Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pearls and Lace Weddings

Pearls and Lace Weddings is a wedding planning and coordinating company servicing Raleigh, Wake Forest, Clayton, Garner, and Youngsville brides! It is truly a joy to get to know engaged couples, hear their vision for their wedding day, and have the privilege to make that vision come to life. I am an organizer at heart and my goal is to provide support and guidance while creating and coordinating your wedding so that it's a celebration unique and special to you!

I am a firm believer of true love and am passionate about all aspects of weddings. I look forward to meeting you and hearing how I can make your wedding day even more meaningful as you and your fiancé begin this blessed adventure towards marriage!

Follow Pearls and Lace Weddings on

christen and jake 1
d7a24c725f6c5f7c pearls and lace final 01
formals 136

2 Reviews for Pearls and Lace Weddings

Katie Barnette is such a sweet and warm person! I used her for day of coordinating but I can only imagine how great she is at coordinating from the start to finish. Even just using her as "day of coordinator," I feel like she went above and beyond our contract. She was constantly reaching out and seeing if I needed any help or advise which was wonderful.

Easy and great to communicate with, very responsive and organized, and completely ON during the rehearsal and wedding day. I knew I wanted a day of coordinator so that I could relax and let someone else take the reigns on my wedding day and she did just that. If there were any issues or problems at my wedding, I sure didn't know about it because she took care of it all!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Aimee · Married on 03/19/2016

Katie was a pleasure to work with. She was always very quick to respond and could always answer any question that I had. When I first met Katie I felt like I walked away having met a new friend. She worked well with everyone involved, from our Pastor to our parents and bridal party. I received lots of complements on her and her professionalism, yet fun and sweet personality. She very obviously cares for each and everyone of her clients. I and a very OCD and over detailed person and Katie did not disappoint, I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/07/2016

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bethany Joy Photography
    Bethany Joy Photography Wedding Photographers

Loved working with Katie!! She was great with communicating and made sure everything was running smoothly!

• All Around Raleigh DJ Company
    All Around Raleigh DJ Company Wedding DJs

We love Pearls and Lace! You are going to love working with the good people with this company. You will get passion and professionalism and a real desire to get your details right. We absolutely love working with Katie and her team!

• Dogwood Media LLC
    Dogwood Media LLC Wedding Videographers

Katie from Pearls and Lace Weddings is caring, organized and full of life. She brings joy, comfort and passion to your special day and I highly recommend her.

• Wake Forest, 27587 See on map