PO Box 6271, Madison, WI 53716 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Planned Spontaneity LLC

Love your wedding day. Whether you've known your whole life exactly what your celebration would look like or are just beginning to gather ideas, Planned Spontaneity promises true-to-your-vision wedding planning and anxiety-free execution, of every exquisite detail. You can devote time and energy where you want to, not where you have to. Don't end your happiest day sighing, "I wish we'd eloped." Your only worry should be how to keep your voice from trembling when you whisper, "I do!"

psbridalfair35
psbridalfair35

3 Reviews for Planned Spontaneity LLC

Tanya · Married on 08/27/2016

We are so pleased with our decision to hire Marilee at Planned Spontaneity LLC. From the first meeting she was professional and enthusiastic. We were impressed with her flexibility, her thoroughness, her creativity, and how organized she was throughout the entire process. She also connected us to many wonderful vendors for catering and our barn dance. Everything went smoothly and on time on the wedding day. What a thrill to get to work with the best in the business. Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Richard S. · Married on 05/22/2016

You cannot believe how wonderful Marilee is until you've seen her in action. You think you've thot of everything that might possibly come up? Hah! She's got insights into things you didn't even know existed! As a true professional, she'll respect your wishes, but if you're at all dithery about anything, just listen to Marilee and do what she recommends. You won't be sorry. She made our wedding and reception a piece of cake, and we can't possibly thank her adequately.

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/13/2010

As a professional photographer, I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed working with Marilee! She makes the day go smoothly, no matter if the event is a wedding, a party, or a huge funraiser. Her attention to detail, preparedness for pretty much anything (sewing kit, anyone?), and ability to stay cool under pressure make her an event coordinator who I'm thrilled to work with repeatedly. Worth every penny, if you want seamless execution of your big event!

Sent on 01/23/2011

Planned Spontaneity LLC's reply:

Thanks Ingrid! It's always a pleasure to work with you too! I'll look forward to more in the future!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Planned Spontaneity LLC 1
    Free Initial Consultation
    Meet with Marilee for a free initial consultation. We're dedicated to providing a stress-free wedding for our precious clients.

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Marilee of Planned Spontaneity is a wedding planner with whom we have worked several times. She is totally predictable: she brings her training, experience and professionalism to every wedding she plans and coordinates! Thus, she makes the wedding stress-free for the Bride and Groom, her main concern, but she makes it stress free for us as officiants and other support professionals, as well. She has both the overall view of the big picture for the event and the day, as well as the focus to the many little details that go into a wedding. We love that her work is eco-friendly and that she focuses on fair-trade and local artisan resources. We also appreciate that she is inclusive and sensitive to the special needs that unique couples have. When couples tell us that they have Marilee on their team, we breath a little easier knowing they are in good hands. We endorse Marilee and Planned Spontaneity wholeheartedly!

• Midwest Sound
    Midwest Sound Wedding DJs

She is always making clients' visions come true!

• Amanda Red
    Amanda Red Wedding Photographers

Though I haven't worked on a wedding with Marilee, we have networked together quite a bit. I'm always impressed with Marilee's excitement and can-do attitude about her business, and I know that translates into how she works with her clients! I believe Marilee and Planned Spontaneity can help make your wedding experience an enjoyable, relaxing, and rewarding one that you'll remember for the rest of your lives!

• PO Box 6271 Madison, 53716 See on map