Petra Terova Photography

Cornelius, NC View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Bonjour, beautiful bride!

My name is Petra Terova and I specialize in elopement, engagement and wedding photography in Lake Normam and Charlotte, NC area. I also frequently travel to Jacksonville, Florida to photograph weddings and private events.

I offer vibrant, crisp, timeless portraits and my style is a blend of natural and candid portraiture. I will deliver clean, edited digital files with a 1–3 week turnaround. All photos will be available online for viewing and fast online download. Prints, wall art, albums and photo books are also available for purchase.

Please take moment to look around my website. If you like the romantic beauty I portray in my images, drop me a line. I'd be happy to chat with you to learn more about you and your upcoming wedding!

~Petra

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• User2424301 2+ years ago
    Petra is a fabulous photographer! We are thrilled with the beautiful photos of our wedding....she really captured the magic of our relationship and our lovely little ceremony! She is wonderful to work with!!!!!
    Andrea Married on 11/06/2014
    Petra was really easy to work with right from the start! We had a small destination wedding in a town 3 hours away from where we live so I was doing most of the planning from a distance. We did most of our communication via email and she was so great about contacting me back every time I had a question. The wedding day she showed up right on time at the location and was very professional. She was very open to our ideas for the kinds of photos we wanted and was always game for trying out different poses. We got our proofs back in no time and were very pleased with the photos! Would definitely recommend her services!
    Lisa Married on 11/01/2014
    Hiring Petra as our photographer was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to have her expertise and photogenic eye capture our wedding day. She arrived early to our venue at the Omni Resort at Amelia Island Plantation and we immediately felt comfortable with her. We simply would not have enjoyed our day or pictures if it weren't for her. Petra's passion for photography and attention to detail made her far more valuable than the rates she charged. Jeremy and I would recommend Petra Terova to any couple looking to photograph their wedding. Our wedding was beautiful and we have the beautiful pictures to remember for always. Lisa and Jeremy D. 11/1/14

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amy & David
    27 photos · 04/10/2021

Deals

Petra Terova Photography 1
Offer

Free Bridal or Boudoir Session with Petra Terova Photography when you reserve a wedding collection worth $2500 or more!

Wedding Solutions Wedding Solutions Wedding Officiants

Petra Photography is one of the gems you'll find in the Jacksonville market. Petra is both professional and personal, and provides superior photography at affordable rates. I have been privileged to work with her on multiple occasions, and highly recommend her services as your photographer, regardless of the occasion. Petra is gifted, has an incredible vision as an expert photographer, and is simply a joy to work with.

17916 Caldwell Track Dr Cornelius, NC, 28031
904-673-0989

9am – 9pm / Mon –Sun
Location of (Petra Terova Photography)

Petra Terova Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Petra Terova Photography include in the starting price?

Petra Terova Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Petra Terova Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Petra Terova Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Petra Terova Photography offer?

Petra Terova Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Petra Terova Photography offer?

Petra Terova Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Petra Terova Photography offer for wedding events?

Petra Terova Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Petra Terova Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Petra Terova Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time and 4.8 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Petra Terova Photography offer?

Petra Terova Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding