Vílla Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Vílla Films is a professional videography service for weddings based in Long Island City, New York. With a customer-based approach to their filmmaking process, the team tells the tales of those saying “I do” in vivid, emotional detail. The group is celebrated for its cinematic style of production, which combines dramatic establishing shots with candidly capture footage of happy newly-weds. They strive to create films that are re-watchable time and time again and reflect couples’ personalities.

Vílla Films is proud to capture happy couples celebrating the most important day of their lives. They offer a range of services grouped into packages, giving to-be-weds a clear overview of every involved in the filmmaking process. Their popular VIP Package includes a pre-production consultation, drone footage, 2 videographers, and much more.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/23/2021

Wish we could give more than 5 stars!

Last minute I decided to try and find a videographer for my upcoming wedding. I had a few consultations scheduled but Justin with Villa Films was my first consultation. He offered to do a zoom meeting since I live in North Carolina and we chatted a while about my vision I had for our wedding video. Justin made the process so easy and took a lot of stress off of us. I knew after our first conversation that he was going to be our perfect fit. During our wedding day, he was able to capture every highlight in such a beautiful way. After receiving our final wedding video, my husband and I are blown away. The way he told our story truly means so much to us. Now we get to cherish our video for the rest of our lives!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2021

Beautiful Wedding Film

If my husband and I could give Villa Entertainment a rating higher than five stars, we most certainly would! From the start of wedding planning, we knew we made the right choice in hiring Villa Entertainment. It has been an absolute pleasure working with both Justin and Joe. We booked Villa Entertainment for both dj and videography services for our wedding this past October. As far as music goes, our guests had a blast on the dance floor. Justin & Joe arrived right on time to start filming for our wedding film. They also made me feel comfortable and at ease even though I had the jitters lol Our wedding film was delivered right on time as well. We LOVE our video. It is so beautiful and well designed. All of the best parts of our wedding day made it into the video. I am especially happy to have our first look reaction…priceless. I can’t thank Justin enough for all of the hard work and dedication he put into our day. Your talent does not go unnoticed. Thank you again for creating such a beautiful highlight of our day. We will cherish these memories forever. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, talented, yet affordable dj and videography service for your wedding, Villa Entertainment is the way to go. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend Justin and the rest of Villa Entertainment staff for your event!
    Christina A. Married on 10/09/2021

Highly recommend!

Villa Films filmed our October 2021 wedding and we could not be happier with the service or end product. We decided pretty late in our wedding planning that we wanted videography, but knew as soon as we met Justin that we wanted to work with his company. He is passionate about his craft and is super responsive throughout the process. His team went above and beyond to make our dreams come true. The way that they filmed and edited our final highlight video was absolutely beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

159-16 101st Street Long Island City, NY, 11414
Location of (Vílla Films)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding