Nichole Meredith Photography

Nichole Meredith Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

21 Reviews for Nichole Meredith Photography

Digital Files (4)
Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Nichole was an amazing photographer that made us feel comfortable from the start. She's funny, kind, honest and down to earth. We never felt rushed, pressured or awkward. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely perfect. We plan to use her services for any occasion where we need a photographer.

Profile Picture Stefany, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is long overdue! Nichole is AMAZING! Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, but also such a warm and friendly person. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I, and we all became friends in the process. We hired Nichole for our engagement shoot and wedding, and after seeing the gorgeous shots from our snowy engagement shoot, I knew that we had made the right choice. Having a good photographer was very important for our wedding, and when we got the full gallery back (almost 900 photos!!) I was simply amazed at how beautiful every single picture was. She knows exactly how to take advantage of light, landscape, and the setting to create stunning photos. At the same time, we didn't feel posed - she caught all those candids and when I look back at the pictures you can see that she really captured all the love from our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Nichole for all your wedding photography needs. Our wedding day flew by in the blink of an eye, but thanks to Nichole we have these beautiful photos to keep with us forever and remember all of the love and fun from that day.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Nichole was amazing to work with! She did both our engagement and wedding photos! Every idea we had she was willing to do to make sure we were happy. She is also a super nice and fun person to hang out with which made it even better that we spent our wedding day with her!

Nichole also worked with us every step of the way from first meeting to the end of the wedding and I'm sure in the future as we wait for all the pictures! She responds to e-mails quickly and is always open to offering advice and suggestions for other wedding things you may need help with like a timeline.

We loved working with Nichole and will recommend her to all future brides and grooms we talk to, we couldn't of asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files