102 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

Bridal Belts (10)
Hair Accessories (3)
Sample Gowns (3)
102 Your Dream Bridal Reviews

After I learned that 2 of my good friends (who don't know each other) purchased their dresses at Dream I knew I definitely had to check it out. Dream was a huge breath of fresh air in an otherwise unenjoyable wedding dress search. From the moment we entered my family (which was so important) and I were greeted warmly and treated well. This memory is an experience for everyone involved and to have a beautiful space for the bride to change and the family to relax was very special. Malinda was respectful of budget and understands what a girl hopes for out of her wedding dress experience. She had the most variety of styles of dresses even though she physically had less dresses than other stores (not at bad thing at all, quite the contrary - quality over quantity!) and her styles were GORGEOUS. She also is incredibly helpful with customization of dresses. I have been even more impressed by Malinda's personal touch even after the dress was chosen. She quickly responds to messages and offers continued advice and consultation for an anxious bride. I highly recommend her boutique, you'll never want to go anywhere else.

Profile Picture T, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a really great bridal experience that every bride to be deserves and I found my dream dress! If you looking for a custom designed dress and experience , this is the best boutique to go to!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Be open to Malinda's suggestions and do not be afraid to go out of your comfort zone! I thought I had a specific image in my mind, but Malinda took my wants into consideration and helped me find the perfect dress that was not one I ever expected!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Your Dream Bridal, with Malinda, was simply amazing. She opens the door to you, your friends, and your family, and was able to make my experience so much easier than I anticipated. She takes into consideration how you want to look, feel, and the vibe you want on your big day. She was prepared and reviewed my Pinterest board prior to arriving, to ensure she knew my "vision". She was also able to handle my big rowdy crew, and really make the appointment about me, what I wanted, and what I pictured myself getting married in. I found my dream dress, and I am so so happy with the experience.

Profile Picture Elise, 4/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Malinda is AMAZING. It was my first day dress shopping and I had a bad experience at my first salon. The saleswoman was pushy and put me in a dress way over the budget I gave her. Feeling discouraged, I was nervous about my next appointment. Enter: Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. She literally locks her door when you get there so you have the salon all to yourself. She sat with me and asked me lots of questions to better understand my style and my vision for the day. Let me tell you, she had me pegged. She let me roam the salon and pick things I liked but also picked a few she thought I'd like too. She narrowed me down until we found the dress and I could not be happier. Malinda is the type of person you want to give your business to. If you are nervous about dress shopping or sick of being in the huge dress warehouses feeling rushed to buy dresses you just don't like, go see Malinda. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only
4.7

Your Dream Bridal was a perfect experience for wedding dress shopping! The private appointment and personalized attention really made the experience special! Due to Malinda's experience, patience, and skill, I found my dream dress!

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and within an hour and a half I had found my dream dress! Malinda worked closely with me to figure out exactly what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on so that she could narrow our search. She was encouraging, kind, and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda was fabulous!! Walking into a spacious showroom was the perfect beginning (I live in the city and had gone to a cramped boutique the day before). She had already pulled gowns and had a strategy and flow to the order in which I tried them on. She gave my family and me space to have our own opinions and conversation, and when we were done brought up other ideas we hadn't even thought of! She is a smart and respectable business woman and I would be more than happy to refer her to anyone else!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most amazing experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! She was so organized and helpful from the second I walked in there. She had at least 8 dresses lined up for me to try on based on the style dress I described in the application I filled out on the store's site while booking an appointment, plus a few extras that were a little out of my vision .. but I actually ended up going with one of the dresses she encouraged me to try on!
My mom and sister came with me and we had the place to ourselves because she's open by appointment only, which made it such a personal and unrushed experience. I highly recommend this store to any future bride!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I can not truly express how fantastic my experience at Your Dream Bridal was. I walked in nervous and Melinda made that all wash away with her bright smile and knowledge of the dresses she carries. She is welcoming and made sure to engage with my bridal party and parents as well. Without any real ideas of what I wanted she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect dress—the first I tried on. The privacy of the experience this boutique offers made me feel like the appointment really was about me. I can confidently say that Melinda will help you find a dress you'll love from the amazing selection she has picked out for her brides. I can't wait for the arrival of my dress in February just to see her again! A must visit bridal boutique gem.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After driving over an hour, and I was with my family that was from another state it put me in a sad mood that I wasn't able to try on the dress I originally wanted to see. I purposely chose this store because of that dress that I wanted to try on. With the urge of my family I tried on other dresses. I'm glad I did because I found the dress of my dreams, and to top it all off it was on SALE! I had been a bride before and never felt that bridal moment that everyone always talked about. However; trying this dress on, I felt that beauty I was suppose to feel and I wouldn't have had that feeling unless I went to "Your Dream Bridal". She was very patient with me, and to top it all off I really was the only bride in the store, which made me feel special. I would recommend going to this store first if you plan on finding your true dream dress.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda was very thoughtful, professional and a joy to work with. She really listened to my vision for my wedding and what I liked and didn't like about each dress to find the perfect one! I also loved that you're the only party in the store at the appointment, you have her undivided attention and she makes you and your party feel heard, couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda was amazing! She is so pleasant, patient, and helpful. After an unpleasant experience with another bridal boutique, Malinda saved my happiness and optimism by helping me pick out the dress of my dreams! The atmosphere in her boutique is perfect. It is quite chic and yet you feel comfortable at the same time. Highly recommend everyone to this Bridal Boutique! I would give her 10 stars if i could!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride
4.7

Leading up to the wedding, I was absolutely dreading the dress hunting process. I knew I didn't want to be herded into a dressing stall and fight my way through the crowd to get a peek in the mirror. I should not have worried, because Malinda made everything so fun and easy. It felt SO good to be the only customer, and Malida has a great eye for which dress looks the best on you. I was pretty overwhelmed with the whole dress situation and I had no idea what style I wanted. By the end of my appointment, I felt great. She totally didn't mind when I Facetimed with my mom, who couldn't be there. I never felt pressured to buy and in fact I left the store and waited a few days before making my decision. On my wedding day I felt like absolute royalty in my Astrid & Mercedes bridal gown.

Profile Picture J, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride

I absolutely loved my appointment at Dream this past weekend! This was my first time trying on any wedding dresses, so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Malinda quickly made me feel at ease. She sat down with me and went over the details of my wedding day, and got a real feel about the type of dresses I might be interested in - even if I did not realize it at the time! As she helped me try on dresses, she discussed different aspects of each style and worked with me to find the right balance for what I was looking for. I went in thinking I loved a specific style of dress, and ended up realizing - with Malinda's help - that I actually preferred something else entirely. It is clear that Malinda knew her exact inventory and was able to give me several options for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking for a selection of beautiful gowns and fantastic customer service!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my Truvelle dress at Your Dream Bridal and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Malinda was warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I felt really relaxed being the only bride in the salon. She helped me customize the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience could not have been better! The owner, Malinda, provided such a unique, professional, one-on-one experience that helped me find my perfect dress.

Malinda only sees one client at a time, so having the whole shop to myself meant Malinda was giving me her undivided attention (a very welcomed experience after the craziness of other shops I had tried).

The other thing I most appreciated was how smart Malinda is. She was able to take in my feedback on each dress to pin point themes within my taste. For instance, I didn't realize that I didn't like detailing at the hem until she was able to see that trend. She was so knowledgeable and I learned a lot!

Together, we found the perfect dress, which was actually the first one she picked out for me based on my initial description of what I was looking for (she knew right from the start)! Her selection was great, too, with plenty of variety for me to try.

Malinda does not provide any tailoring herself, but provides a great list of seamstresses to try. She also gave great advice for where to buy bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have put my wedding attire together without her!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda was an absolute pleasure to work with and her business is a perfect model of what dress shopping should be! It is so beautiful and welcoming, full of anything you could possibly imagine. Do yourself a favor and go here first! Her communication and attention makes you remember your dream dress experience always.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only

Malinda was lovely! I went to Your Dream Bridal because I wanted to try Truvelle dresses, and Your Dream Bridal is the only boutique in the area that carries them. Was kind of a trek from Boston but totally worth it! Loved the one-on-one vibe. Malinda is very professional and clearly very knowledgeable about the brands she carries. We ended up pairing a top of one dress with the bottom of another, for a unique look. I really appreciated all of her feedback and knowledge of the line. Definitely owe my unique dress to her! :)

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns

Run, don't walk to Dream Bridal. After trying on nearly a hundred dresses in bridal boutiques in three metropolitan cities, I found my dress at Dream. Malinda is absolutely amazing and made buying my wedding gown a wonderful and memorable experience! Her attention to detail, warm personality, and ability to make you not feel rushed during your private appointment is exactly what I was hoping for as the bride. Several designs also offer split sizing (different top and bottom sizes, which Malinda was able to advise on and accommodate). My dress ended up fitting perfectly and photographing wonderfully. Thank you Malinda!

Profile Picture K, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda was the best. She was patient, informative, and kind. I was very intimidated going to a bridal shop and Malinda was welcoming and professional. She showed me dresses I thought I wanted but had the foresight to have me try on a dress that in the end floored me. She knows her business but is so much more about the bride. I am so grateful for her and this experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I FINALLY found my dress at Your Dream Bridal after visiting several other shops in the area. I had just about given up hope as everything I found on pinterest and instagram seemed to come from overseas but was extremely pleased to find that YDB had just what I was looking for, a beautiful collection of unique dresses. Not to mention that the shop is super cute and homey, and Malinda the owner is a gem. She is extremely knowledgable and accommodating and I can't thank her enough for helping me find my dress. Don't settle til you find it ladies, your dream dress could very well be at Your Dream Bridal!

Profile Picture Krystle, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The store owner, Malinda was very receptive to my requests in a dress. She actually knew exactly what I was looking for that I ended up leaving with the first dress that I tried on. She provided me with the perfect measurements that I did not need to alter the length at all. Her small shop is great and would recommend it for a personal experience!

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Malinda at Your Dream Bridal makes wedding dress shopping a special, personalized, and elegant experience. She truly listens to what you want, and has a beautiful selection of dresses. I shopped at almost all of the big and small local wedding dress shops prior to coming to Your Dream Bridal, and neither the service nor the quality of the other places compare. I could not be happier working with Melinda prior to my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the most perfect dress at Your Dream Bridal and had a wonderful time working with Malinda. The one-on-one appointment made for a truly personalized experience. Her dress selection is comprised of elegant gowns that suit the taste of every bride. She is professional and responsive to all questions you may have regarding your dress. When alterations on my gown went awry, she was able to put my mind at ease and recommend another seamstress who got the job done correctly.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews