25 Reviews for Joey G's Memories Video & Photography

Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
25 Joey G's Memories Video & Photography Reviews

2.2

They were hired for my wedding day. I'm so upset with the results of most of my pictures. They previously did excellent job with our cousin's wedding and their was no brainier to hire them because of the amazing photos. Most of my pictures don't look professional at all! I felt like they were to quick but I figured they were just that good. I received some pictures from our guest with BETTER quality.. and it was from their PHONE! Not to mention most of the lighting of the pictures...they had all this equipment and for what?! I mean I was completely disappointed with my pictures for my wedding. Only a handful... Handful! Are good to place in an album for me to look at. I wouldn't leave a bad review like this but the fact that I cringe at most of the pictures don't help. Thanks for the memories.

Profile Picture kristina, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Cake

Thank you SO much to JGVM for everything on on our wedding day. Their entire crew was amazing! Our photographer and videographer knew how to calm me when I was nervous, how to make my husband and I feel comfortable during pictures, and how to work with our crazy and fun bridal party. My dad is handicapped and they were both so patient and considerate of working around his needs. I highly recommend Joey G for your wedding or special event. They were beyond excellent!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Joey G was the best investment I could have made for my wedding! Joe was fantastic to work with and did such an amazing job at our wedding. He made sure to capture all of the special moments from our day. Plus he was super fun to work with and kept us at ease all day. He worked so well with our photographer and made the day seamless. Thank you so much Joe for everything you did to help make our day great! I highly recommend Joey G to all brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance

I'll be honest, I was one of those brides that didn't think she wanted a videographer for her wedding. My mother talked me into it and I decided to use Joey G's Memories. I can't explain how much I LOVE our wedding video and I am so happy that I used their services. They were incredibly affordable and very helpful. Our videographer got amazing footage and was so unobtrusive throughout the day. I forgot he was there most of the time honestly! Our videographer even got some better shots than our photographer did (different company). The video was very well done and was so fun to watch. I am beyond thrilled with their services and highly recommend them to any brides out there in need of videography!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/30/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved working with Joey G! We have yet to see our video but the wedding photo teasers were great! I was so nervous I changed plans by being late but Joey knew exactly what to do to get us some really great photos using our Venue instead of the Park. My husband was very impressed and happy we chose them!

Profile Picture Basilia, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
2.6

Does not return calls in a timely manner

Profile Picture User7905680, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

AMAZING!!!!! Joey G was the photographer/videographer for my sweet 16 back in 2002 and the experience was so perfect that I couldn't wait to use them again for my wedding! Joey G did our engagement photography in September 2016 and the photo were flawless!! We just had our wedding last week and the same day edit had brought tears to our guest's eyes. In addition to the beautiful photos and same day edit, Joey G and his crew had the patience of saints! We had 6 children in our wedding party (2 of which were only 1 years old) and the shots that he captured were perfect! I'm sad that our wedding is over and we will no longer be working with such professionalism! Best of luck Joey and Mike! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Being a native Staten Islander, there was really no question as to who our photographer/videographer was going to be! Joey G. name and work is very well known, and we knew that they would not disappoint. And they didn't! We did our engagement photo shoot at Coney Island Boardwalk, and although the day was perfect with blue skies, the pictures spoke for themselves! They were bright and fun, and really captured us as a couple! These really made us excited for our big day! Joey sent over himself, a photographer, and videographer (no big crew was needed!) to capture every moment of the day! Anthony (photographer) and Simon (videographer) were amazing!! They were punctual and truly captured amazing material for the same day edit and every process of getting ready! Anthony had amazing ideas and literally stopped traffic for a beautiful picture by the park in a rolls Royce! They accommodated any pictures/video ideas we may have had, stayed a little later to capture our donut favor table, never once made myself, my groom, or bridal party members feel anything less than beautiful and perfect that day! I cannot wait to see all the pictures and watch our wedding video, and I know I will be obsessed with every shot thanks to Joey, Anthony, and Simon!!
We also got our Step and Repeat with Joey G. His brother Mike really made a beautiful backdrop from the invitation! It was such a hit at the wedding and all our guests had so much fun with it! Afterwards, we received the photo book with a copy and flash drive of all the fun our guests had! An extra nice touch, was that the photo attendant asked how many copies of each photo the group wanted (instead of the usual 2 copies for a group of 6). So glad we did our photo booth through them!
-JeanaMarie Ventrone married 10/15/16 at the Gramercy

Profile Picture JeanaMarie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Joey G made sure to capture every great moment at my wedding. The pictures came out so amazing and the same day edit videl was incredible!! They are easy and friendly to work with. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I highly recommend working with Joey G's Memories Video & Photography. They were wonderful to work with, unobtrusive and the final video is beautifully edited. Great job Joe & Mike!!! You have captured the magic of the day, Thank you!

Profile Picture Sena, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Joey G's Memories Video & Photography. They are some of the most talented people we worked with and are extremely accommodating and professional. They sincerely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them and their vision, as to ensure the final product is a true representation of the couple. Joe & Mike were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure and privilege to have them as my wedding videographers. The quality of their work and services are truly unparalleled and I am forever grateful to them for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!!

Profile Picture User5632625, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Joe & Mike did a fantastic job filming our wedding! They did a beautiful job piecing together many different moments to really capture the love, emotion, and beauty of the day in our wedding video. They have great attention to detail, and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

we did photo and video with JoeyG and it's great to do the video & photo with 1 vendor. joey and the team were an amazing crew to have on our wedding day. they were on point with everything, and very professional . they had great energy, positive vibes, and very down to earth. something to note and i never thought this was important until one of my guests commented that the crew was never in the way, never blocked anything for our guests, were quiet, and yet captured every single perfect moment. i am very happy our photos and videos and would highly recommend JoeyG for any event. and ps BRIDES -- you should always do a video!!! many brides are opting out on this but the wedding day goes by so fast and you miss so many details. i watched the wedding video almost 10 times in 1 weekend. its great to relive the moment again. pictures are important but you can hear the music and the guests and your vows, etc. i just think it's a great investment!

Profile Picture User6092496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Such a pleasure to work with from the initial planning, to engagement photos, to our actual wedding day! Joey and Mike are great and make you feel at home from the first time you walk into their office. We are so happy with how all of the engagement photos turned out, as well as the same day edit video shown at the reception. We received so many compliments that such an awesome video could be put together in such a short time! We can't wait to see the final products from our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I did a ton of research on videographers, and I am glad I did. When I found Joey G's Memories Video & Photography website, I was so impressed. The quality of work well exceeded any other videographer I had looked into. I could not have asked for a betterfinished product. I watch my wedding highlight everyday! Joey G. & Mike are so talented, and are truley amazing people. They are all so kind and fun, and during the actual wedding, you do not even realize they are there. Please watch some of there clips, and you will not be disappointed. AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture User4424658, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Joey was great to work with! He had great ideas and made us feel so comfortable. Always stayed in contact and answered all my questions. Love his work!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

What a fantastic experience we had with Joey G for our wedding. Joey and his team were the ultimate professionals. They were never intrusive and listened to what we were trying to capture on our wedding day. They even linked up with our DJ to display some photos during the reception that they had taken earlier in the day--and the photos looked unbelievably great. We got married on a cold, rainy day but were determined to take photos on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. Joey and his team made sure we got the perfect photos there and had everyone back on the warm bus as fast as possible! I would recommend them to anyone. Other photographers/videographers that we priced were outrageously expensive. Joey G was reasonably priced AND of the utmost quality.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you for everything on our wedding day! Joey G and his staff were super friendly and easy to work with. They did an outstanding job documenting our wedding day! We can not wait to see the final products! The pictures you took throughout the night came out great, as did our recap video. THANK YOU!!! I am so glad we got the chance to see each other exchange our vows at our reception thanks to the recap. We are so excited to see all of the photos of us and our guests, and our video. Thank you for being so patient with our photo requests and for capturing beautiful memories that will remain with us for a lifetime!
-The New Mr. & Mrs. Anthony B.

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Joey G's is great! My photographer and videographer both named Mike were very professional and nice. I can not wait to get my photos and video back.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired Joey G for our wedding back in May. We were unsure about getting video as we thought this could be an area to cut costs but he was able to provide full day photography with beautiful albums AND video for the same cost as some photographers alone. My husband and I were so happy to have the video because the day flies by and it's nice to be able to re-live it plus there were hilarious moments that we had missed. The video was excellent and really captured the mood and emotions of the day. He was very convenient and easy to work with. I never had to miss any work because he was available to meet us at any time during the week. He had our proofs ready for us when we got home from our 10 day honeymoon and we had the video and albums within weeks of our wedding. Overall the service was excellent for both video and photo. I highly recommend Joey G.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Joey G. and Alex were a pleasure to work with and made our photos fun and creative. I can't wait to see the proofs, but I am confident that they will be beautiful since we have heard stellar reviews by both the Hilton and our friends who have used Joey G's services. Having them at our wedding was truly awesome. They were professional, flexible, and always open minded with our ideas. Thanks again for a truly fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Dianna, 4/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Joey G's team did an incredible job at our wedding. They traveled five hours and arrived on time, energized and ready to go. They didn't stop shooting until the wee hours of the morning and they truly captured the spirit of our wedding day. I had a pinterest board of shots I wanted and on the day of they remembered every single one. I had so many fantastic photos and memories, thank you JGMV and team.

Profile Picture melissa, 10/19/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Easy to work with! Awesome job in videos.

Profile Picture User2488578, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Not much to say here the company has been around for years because they know what there doing!

Profile Picture Katalina, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Joey G is a family run business and an institution on Staten Island. The photographer who was assigned to our wedding, Alex, did a great job. Our photos - both the formal and the candids - really capture the feeling and the joy of our wedding day. The first time I saw photos of the ceremony, I immediately thought, "what a great shot" and then "I dont even remember Alex standing there". He captured everything without being obtrusive.

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews