Your Dream Bridal Reviews

Your Dream Bridal 4
  • Anne

Anne Marie Savello · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Best Dress Shop

Dream was the 4th dress shop I had been to after no luck. The individual appointment and undivided attention helped guide me in picking my dream dress! Melinda took into account all the things I liked or didn't like about dresses I put on and was always smiling. After trying on THE dress, Melinda bedazzled me up and made me feel so beautiful. Highly recommend for any bride who is struggling to describe what she wants.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Your Dream Bridal's reply:

Awe! Thanks Anne Marie. It was awesome to meet you and help you find your dream dress. I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see your pictures on the big day. xoxo
  • Alexis

Alexis Sells · Getting married on 06/27/2020

10/10 recommend

Malinda is absolutely incredible. The experience she created for me, my friends, and my family went above and beyond my expectations. I really had no idea what I wanted but Malinda was great about listening to the things that were important to me and then having me try on things she thought met those needs - and she was always right! She asked super helpful questions to help me understand what I liked and disliked about each option so that when it came time to choose I had no doubts. I truly found my dream dress at Your Dream Bridal and have the absolute best memory shopping with my friends, family & Malinda. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lynsey · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Can't find your dress? Go to Malinda

After shopping for almost four months, I found a lot of dresses I liked but always wanted to change some detail or aspect of. Frustrated, I found Malinda and Your Dream Bridal. This experience was beyond amazing. The shop was beautiful, Malinda's customer service was top-notch, and she carries many unique designers that offer customization of their dresses. She even arranged to have specific samples borrowed from designers for a follow-up appointment based on my preferences. This was the most productive, supportive, and low-pressure experience I had over 10+ stores. I'm so thrilled that I found my wedding dress with Malinda and Your Dream Bridal.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

I had a wonderful experience at Your Dream Bridal. Malinda was very systematic and helped me to first decide whether I wanted a fitted or flowy dress and then helped me to narrow it down further from there. The selection of dresses was gorgeous and I ended up ordering a dress that was a combo of my favorite parts of a few different dresses.

Sent on 11/27/2018

T · Married on 07/20/2019

After I learned that 2 of my good friends (who don't know each other) purchased their dresses at Dream I knew I definitely had to check it out. Dream was a huge breath of fresh air in an otherwise unenjoyable wedding dress search. From the moment we entered my family (which was so important) and I were greeted warmly and treated well. This memory is an experience for everyone involved and to have a beautiful space for the bride to change and the family to relax was very special. Malinda was respectful of budget and understands what a girl hopes for out of her wedding dress experience. She had the most variety of styles of dresses even though she physically had less dresses than other stores (not at bad thing at all, quite the contrary - quality over quantity!) and her styles were GORGEOUS. She also is incredibly helpful with customization of dresses. I have been even more impressed by Malinda's personal touch even after the dress was chosen. She quickly responds to messages and offers continued advice and consultation for an anxious bride. I highly recommend her boutique, you'll never want to go anywhere else.

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Your Dream Bridal for any bride looking for their perfect dress! Malinda's expertise and guidance throughout the process made it easy for me to narrow down the choices. I also loved that neither myself (or my bridal party) felt rushed at the appointment since it was such a personalized consultation.

Aaron and I had our wedding on June 14 and the dress was absolutely perfect! The flowing Martina Liana gown looked absolutely stunning at our venue in Newport. More importantly, it felt so comfortable!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Your Dream Bridal 5
    Your Dream Bridal 6
    Your Dream Bridal 7
  • Nicholette and Ryan

Nicholette and Ryan · Married on 05/15/2019

Say YES to Your Dream Bridal

I highly recommend Dream Bridal! Shopping here for my wedding dress was one of the best decisions I made this year. Malinda’s warm spirit makes you feel comfortable and confident as soon as you walk through the door. Her one on one attention makes shopping for a wedding dress like shopping with friend. She’s got a real talent for honing in on exactly what you want even if it’s entirely different than what you had originally envisioned. Not only was she welcoming but I found her to be very knowledgeable on all things wedding. She was extremely understanding at the end of the appointment when instead of buying a dress immediately I wanted to continue to think about it. I never felt pressured to purchase anything I didn’t want and she worked hard to make sure I stayed within my budget. When it came time for me to purchase the dress I fell in love with, i discovered the card I wanted to pay with had been stolen. She was patient with me as I moved money around, and even allowed me to split up my payments. Malinda provides an inviting non judgmental environment with absolutely beautiful dresses. I cannot express enough my gratitude to Malinda for making this experience so easy and fun.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Elise · Married on 04/28/2019

My experience at Your Dream Bridal, with Malinda, was simply amazing. She opens the door to you, your friends, and your family, and was able to make my experience so much easier than I anticipated. She takes into consideration how you want to look, feel, and the vibe you want on your big day. She was prepared and reviewed my Pinterest board prior to arriving, to ensure she knew my "vision". She was also able to handle my big rowdy crew, and really make the appointment about me, what I wanted, and what I pictured myself getting married in. I found my dream dress, and I am so so happy with the experience.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2018

I had a really great bridal experience that every bride to be deserves and I found my dream dress! If you looking for a custom designed dress and experience , this is the best boutique to go to!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Carly · Married on 10/20/2018

Be open to Malinda's suggestions and do not be afraid to go out of your comfort zone! I thought I had a specific image in my mind, but Malinda took my wants into consideration and helped me find the perfect dress that was not one I ever expected!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Malinda is fantastic. I was referred to her from a friend who bought her dress from Malinda in 2016. I went in October and was shown beautiful dresses. I loved one, but decided it was too expensive and I could find something cheaper. I went to Giggi's in Hudson (I would suggest reading my review of them as well) and ended up picking a dress. July came around and it looked like I wasn't going to get a dress from Giggi because they told me even though I ordered it in January, it wouldn't be here until the week before the wedding. I emailed Malinda (on a Saturday afternoon), asking if there was ANY way she could get that original dress in for my wedding. She quickly got back to me, that yes, she could -- there would be a rush fee, but as long as I booked my tailor ahead of time and made time in my schedule for fittings, it should be OK. She opened her schedule for the following day and my dress was ordered. Her knowledge and communication about dresses and how dress ordering works put me at ease after the drama I dealt with, with Giggi. I can't say enough about Malinda - she is gracious and kind and truly a good bridal consultant. Thank you for saving my day.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/18/2018

Personalized and special wedding dress shopping experience!

Your dream bridal is a truly unique bridal dress shopping experience. The shop is clean and inviting, and Malinda hand picks the most beautiful dresses. I told her I was looking for simple and classic, and she immediately understood what I was looking for and did not push me to want bling and beading like some of the other shops had. I went to several other local bridal shops as well, but returned to Malinda's shop not only because I fell in love with her dress selection, but because the personalized experience made me feel special, and she is so welcoming, down-to-earth and kind. I would HIGHLY recommend shopping at Your Dream Bridal for your wedding dress. Malinda goes above and beyond to make each bride's wedding dress shopping experience special. I was so thrilled with my dress, and I wouldn't have found it anywhere else! Thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Your Dream Bridal 8

Meaghan · Married on 07/28/2018

Malinda is AMAZING. It was my first day dress shopping and I had a bad experience at my first salon. The saleswoman was pushy and put me in a dress way over the budget I gave her. Feeling discouraged, I was nervous about my next appointment. Enter: Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. She literally locks her door when you get there so you have the salon all to yourself. She sat with me and asked me lots of questions to better understand my style and my vision for the day. Let me tell you, she had me pegged. She let me roam the salon and pick things I liked but also picked a few she thought I'd like too. She narrowed me down until we found the dress and I could not be happier. Malinda is the type of person you want to give your business to. If you are nervous about dress shopping or sick of being in the huge dress warehouses feeling rushed to buy dresses you just don't like, go see Malinda. You will not regret it.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Carly · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and within an hour and a half I had found my dream dress! Malinda worked closely with me to figure out exactly what I liked and disliked about each dress I tried on so that she could narrow our search. She was encouraging, kind, and very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and designers. I would highly recommend Your Dream Bridal!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Molly · Married on 11/04/2017

Malinda was fabulous!! Walking into a spacious showroom was the perfect beginning (I live in the city and had gone to a cramped boutique the day before). She had already pulled gowns and had a strategy and flow to the order in which I tried them on. She gave my family and me space to have our own opinions and conversation, and when we were done brought up other ideas we hadn't even thought of! She is a smart and respectable business woman and I would be more than happy to refer her to anyone else!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Hilary · Married on 10/28/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Malinda at Your Dream Bridal! She was so organized and helpful from the second I walked in there. She had at least 8 dresses lined up for me to try on based on the style dress I described in the application I filled out on the store's site while booking an appointment, plus a few extras that were a little out of my vision .. but I actually ended up going with one of the dresses she encouraged me to try on!
    My mom and sister came with me and we had the place to ourselves because she's open by appointment only, which made it such a personal and unrushed experience. I highly recommend this store to any future bride!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

I can not truly express how fantastic my experience at Your Dream Bridal was. I walked in nervous and Melinda made that all wash away with her bright smile and knowledge of the dresses she carries. She is welcoming and made sure to engage with my bridal party and parents as well. Without any real ideas of what I wanted she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect dress—the first I tried on. The privacy of the experience this boutique offers made me feel like the appointment really was about me. I can confidently say that Melinda will help you find a dress you'll love from the amazing selection she has picked out for her brides. I can't wait for the arrival of my dress in February just to see her again! A must visit bridal boutique gem.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

After driving over an hour, and I was with my family that was from another state it put me in a sad mood that I wasn't able to try on the dress I originally wanted to see. I purposely chose this store because of that dress that I wanted to try on. With the urge of my family I tried on other dresses. I'm glad I did because I found the dress of my dreams, and to top it all off it was on SALE! I had been a bride before and never felt that bridal moment that everyone always talked about. However; trying this dress on, I felt that beauty I was suppose to feel and I wouldn't have had that feeling unless I went to "Your Dream Bridal". She was very patient with me, and to top it all off I really was the only bride in the store, which made me feel special. I would recommend going to this store first if you plan on finding your true dream dress.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kristine · Married on 10/21/2017

Malinda was very thoughtful, professional and a joy to work with. She really listened to my vision for my wedding and what I liked and didn't like about each dress to find the perfect one! I also loved that you're the only party in the store at the appointment, you have her undivided attention and she makes you and your party feel heard, couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 04/09/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/14/2017

Malinda was amazing! She is so pleasant, patient, and helpful. After an unpleasant experience with another bridal boutique, Malinda saved my happiness and optimism by helping me pick out the dress of my dreams! The atmosphere in her boutique is perfect. It is quite chic and yet you feel comfortable at the same time. Highly recommend everyone to this Bridal Boutique! I would give her 10 stars if i could!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely loved my appointment at Dream this past weekend! This was my first time trying on any wedding dresses, so I was nervous and did not know what to expect. Malinda quickly made me feel at ease. She sat down with me and went over the details of my wedding day, and got a real feel about the type of dresses I might be interested in - even if I did not realize it at the time! As she helped me try on dresses, she discussed different aspects of each style and worked with me to find the right balance for what I was looking for. I went in thinking I loved a specific style of dress, and ended up realizing - with Malinda's help - that I actually preferred something else entirely. It is clear that Malinda knew her exact inventory and was able to give me several options for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Your Dream Bridal to anyone looking for a selection of beautiful gowns and fantastic customer service!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

I bought my Truvelle dress at Your Dream Bridal and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Malinda was warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I felt really relaxed being the only bride in the salon. She helped me customize the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Meredith · Married on 09/22/2017

My experience could not have been better! The owner, Malinda, provided such a unique, professional, one-on-one experience that helped me find my perfect dress.

Malinda only sees one client at a time, so having the whole shop to myself meant Malinda was giving me her undivided attention (a very welcomed experience after the craziness of other shops I had tried).

The other thing I most appreciated was how smart Malinda is. She was able to take in my feedback on each dress to pin point themes within my taste. For instance, I didn't realize that I didn't like detailing at the hem until she was able to see that trend. She was so knowledgeable and I learned a lot!

Together, we found the perfect dress, which was actually the first one she picked out for me based on my initial description of what I was looking for (she knew right from the start)! Her selection was great, too, with plenty of variety for me to try.

Malinda does not provide any tailoring herself, but provides a great list of seamstresses to try. She also gave great advice for where to buy bridesmaids dresses. I couldn't have put my wedding attire together without her!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2017

Malinda was an absolute pleasure to work with and her business is a perfect model of what dress shopping should be! It is so beautiful and welcoming, full of anything you could possibly imagine. Do yourself a favor and go here first! Her communication and attention makes you remember your dream dress experience always.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/16/2017

Malinda was lovely! I went to Your Dream Bridal because I wanted to try Truvelle dresses, and Your Dream Bridal is the only boutique in the area that carries them. Was kind of a trek from Boston but totally worth it! Loved the one-on-one vibe. Malinda is very professional and clearly very knowledgeable about the brands she carries. We ended up pairing a top of one dress with the bottom of another, for a unique look. I really appreciated all of her feedback and knowledge of the line. Definitely owe my unique dress to her! :)

Sent on 09/25/2017