Everett, WA 98208 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rebeca Moskvich Photography

Hello, as you probably guessed my name is Rebeca! I am a stay at home mom/photographer! I am Estonian, but I am learning to be American a little every day. I recently moved to the Seattle area from Estonia, to marry my husband who is from here.

I started doing photography back in 2006. My job is awesome and I meet the most amazing people. I am available throughout the state of Washington for weddings, but I'm really looking forward to travel to others states :).
I’m pretty shy, even writing this is getting me a little anxious, but once I am familiar with someone, I’m an open book and enjoy getting to know people and everything about them. I have been busy the last few years with some life stuff and I had put my photography business on the back burner to get ready for this big change I made in October of 2009. Now, I’m back in business and anxious to get some beautiful families in front of my camera to make beautiful portraits for my clients. If I make a few friends along the way as well, AWESOME! It’s a little daunting here not knowing anyone outside of my husbands circle.

A few things about me:

-Born and raised in Tallinn, ESTONIA and I really really dislike the cold and snow.

-I’m sister to 2 sisters and 1 brother.

-I married my best friend and I'm mom to 2 kids.

-I drink way to much coffee.

-I want 7 kids, crazy right?! :)

I can’t remember when I didn’t love photography. As a little girl I used to dream about shooting for some fashion magazine. I’m a Canon girl, mostly self-taught and I love what I do. I am drawn naturally to more moody photos. I like drama but with newborns, I just love simple natural looking photos with a comfortable serene feeling.

Thank you for taking that last minute to read this! I hope to share more with you, and learn more about yourself! Contact me if you have any questions, or you'd like to book a wedding.

Follow Rebeca Moskvich Photography on

img2349 copy
0c75c969ec941b7e 1454444850337 adamaiana 1386 2 copy
adamaiana 9 copy

1 Reviews for Rebeca Moskvich Photography

When you look for a photographer to capture an important occasion you look for someone who is able to listen to your wants and needs and is able to envision what you see. Rebeca is an extremely talented photographer and she's only getting better and better. My husband and I were fortunate enough to hire her as our Wedding photographer. And don't get fooled by her shyness demeanor, she communicates efficiently and is very professional. When you find a photographer who loves what they're doing, they work hard to capture the special moments in your life and finds a way to express your story through a series of perfect, magazine cover wrothy photography. She is extremely sweet and ensures that makes your happiness a priority and I can't rave enough about her to my friends and family. Thank you Rebeca for capturing our very special day. It will be something my husband and I can treasure throughout our lifetime together.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Rebeca Moskvich Photography Pricing

Rebeca Moskvich Photography Price Rates

Rebeca Moskvich Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Everett, 98208 See on map