Lucky Day Events Co.

San Clemente, CA View map Visit website

We love weddings. We thrive off the vibrant, real, and unscripted moments that make your day everything you have always wanted. As wedding + event planners committed to setting up the perfect day for your forever marriage, we would love nothing more than to create, design and rock your event from start to finish. We are timeline writing, logistics coordinating, glassware arranging aficionados. Leave the details to us, and we will make sure every moment of this journey is lived stress-free by you. There are no frills, no gimmicks, and we cannot wait to start. Let’s chat over coffee, on us.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alexandra
    Alex Married on 06/05/2021

10/10 recommend

These girls are the absolute best to work with!! So much fun to work with and handled everything perfectly!
  • AMELIA
    Amelia F. Married on 04/24/2021

Stop what you are doing and hire Lucky Day Events Company!

I have a million positive things to say about Chelsea and Lucky Day Events Company. I interviewed no less than seven wedding planners, and from my first conversation with Chelsea I knew that Lucky Day was the way to go. Her taste is unparalleled, and she not only seems cool, calm, and collected, but she has everything under control and handled. As a Type-A person myself, I felt like I could fully trust her and relax on my wedding day. She checks in at least monthly with me, and her responses are all same day, which helps soothe my wedding rattled brain. I am not getting married until next April, but I am so excited to see how Chelsea helps execute my vision. I had some slight hesitation because Lucky Day is newer to the North Carolina wedding scene since they originated in California, but those concerns were completely unfounded. Chelsea has the best vendor recommendations and is really immersed in the NC wedding world. Hiring Lucky Day will be the best wedding decision (well maybe besides marrying your person) you will make! Do it!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Wedding Planners!

Working with Lucky Day Events Co. made my wedding process a breeze! We specifically worked with Chelsea here in NC. From the constant check-ins on where I was in the process to all the helpful documents she sent with step by step directions for different tasks made my wedding planning journey amazing. I highly recommend working with Lucky Day Events as the ladies are so friendly and organized!

606 Eagle Road, Apartment 1C San Clemente, CA, 27407
562.896.2617
Location of (Lucky Day Events Co.)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding