Nichole Meredith Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Nichole was an amazing photographer that made us feel comfortable from the start. She's funny, kind, honest and down to earth. We never felt rushed, pressured or awkward. Our engagement photos turned out absolutely perfect. We plan to use her services for any occasion where we need a photographer.

Profile Picture Stefany, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This review is long overdue! Nichole is AMAZING! Not only is she an extremely talented photographer, but also such a warm and friendly person. She took the time to get to know my fiance and I, and we all became friends in the process. We hired Nichole for our engagement shoot and wedding, and after seeing the gorgeous shots from our snowy engagement shoot, I knew that we had made the right choice. Having a good photographer was very important for our wedding, and when we got the full gallery back (almost 900 photos!!) I was simply amazed at how beautiful every single picture was. She knows exactly how to take advantage of light, landscape, and the setting to create stunning photos. At the same time, we didn't feel posed - she caught all those candids and when I look back at the pictures you can see that she really captured all the love from our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Nichole for all your wedding photography needs. Our wedding day flew by in the blink of an eye, but thanks to Nichole we have these beautiful photos to keep with us forever and remember all of the love and fun from that day.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Nichole Meredith Photography Pricing

20 Photos

Engagement

12 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Nichole is the BEST!!! As a planner, you want to find the best vendors to make your clients happy...She has helped me photograph several weddings for many clients. She has a special attention to detail and will literally capture lasting moments in time... I would recommend her for over and over again! Book her today...

Events

Washington, DC 20005   See On Map
410-300-2220 (phone)
Nichole Meredith Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington D.C. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Baltimore, and Virginia. Nichole Meredith Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the DC wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Wedding Photography.