Long Island City, NY 10306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Two Soul Wedding Films

Two Soul Wedding Films is a small wedding filmmaking company that takes a tailored and honest approach to each film. What does that mean? No silly effects. No disingenuous shots. Just well-paced, timeless, and honest films that are cinematic, tasteful, documentary-esque, and full of spirit. Our job is to bottle up all that giddy emotion: the love, the joy, and most of all - that sweet release of elation at having finally reached this moment in your life - and immortalize it.

Package information:
Our promise: We ensure you get the full cinematic highlight video (7-10 minutes) with music, professional audio, 10-hour coverage, 2 cinematographers, and 3 camera setups - no matter which package you choose!

In our highest tier package (The Storybook Package) we will work together with you prior to the wedding day to piece together the story of your relationship, tell it concisely via interviews and footage shot separately of the wedding day.

Learn more on our website!

Follow Two Soul Wedding Films on

Videos 8 Videos

3 Reviews for Two Soul Wedding Films

Alison H. · Married on 05/30/2020

A must have for your Wedding Day

Two Soul Weddings captured our beautiful wedding day on May 28th, 2021. Having a videographer was a gift given to us, but it was something we didn’t know that we needed. Two Soul Weddings were originally were scheduled to video our wedding in 2020 but the pandemic led to a postponement. They gave no issue whatsoever in rescheduling and did it with ease. We met with Will a few weeks before the wedding and he listened with great intent as we explained our vision for the video. During the wedding day they followed that vision through the end. I actually couldn’t believe my eyes after watching the finished product! It captured every special moment with a perfect mixture of love and happiness. Two Soul Wedding Films will amaze you with their careful attention to detail and bring the day right back to you! I am now convinced that every couple needs a video of their wedding day. I promise that you will thank yourself endlessly for having something to always look back on to remember your special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2021

Courtney K. · Married on 12/27/2019

A very HAPPY bride!

We booked William Delisi and Sebastian Saga from a video we saw posted on the Facebook group - Brides of Long Island. They shot our wedding on 12/27/2019 when they were semi-new to the wedding field. Working with Will and Sebastian was amazing, and it was by far one of the best decisions we made! Again, we got married in December 2019 and all the communication with Will leading up to our big day was great! He was easy to work with and definitely listened and took into consideration different things my husband and I wanted and did not want. His prices worked with our budget. Our nearly 7 minute short film clip is truly amazing, I find myself watching it all of the time! To capture the day in motion is something very special! I cannot recommend Will enough, from his professionalism to his attention to fine detail, I would hire him again in an instant.

I wish I could upload our video here, but I am not sure how! I know you can see more of his work on his Instagram @twosoulweddings

Our video is his 3rd upload, on October 5, 2020 🤗

Sent on 07/22/2021

Two Soul Wedding Films Pricing

Two Soul Wedding Films Price Rates

Two Soul Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2100
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Two Soul Wedding Films

William DeLisi

William DeLisi

Owner/Filmmaker/Editor

I am the primary filmmaker and editor behind Two Soul Wedding Films!

After graduating with an English degree in college I started making wedding films as a way to combine my two passions (storytelling and filmmaking). It's the main reason why I love what I do, and I hope you can see that joy behind each film.

Other than weddings and filmmaking, you can find me writing and playing folk music on the guitar!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Long Island City, NY, 10306 See on map
    7186190573 (Phone number)
    Location of (Two Soul Wedding Films)