Nathaniel David Wedding Videography

Brooklyn, New York View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Nathaniel David Wedding Videography is a wedding videography company located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and filmmaker Nate uses high-definition video, high-tech equipment and a unique editing style to create seamless and elegant wedding films. Let him provide a non-intrusive experience that will allow you to relive some of the best moments of your life through a cinematic film of your special day.

Nathaniel David Wedding Videography has several videography services available for your big day. Additional hours, filming at multiple locations and using multiple cameras are a few of the items included in their most popular wedding package. Booking one event per day, they make your wedding their sole priority. Copies of your footage can be provided in DVD, Blu-ray, USB flash drive, USB hard drive and digital download formats. Additional services to consider are:

• Engagement Video
  • Drone footage
  • Teaser Video
  • Full-feature video
  • Highlight video
  • Raw footage
  • Second Videographer

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ashley D. Married on 03/19/2021

Breathtaking

I was referred to Nate by my friend that previously used him for her wedding video . When I saw her video and heard about his pricing I instantly new I needed to hire him !
    Right off the back talking to Nate he understood what I was looking for in regards to my wedding video . He sent me an entire questionnaire of things I never even thought was necessary to know. I surprised my husband with a video as part of his wedding present and I can not wait to see the final outcome . If it’s anything like my friends video I know I will be blown away !
    From the start of my wedding day to the end I think Nate was able to capture everything without me having to remind him of certain things I wanted . I made my self laugh at times seeing the video camera while dancing the night away with my husband, friends and family .
    Nate thank you again for being so personable and awesome !
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 02/22/2020

Nate is the bomb!!

We had such a great experience working with Nate! Leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and attentive, and we talked at length about what we wanted to capture, our vibe/energy, music, general themes, etc. We emphasized that we were looking for something unique (we definitely did not want a generic wedding video!)...Nate totally understood what we were going for and he absolutely NAILED IT! Our video is so emblematic of us as a couple...we cannot stop watching it and we smile ear to ear every time! Also, weddings can be super chaotic but Nate was cool, calm, collected the entire time. I'm so thrilled that we had the opportunity to work together and will treasure our funky, cool, upbeat video memories forever!
    Anna Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing wedding videographer

Nate did our wedding video and it turned out amazing. During the process, he was professional, personable and very easy to work with. We love the finished video especially the highlight video, from the song choices to the moments captured and how it was edited. We could not have asked for more. We highly recommend Nate to anyone looking for a videographer to capture their special day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

657 Meeker Ave Brooklyn, New York, 11222
Location of (Nathaniel David Wedding Videography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding