Raleigh, NC 27610 Map · Phone number

About Renee Cakes

Baking has always been a passion of mine. Ever since the age of 9, I have been baking creative, tasty treats for my family and friends. As time passed and my talents grew, I soon became the resident pastry chef designated to cater our family social events.

In adulthood, my passion to bake never wavered. My fascination with the art of cake decorating grew even more as I planned my own wedding in late 2006. With this new task on my plate, I anxiously began a mission to learn the skills needed to design, bake and bring my own wedding cake to life.

In order to hone my skills, I took cake decorating classes at the local Michael’s craft store and began to bake daily. With a great deal of confidence in my recipes and newly acquired decorating skills, I began to take my creations to work for potlucks and birthday celebrations; which would also serve as a pivotal time for taste testing, ideas, and suggestions. It wasn’t long before the requests started pouring in and I began creating and decorating cakes for my co-workers, who quickly dubbed them “Renee Cakes”. This support was crucial to building the confidence necessary to turn my once beloved hobby into the career of my dreams.

On October 6, 2007, I débuted my first wedding cake- at my very own wedding. In addition to the many well wishes and congratulations, the talk of the night was the wedding cake I created. Many people asked how I managed to bake and decorate my own wedding cake and remain calm considering the chaos usually associated with wedding planning. My response has been consistent, “nothing could have been more soothing than knowing that our wedding cake was created to look and taste exactly as we imagined”. So please rest assured that I will put the same love and passion into your wedding cake that I put into my very own!

The support I have received from my returning clients and the brides who have placed their confidence in me has been humbling and overwhelming to say the very least. I thank you for the encouragement and I am so excited about what the future holds. Remember, life is merely a continuous celebration and nothing is more satisfying than celebrating your life with cake!

• Ambrosia Cake Creations
cakedetail
jayweddingclick

12 Reviews for Renee Cakes

Barbara · Married on 03/31/2017

I love Renee Cakes they are delicious and absolutely beautiful!!!! We use her for birthday cakes, holiday cakes and Sunday dinner cakes. The cupcakes are also awesome. Above ordinary. Try them for yourself and I bet you will not be disappointed!!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Shereketha · Married on 09/21/2013

I didn't have a vision in mind for my cake, after consulting with Renee...she came up with the perfect cake that looked beautiful and tasted amazing. She was prompt and professional.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Michelle · event on: 12/07/2012

Renees cakes did a wonderful job on a cake I wanted designed for my husbands 30th bday party in Greensboro NC. The service was really good and the pricing and the cake tasted super yummy and looked awesome! The cake was vanilla with buttercream frosting..it was green(which was the grass design she made and then I got a baseball cap design cake on top of that, that was a Royal Blue, with a baseball and football helmet added to it! The hat had a fraternity sign on it(SIGMA). It was awesome and actually the best cake I have ever tasted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renees cakes also did my sisters babyshower in Raleigh! She has some of the best flavors and little cake favors. The cake was so so good moist along with the frosting!!!! My sister had the strawberry cake with a light frosting with fresh strawberries in and on the cake...so pretty and yummy!

Sent on 02/04/2012

Renee Cakes FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Raleigh, 27610 See on map
    9196086450 (Phone number)
    9196086452 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Renee Cakes)