relief - it was absolutely perfect. Not only is Garineh talented but she's also super nice, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect!!!!! :)

Glamour Cosmetics 28
    Glamour Cosmetics 29
    Glamour Cosmetics 30

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

A friend of mine recommended Garineh, and I am SO thankful that she did. She was professional, kind and accommodating. I literally texted her in a frenzy the night before because I wanted to change my make-up last minute from natural to smokey, and she accommodated my request no problem! And not only that, she made me look more beautiful than I could have imagined!! I am so thankful that I found her and her assistant, Layza. My bridesmaids were raving about their looks and make-up all night long. She definitely knows what she is doing and I urge anyone looking for makeup to contact her asap!! You won't be sorry!!

• Sos0033

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

It's honestly debatable who I loved more on my wedding day- Garineh or my husband. Let's start with the important piece- Gar is incredibly talented. I honestly didn't even give her any direction/requests etc. because I fully trusted her. She has an amazing eye for what looks good on people, no matter what you look like. Gar has worked with clients of all different races/ethnicities, skin types, face shapes, etc. and knows exactly what to do for each person to highlight their most beautiful features (and let's be honest, hide the not-so-great ones). Whether you're looking for natural or glam- she does it all. Since I knew Garineh would be doing my makeup, I had no fears leading up to my wedding day about breaking out, dark circles, etc. because I knew she would be able to fix it all. My skin tends to absorb products very easily and I sweat off makeup quickly. On my wedding day, my makeup looked as good when I took it off 12 hours later as when it was first done. Now for the details...Garineh is extremely professional. She always responds to emails or other correspondence immediately and is always on time. She arrived 10-15 minutes early on my wedding day, set up quickly, and completed 5 ladies' makeup perfectly along the schedule we had discussed. Garineh is also the SWEETEST girl you will ever meet and once your wedding day comes, you'll know why this is important. Your wedding is one of the most stressful days of your entire life and you want to be surrounded by positive vibes and positive people. Garineh has a way about her that makes you feel beautiful and completely at ease. In terms of $, she's pretty on par with other PROFESSIONAL makeup artists. I stress "professional" because you might find someone cheaper who dabbles in makeup or does hair and makeup, but IT'S NOT THE SAME! Garineh is 100% worth her value (honestly, she's worth MUCH more).

Kerri · Married on 08/26/2017

I first saw Garineh’s work on a friend while she was a bridesmaid in another wedding. Garineh posted a before and after and her and I was blown away with the beautiful work she did. I booked with her solely based on the work I had seen, knowing I wouldn’t be disappointed and I was right! My wedding make up, my trial, my mother, mother in law and every one of my bridesmaids look truly stunning when Garineh did our make up. I will forever recommend her and use her in my future. I’ll be seeing her in a few months when she does my friends bridal makeup and my bridesmaid make up and I’m so excited to have her work on me again!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Gar is the BEST makeup artist in the business! I am so happy that I used her to do the makeup for my wedding! She is so sweet and accommodating, and extremely professional. Her talent speaks for itself because my entire bridal party looked amazing! She is very skilled and able to attain any look that you desire. On my wedding I had 10 people that needed their makeup done including the bride. She stayed diligently on schedule and finished exactly on time, yet did not rush anyone and made sure that everyone was happy with their makeup and perfectly touched up before pictures. It was so nice having her there to help us get ready, because her cute and kind personality really contributed to the day and the energy of the atmosphere. Even prior to the big day, she was very attentive with staying in touch, and lining up every detail. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any occasion! She is seriously the best!

Alyssa · Married on 07/23/2017

I honestly have no words for how absolutely incredible Garineh is. From the moment we first reached out to her, she was kind, considerate, and incredibly responsive. She listened to exactly what I wanted - and completely over delivered in every way. She is insanely talented and perfectly enhanced the look of each and every bridesmaid. Honestly, my friends & I have never felt more beautiful - and we will never be able to adequately thank her for providing that level of confidence to a group of girls who tend to be relatively insecure. We felt like celebrities - glowing skin, smokey eyes and dramatic looks for those who wanted -- and natural, stunning beauty makeup for others. Each look was executed flawlessly and loved by all. I could not possibly recommend her highly enough - I wish she could come to my house every morning and work her magic. Her positive personality and smile are infectious, and she was truly a joy, personally and professionally, to have around on our big day.

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2017

I canNOT express how AMAZING Garineh is! Everyone who got their makeup done for my wedding LOVED her work. She has such a sweet, calm and efficient personality that makes the morning so relaxing. I felt like a queen thanks to her gorgeous work. This is a truly talented woman with a heart of gold! BOOK HER NOW! You won't regret it!

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Garineh is amazing! She is so sweet, friendly, and adorable.... not to mention SO talented. I've had my makeup done professionally many times before and none of it looked nearly as good as when Garineh did it. I was worried about feeling "cakey" but she explained her application is about skill and not about layers upon layers of makeup. She was super receptive to my preferences and gave me tons of tips on makeup, products, and how to prepare my skin. She was able to take what I liked from photos and adapt for my face. After my makeup trial, I went out in a snowstorm, had my dress fitting, AND got a massage and my makeup still looked good! My bridesmaids all looked GORGEOUS and everyone had such a blast around her positive energy. She's a self proclaimed perfectionist which I think every girl appreciates when it comes to make up :) I couldn't have asked for a more talented, adorable artist for my wedding day!

Taylor · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Garineh and her work! Let me start by saying that I am very, very picky when it comes to my makeup and did multiple trials before finding Glamour Cosmetics. Garineh listened to my concerns and wants and really made me feel heard. All too often when doing trials with other artists was I made to feel that I was being annoying by showing pictures of what I want done for my makeup, this is not the case with Garineh. She truly made me feel comfortable with being picky and even though my makeup came out PERFECT at the trial and on my wedding day, she made it very clear that if I don't like anything at all it would be no problem to change anything. Garineh made me feel like it was my special day and wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Aside from her amazing talent she is very sweet and personable and that's always an added bonus. Check out her instagram for some examples of her amazing talent. I can't recommend Glamour Cosmetics enough for your special day!!

Adrianne · Married on 06/17/2017

The Glamour Cosmetics team (specifically Gar!) was one of my favorite vendors to work with during my wedding. Okay I'll admit it, I was a bit of diva when looking for a make up artist. I've had my make up done for countless events (formals, other weddings, big nights out, work events etc.) and I've NEVER liked my make up when done professionally. With that in mind, I was extremely nervous and picky when it came to my wedding day make up artist. Gar is the ONLY make up artist that has ever done my make up in a way that looks like me and that makes me feel beautiful. I wanted an artist that was 'current', knew how to do a variety of looks, and knew how to design something that was custom to me and was going to bring out my best features. Gar nailed it on all accounts. She trained professionally in LA and you can tell. She is so knowledgable about her craft. I've been to make up artists before when I felt like I knew more about current make up trends and products than they did, not the case at all with Gar. You could tell she is constantly changing out her products, and using different items for clients based on their unique skin and desired look. Beyond just her sheer creative talent, working with her on a professional level was fantastic. She's smart, organized, punctual, and extremely flexible. Her job is to make you feel gorgeous, and you could tell no feelings were going to be hurt if you needed her to adjust anything. She leaves her ego at the door and is 100% focused on making you look gorgeous. All that being said, she'll definitely let you know if she thinks you're going off track and will nudge you to a look that she thinks will accentuate your features better than the random picture you brought in for her :). Seriously Gar - I can't thank you enough for being the professional that you are (ahem being super early and organized helps de-stress a bride on her wedding day more than you know!) and for absolutely killing it at your craft. xo A

kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Garineh is truly amazing!! I had my trial with Garineh and she put me at ease from the moment I met her. She answered all of my annoying emails promptly and assured me everything would be fine, which it was! I got so many compliments on my makeup the entire night as well as my entire bridal party.
    Garineh is a true professional. She is amazing at what she does and was able to customize looks for each girl. She took the time to understand what each of us wanted and gave great suggestions/ideas when asked. She is so sweet, patient and easy to work with. She brought a nice element of calm and helpfulness to the hectic morning of getting 8 of us made up. I am very happy that I found Garineh! She is professional, calm, and a joy to be with.
    One of my friends is getting married next year and loved her makeup so much that she is actually going to have Garineh do her makeup on her wedding day. I would recommend her over and over again. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I can't thank her enough.

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

As a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup beautiful and talented garineh could not have been a better choice to guide me on my wedding day!! It was like working with family and she was so amazingly talented that i was blown away! From the first contact she was flexible and easy to work with. She had great ideas and took very little guidance to make me feel like an absolute model. On my wedding day I felt like I had another friend in the bridal suite with me and I respected her opinion with out question! She is truly talented and made my family and friends all look the most amazing I have ever seen them while keeping them true to their individual beauty! I do not have enough words to express my happiness! Thanks girl! Xoxo.