Saint Helens, OR 97051 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pacific Miles Creations

Affordable, beautiful designs! At Pacific Miles Creations, we focus on providing our clients with their ideal designs at a price that won't empty your wallet.

Business logos, wedding stationery, and event stationery are just a glimpe of the extensive list of services that we offer. Unbeatable turnaround times, extraordinary customer service, and a design that you will fall in love with over and over again are exactly what you will receive as a client of our company.

For more examples of our work, please visit us at

Pacificmilescreations.blogspot.com

IMG2937
AshleyAndDaniel1

12 Reviews for Pacific Miles Creations

Maya · Married on 06/21/2013

I have had an absolutely great experience with Halsey - she was so responsive to our invitation ideas and her creation was awesome and exactly what we wanted. I gave her a few vague ideas (I am not an artist) and she provided a few options that were better than I could have imagined - my fiance had to choose the final design because there was no way that I could pick a favorite! Thank you Halsey!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2013

Halsey did a fantastic job on our invitation suite and she was so patient with me and accommodating when I didn't like the first few files but one layout that would work if the flower was changed and I can't believe she found me the exact flower for the invitations! I would recommend her to anyone looking for designs wedding or business alike. She's fast too! I ordered them and about 2 weeks later I already had the printable files!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Ronda · Married on 09/02/2012

Halsey was great to work with. She did a great job at capturing my vision for my invitation suite. She was very quick with responses which was highly appreciated as well. Also very accomodating with changes I requested.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Pacific Miles Creations's reply:

Thank you so much Ronda! It was a pleasure to work with you and I can't wait to see the final product from your invitations!

Award

Pacific Miles Creations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Design, Embossed, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pacific Miles Creations 1
    Wedding Wire Members
    All wedding wire members receive a 10% discount with their order of $50 or more! Please mention the code "WIRED" when contacting me to receive this special offer.

• amanda b. weddings & events
    amanda b. weddings & events Wedding Planners

Amazing to work with and will take you vision and give you an amazing product! It was such a joy to work with her and so easy to communicate with her on my desires for my clients!

• Phan Photography
    Phan Photography Wedding Photographers

Pacific Miles Creations does great quality work! If you need Wedding Stationary of any kind done you will want to contact Pacific Miles Creations!

• Saint Helens, 97051 See on map