Your Dream Bridal Reviews

124 Reviews for Your Dream Bridal

• Stewart

Stewart B. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Above and Beyond

Malinda, the owner, is really amazing. First of all, she fit me into a busy Saturday schedule and stayed late for me. I sent her pictures beforehand of my vision and she took the time to review the images and had already pulled gowns she believed I would like. She has a professionalism and thoughtfulness unlike any other person I have encountered in this industry. She was able to help me clarify my likes and dislikes and knew so much about each gown, the cut, and what makes it fit a certain way. Unlike other bridal shops in the area, her appointments are 1.5 hours, which is the perfect amount of time to not feel rushed. If you are looking for a dress in the Boston area, start here.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Lauren U. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

AMAZING Experience! Highly recommend making an appointment!!

I had such an amazing appointment with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! I had shopped for dresses only once before and wasn't 100% certain what I wanted. She asked me questions, listened to my feedback on each dress, and eventually NAILED what I liked and didn't like. She is truly incredible at what she does and I can't say enough great things about her and her shop. She makes you feel at ease and also gives honest feedback on every dress she puts on you. I cannot wait to wear my dress next year!! Thank you, Malinda!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Rachel R. · Married on 01/01/2021

Amazing shop!

Malinda is absolutely amazing at her job. I had gone to her shop the weekend before with my best friend and Malinda could truly nail down exactly what my very indecisive BFF wanted and bought for such an affordable price point. I had a bridal appointment for myself the following weekend at Your Dream Bridal feeling quite clueless about what I wanted. Malinda does an INCREDIBLE job to help you find your style and what looks flattering on your body. When not having the dress for me, Malinda took time to find designers and specific dresses that she thought I would love at the other salons I had planned on going to; she ultimately picked out exactly the dress I ended up falling in love with. Malinda wants you to find what you want and what feels good for you. She's not pushy and makes your appointment feel so special. You're missing out by not going here!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Jeanette

Jeanette R. · Married on 09/19/2020

Personalized, unique bridal experience with a true professional!

I had the most wonderful experience at Your Dream Bridal; Malinda knows her stuff! After trying on dresses at several boutiques in New York & New Jersey my only wish is that I had met Malinda earlier on in my dress search. Malinda took the time to understand my search up until that point, likes / dislikes and was able to use this information to make the most out of the time we had for our appointment. I was so impressed at how Malinda was able to translate my thoughts and ideas into real dress options and turn my vision into a reality. Before coming to Your Dream Bridal I never thought I would have a moment where I knew I had found the dress and wanted to purchase it on the spot! After working with Malinda I absolutely knew I had found "the one." I am very detail oriented and had a lot of questions about materials, differences in color and Malinda was able to find out this information from the designer in real time. Malinda's great relationship with the designer also allowed me to make changes and customize my dream dress (after a big box retail store told me I could not customize the dress). Besides being super helpful and an all around great person, Malinda's shop itself is beautiful and fun to be in. The one on one consultation and experience that you will receive at Your Dream Bridal is not something you will find anywhere else so I encourage you to make an appointment ASAP so you can end the search here. I drove 3.5 hours from NYC to meet Malinda and I would do it again in a minute!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Aberdine D. · Married on 09/19/2020

Personal and Thoughtful Experience

My visit to Your Dream Bridal was exactly what I had hoped for when I imagined the perfect day finding the dress I will wear when I get married! Malinda was thoughtful and purposeful in helping my try on dresses and guided the way in what seemed like an effortless manner. She was truly magical and instrumental in her skill. Not only did she make the day special for me, but she connected with my mom and sister too. The most difficult part will be waiting to try on my dream dress again. I am already looking forward to seeing Malinda again when it arrives! I highly recommend visiting Malinda at your dream bridal if you are seeking a unique, relaxed, and personal experience in finding your gown!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/01/2020

Malinda will find your dream dress!

Everything about my experience was perfect! I am so happy that I went to Your Dream Bridal and purchased my dream dress. Malinda, the salon owner, is super professional and very knowledgeable.
    I love that every appointment is private and the entire salon is available just for you and your guests. This was my first experience trying on wedding dresses and I didn't know what I wanted. Malinda was patient and helpful, finding dresses that I asked for and others that she thought would fit my venue and style. It's very clear that she knows her stuff and honestly wants each bride to find her perfect dress. She asked important, big-picture questions that turned my indecisiveness into a vision that I had not been able to verbalize or describe.
    Malinda is punctual in responding to appointment requests and emails. She did not pressure me into buying a dress at my first appointment and was very transparent about what dresses were in and out of my budget. I am so happy that I came back to Your Dream Bridal and bought my dress from Malinda. I got a beautiful sample right off the rack that was in excellent condition and allowed me to stay in budget!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Anne

Anne M. · Married on 06/27/2020

Best Dress Shop

Dream was the 4th dress shop I had been to after no luck. The individual appointment and undivided attention helped guide me in picking my dream dress! Melinda took into account all the things I liked or didn't like about dresses I put on and was always smiling. After trying on THE dress, Melinda bedazzled me up and made me feel so beautiful. Highly recommend for any bride who is struggling to describe what she wants.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

Awe! Thanks Anne Marie. It was awesome to meet you and help you find your dream dress. I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see your pictures on the big day. xoxo
  • Alexis

Alexis S. · Married on 06/27/2020

10/10 recommend

Malinda is absolutely incredible. The experience she created for me, my friends, and my family went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what I wanted but Malinda was great about listening to the things that were important to me and then having me try on things she thought met those needs - and she was always right! She asked super helpful questions to help me understand what I liked and disliked about each option so that when it came time to choose I had no doubts. I truly found my dream dress at Your Dream Bridal and have the absolute best memory shopping with my friends, family & Malinda. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Tia

Tia C. · Married on 12/10/2019

Malinda made magic happen!

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough lovely things about Malinda and her wonderful shop. I never expected to step foot into a bridal boutique. I really dislike shopping in general, so the idea of wedding dress shopping was super daunting. I didn’t feel like I fit into the typical bride mold, and was having a really difficult time finding anything i’d even consider wearing, let alone love. And, I was on a tight budget. I had been to BHLDN, I had been to Vows, I just wasn’t finding THE ONE. I happened to meet Malinda at a wedding expo that a friend put together. I told her about my struggle to find the right dress, and about my budget concerns. I described in general what I was looking for. She immediately whipped out her iPad and pulled up a picture of a Truvelle dress. It was like magic when I saw it, I felt like THIS COULD BE THE ONE! She had it leftover from a sample sale, so I booked an appointment with her the next weekend to try it on. I felt at ease with Malinda in her shop. It was cozy and quiet and I didn’t feel any of the pressure that I had felt in some other places. Malinda is just so cool and chill, it was a fun experience all around. I tried on a few other dresses, but it was love at first sight with the Truvelle dress. I went home with it that day, and the rest is history. Thank you Malinda!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Lynsey

Lynsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Can't find your dress? Go to Malinda

After shopping for almost four months, I found a lot of dresses I liked but always wanted to change some detail or aspect of. Frustrated, I found Malinda and Your Dream Bridal. This experience was beyond amazing. The shop was beautiful, Malinda's customer service was top-notch, and she carries many unique designers that offer customization of their dresses. She even arranged to have specific samples borrowed from designers for a follow-up appointment based on my preferences. This was the most productive, supportive, and low-pressure experience I had over 10+ stores. I'm so thrilled that I found my wedding dress with Malinda and Your Dream Bridal.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Michael · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful dresses, very knowledgeable owner

I love the personalization of one on one appointments.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Making dreams come true

Malinda’s one on one experience makes dress shopping so special and exciting! Her shop is beyond beautiful and not overwhelming. Even though I asked in advance about a certain designer, she still took the time to understand exactly what it was I was looking for. After trying on several dresses and narrowing it down to 2 from the same designer, Malinda suggested combining my favorite parts of each dress into one. I didn’t even know that was an option! She knows her designers and options and together we created my dream dress. Other places make it feel like you’re just another sale to make but Malinda wants to make you happy.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2019

Good experience

Bought my wedding dress here. Pretty good experience, I gave Malinda my budget which was definitely on the low end of what she had in store but she was still able to find a bunch of dress options for me which I really appreciated. The store was very cute. Good experience, she wasn't pushy or salesy which I liked. My only negative review was that I think the dress measurements were too big for me. I know they always order larger sizes for wedding dresses than in regular clothes however the dress was too big in every part of my body, the alterations were very expensive because it had to be taken in literally everywhere, it would've been better to get a smaller size in my opinion. At the end of the day I loved my dress and had a great time at the store trying on dresses. Malinda was very respectful and very responsive- definitely recommended.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

I had a wonderful experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda was very systematic and helped me to first decide whether I wanted a fitted or flowy dress and then helped me to narrow it down further from there. The selection of dresses was gorgeous and I ended up ordering a dress that was a combo of my favorite parts of a few different dresses.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sabrina T. · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Bridal Shop

I found my dream dress at Dream Bridal in Sudbury and couldn't of asked for a better experience! Malinda was so kind, informative and knowledge. She listened to my ideas, dislikes and dream gown and picked out a couple that she thought would work for me. My wedding dress was actually the first one I picked out! I just went with my gut feeling and it turned out amazing. I was able to add straps ad make it more comfortable. I felt like I could trust Malinda and even though I couldn't see how my dress was going to turn out until I picked it up, I had no doubts in Malinda! The session was private and dedicated to only myself and my guests which was amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2019

T · Married on 07/20/2019

After I learned that 2 of my good friends (who don't know each other) purchased their dresses at Dream I knew I definitely had to check it out. Dream was a huge breath of fresh air in an otherwise unenjoyable wedding dress search. From the moment we entered my family (which was so important) and I were greeted warmly and treated well. This memory is an experience for everyone involved and to have a beautiful space for the bride to change and the family to relax was very special. Malinda was respectful of budget and understands what a girl hopes for out of her wedding dress experience. She had the most variety of styles of dresses even though she physically had less dresses than other stores (not at bad thing at all, quite the contrary - quality over quantity!) and her styles were GORGEOUS. She also is incredibly helpful with customization of dresses. I have been even more impressed by Malinda's personal touch even after the dress was chosen. She quickly responds to messages and offers continued advice and consultation for an anxious bride. I highly recommend her boutique, you'll never want to go anywhere else.

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal for any bride looking for their perfect dress! Malinda's expertise and guidance throughout the process made it easy for me to narrow down the choices. I also loved that neither myself (or my bridal party) felt rushed at the appointment since it was such a personalized consultation.

Aaron and I had our wedding on June 14 and the dress was absolutely perfect! The flowing Martina Liana gown looked absolutely stunning at our venue in Newport. More importantly, it felt so comfortable!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Nicholette and Ryan

Nicholette A. · Married on 05/15/2019

Say YES to Your Dream Bridal

I highly recommend Dream Bridal! Shopping here for my wedding dress was one of the best decisions I made this year. Malinda’s warm spirit makes you feel comfortable and confident as soon as you walk through the door. Her one on one attention makes shopping for a wedding dress like shopping with friend. She’s got a real talent for honing in on exactly what you want even if it’s entirely different than what you had originally envisioned. Not only was she welcoming but I found her to be very knowledgeable on all things wedding. She was extremely understanding at the end of the appointment when instead of buying a dress immediately I wanted to continue to think about it. I never felt pressured to purchase anything I didn’t want and she worked hard to make sure I stayed within my budget. When it came time for me to purchase the dress I fell in love with, i discovered the card I wanted to pay with had been stolen. She was patient with me as I moved money around, and even allowed me to split up my payments. Malinda provides an inviting non judgmental environment with absolutely beautiful dresses. I cannot express enough my gratitude to Malinda for making this experience so easy and fun.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elise · Married on 04/28/2019

My experience at Your Dream Bridal, with Malinda, was simply amazing. She opens the door to you, your friends, and your family, and was able to make my experience so much easier than I anticipated. She takes into consideration how you want to look, feel, and the vibe you want on your big day. She was prepared and reviewed my Pinterest board prior to arriving, to ensure she knew my "vision". She was also able to handle my big rowdy crew, and really make the appointment about me, what I wanted, and what I pictured myself getting married in. I found my dream dress, and I am so so happy with the experience.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2018

I had a really great bridal experience that every bride to be deserves and I found my dream dress! If you looking for a custom designed dress and experience , this is the best boutique to go to!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carly · Married on 10/20/2018

Be open to Malinda's suggestions and do not be afraid to go out of your comfort zone! I thought I had a specific image in my mind, but Malinda took my wants into consideration and helped me find the perfect dress that was not one I ever expected!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Malinda is fantastic. I was referred to her from a friend who bought her dress from Malinda in 2016. I went in October and was shown beautiful dresses. I loved one, but decided it was too expensive and I could find something cheaper. I went to Giggi's in Hudson (I would suggest reading my review of them as well) and ended up picking a dress. July came around and it looked like I wasn't going to get a dress from Giggi because they told me even though I ordered it in January, it wouldn't be here until the week before the wedding. I emailed Malinda (on a Saturday afternoon), asking if there was ANY way she could get that original dress in for my wedding. She quickly got back to me, that yes, she could -- there would be a rush fee, but as long as I booked my tailor ahead of time and made time in my schedule for fittings, it should be OK. She opened her schedule for the following day and my dress was ordered. Her knowledge and communication about dresses and how dress ordering works put me at ease after the drama I dealt with, with Giggi. I can't say enough about Malinda - she is gracious and kind and truly a good bridal consultant. Thank you for saving my day.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/18/2018

Personalized and special wedding dress shopping experience!

Your dream bridal is a truly unique bridal dress shopping experience. The shop is clean and inviting, and Malinda hand picks the most beautiful dresses. I told her I was looking for simple and classic, and she immediately understood what I was looking for and did not push me to want bling and beading like some of the other shops had. I went to several other local bridal shops as well, but returned to Malinda's shop not only because I fell in love with her dress selection, but because the personalized experience made me feel special, and she is so welcoming, down-to-earth and kind. I would HIGHLY recommend shopping at Your Dream Bridal for your wedding dress. Malinda goes above and beyond to make each bride's wedding dress shopping experience special. I was so thrilled with my dress, and I wouldn't have found it anywhere else! Thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Meaghan · Married on 07/28/2018

Malinda is AMAZING. It was my first day dress shopping and I had a bad experience at my first salon. The saleswoman was pushy and put me in a dress way over the budget I gave her. Feeling discouraged, I was nervous about my next appointment. Enter: Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. She literally locks her door when you get there so you have the salon all to yourself. She sat with me and asked me lots of questions to better understand my style and my vision for the day. Let me tell you, she had me pegged. She let me roam the salon and pick things I liked but also picked a few she thought I'd like too. She narrowed me down until we found the dress and I could not be happier. Malinda is the type of person you want to give your business to. If you are nervous about dress shopping or sick of being in the huge dress warehouses feeling rushed to buy dresses you just don't like, go see Malinda. You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Carly · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and within an hour and a half I had found my dream dress! Malinda worked closely with me to figure out exactly what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on so that she could narrow our search. She was encouraging, kind, and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal!

Sent on 01/24/2017