San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Nguyen Makeup

Nicole Wynne has devoted her entire career to her passion for beauty and she is here to share her knowledge with you!

An accomplished makeup artist, she has trained under some of the most renowned names in the business, including Trish McEvoy, Bobbi Brown, and Laura Mercier. Classically trained as a portrait artist, she utilizes her painting skills by creating living art with makeup! With 10 years of experience in making women feel and look their best, she strives to teach women the transformational power that makeup can have in their everyday lives. She sees makeup as an opportunity to showcase the natural beauty of women and feels all women deserve to learn the basics.

From special events to a customized daily routine and private makeup lessons, Nicole can help you create the look you desire. Her signature fresh faced looks are timeless and beautiful. With an eye for trends and an intense desire to educate, Nicole is here to provide her support and skills in helping you put your best face forward.

Follow Nicole Nguyen Makeup on

emilyhamm
kirstin

11 Reviews for Nicole Nguyen Makeup

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2013

My (now) husband and I were flying in to San Francisco to elope in City Hall. I was looking for someone who could do both my hair and make-up, work with my budget, get a sense of my style from e-mailed pictures without a trial, *and* make me feel comfortable with all of this. In short, I was looking for a unicorn.

Nicole is that unicorn. She immediately made me feel comfortable, and she was open, warm, and direct. We emailed back and forth a bit, and I felt confident that she knew the look I was going for, and would be able to provide it.

Then disaster!!! On the morning of our wedding, I wound up trapped the Bay Bridge for 3 hours because San Francisco can't figure out how to clear accidents or direct traffic (Sorry, San Fran., you're otherwise great)! I kept texting Nicole frantically, and she kept assuring me that everything would be fine. She kept me sane! I arrived leaving only 1/3 of the time we had initially allotted, and Nicole got to work, all while keeping me calm and talking. She could have had a lucrative career as a therapist, if she wasn't such a talented artist.

I left Nicole's in a frantic mess, and had to change in the City Hall, but when I finally looked in the mirror I looked amazing. My hair and makeup were both classic, soft, and feminine, and they photographed beautifully. From beginning to end, Nicole is a class act. Funny, warm, personable, and incredibly talented. You should definitely call her.

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2011

Nicole does the most amazing work- I got my pictures back and felt like a model! She flew down from Dallas with her huge suitcase of makeup and made me, my mother, and bridesmaids all look better than we even know we could. She has an amazing amount of knowledge about hair and makeup and knew just what to do to achieve the effect I was going for and what kind of products to use against the Texas heat and humidity. She's a lifesaver!

Annalisa · Married on 09/03/2011

Nicole did my air brush make up for my bridals and the wedding day. She did an awesome job!! She came to my house to do my make up before my bridals which really helped me out! The day of the wedding she came to the venue. She is very professional and friendly, she does whatever you ask of her because she knows its your big day and wants nothing but the best for you! I would refer her to friends and family because if I could afford it I would get Air Brush make up everyday! She is amazing hands down!!!!

Award