Staten Island, NY 10314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

26 Reviews for Joey G's Memories Video & Photography

Eleni · Married on 07/07/2018

Strongly recommend!

Working with Joey G's Memories Video & Photography was a smooth and completely stress-free experience. In a friendly and welcoming office space, we were able to review the company's previous work, discuss our options and book a package that fit our budget. The crew was very professional and made us feel comfortable throughout the day. They were with us when we started getting ready early in the morning and left late at night when the reception was over. After about three months, our full video and recap were delivered to our house. Every precious moment was included and we were able to re-live our special day!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you SO much to JGVM for everything on on our wedding day. Their entire crew was amazing! Our photographer and videographer knew how to calm me when I was nervous, how to make my husband and I feel comfortable during pictures, and how to work with our crazy and fun bridal party. My dad is handicapped and they were both so patient and considerate of working around his needs. I highly recommend Joey G for your wedding or special event. They were beyond excellent!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Joey G was the best investment I could have made for my wedding! Joe was fantastic to work with and did such an amazing job at our wedding. He made sure to capture all of the special moments from our day. Plus he was super fun to work with and kept us at ease all day. He worked so well with our photographer and made the day seamless. Thank you so much Joe for everything you did to help make our day great! I highly recommend Joey G to all brides and grooms!

Sent on 04/27/2018