7907 Springfield Village Drive, Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number

About PreMarital Mentoring and Weddings

My wife, Sharon, and I are preMarital mentors and I am licensed to perform weddings in the State of Virginia.  As an Army retiree, having served on active duty for 26 years, and now full-time with a Christian ministry to the military, called Cru Military, we understand the unique demands of both civilian and military couples.

Our desire is to help engaged couples build a strong foundation, a spiritual foundation, for marriage that will enable them to have a relationship that will go the distance and impact generations to come!

• Ceremonies by Dan
wedding pix 5

12 Reviews for PreMarital Mentoring and Weddings

Michelle West · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Pre-Marital Counseling Couple

Alex and I had interviewed about 3-4 counselors before selecting Keith and Sharon. It was one of the best decisions we’ve made. They were professional; passionate about their devotion to God and to pre-marital counseling; and just a well-rounded couple. They truly epitomized what a successfully married couple looks like.

Keith and Sharon humbly opened their home to us with love and mentorship. They were always gentle in their approach with us about allowing God to guide our relationship/marriage. We really appreciated that because Alex and I aren’t religious and we didn’t want to feel pressured; so it was nice to be counseled with the focus on our marriage.

They were very flexible and counseled us for hours beyond the time allotted. We both felt that the mentoring was well worth the price.

What I really enjoyed was how they incorporated other pre-marital tools, such as the Prepare/Enrich Assessment. I discovered this website online while doing research on counselors and really wanted to work with someone who had a suite of information and resources to provide. Keith and Sharon were the only couple I came across who used this along with books, videos, and stories. Other counselors approached counseling as though we had problems and just couldn’t quite provide what we were looking for.

Alex and I learned so much more about each other during the sessions that we had with Keith and Sharon. We also shared with them little nuggets of love that they also found value in sharing with other couples. For that, we truly enjoyed our experience with them. We hope that you do too.

Thanks Keith and Sharon!!!!

From the Boesenbergs

Sent on 10/29/2019

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful ceremony and meaningful mentorship

Like lots of DC young professionals, we are new to the area and not full-time members of a church yet. We moved across the country right after we got engaged, and didn’t realize how difficult it would be to find an officiant for our wedding if we wanted a religious ceremony since we weren’t established members of a church here. We were lucky to find Keith and Sharon and to get to know them over the course of our pre-marital mentoring sessions with them. They were kind, funny, and thoughtful about the things couples should consider leading up to marriage — both as it relates to faith and day-to-day issues in marriage. By the time our wedding day was here, we had a personal ceremony officiated by someone who was invested in our relationship — and not a stranger we found online.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Bianca · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I are very fortunate to have met and had Keith and Sharon work with us for our marriage counseling. From the beginning, they made us feel comfortable while learning from the successes and challenges other couples, including themselves, had faced. The tools and resources they have provided us will something that I think will make our marriage a better one.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Award

PreMarital Mentoring and Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Anglican
    Baptist
    Evangelical
    Methodist
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    VA

• 7907 Springfield Village Drive Springfield, 22152 See on map
    Location of (PreMarital Mentoring and Weddings)