Staten Island, NY 10314 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

25 Reviews for Joey G's Memories Video & Photography

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you SO much to JGVM for everything on on our wedding day. Their entire crew was amazing! Our photographer and videographer knew how to calm me when I was nervous, how to make my husband and I feel comfortable during pictures, and how to work with our crazy and fun bridal party. My dad is handicapped and they were both so patient and considerate of working around his needs. I highly recommend Joey G for your wedding or special event. They were beyond excellent!

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Joey G was the best investment I could have made for my wedding! Joe was fantastic to work with and did such an amazing job at our wedding. He made sure to capture all of the special moments from our day. Plus he was super fun to work with and kept us at ease all day. He worked so well with our photographer and made the day seamless. Thank you so much Joe for everything you did to help make our day great! I highly recommend Joey G to all brides and grooms!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

I'll be honest, I was one of those brides that didn't think she wanted a videographer for her wedding. My mother talked me into it and I decided to use Joey G's Memories. I can't explain how much I LOVE our wedding video and I am so happy that I used their services. They were incredibly affordable and very helpful. Our videographer got amazing footage and was so unobtrusive throughout the day. I forgot he was there most of the time honestly! Our videographer even got some better shots than our photographer did (different company). The video was very well done and was so fun to watch. I am beyond thrilled with their services and highly recommend them to any brides out there in need of videography!

Real Weddings