Renton, WA 98057 Map · Phone number

About Natasha Reed Photography

Natasha Reed Photography is based in Seattle and specializes in capturing the life, love, and laughter in the moment. Equipped to photograph all events in all situations, our photography has been featured on the Smithsonian Channel, published in magazines and books, exhibited in galleries, and displayed on numerous websites. All weddings are photographed digitally by two photographers. Services are offered in Seattle and Portland and all areas in between.

Follow Natasha Reed Photography on

1270620392273KristinandMichael2a
KristinandMichael2a

8 Reviews for Natasha Reed Photography

Tiffany · Married on 07/07/2012

Natasha is nothing short of AMAZING!!!! She came to Florida to photograph my wedding because her and my new husband are friends. She worked hard all day long and because of that we have lifelong memories captured perfectly in the photos that she took. Her work speaks for itself if you've been to her site and looked through her gallery. What her gallery won't show you is how professional, kind, and patient she is as well as a wealth of knowledge on photographing weddings. If she offers any suggestions on how to my your day go as smooth as possible, take them to heart, she knows what she's talking about! She helped keep me calm before my wedding and captured some very precious photos of me and my groom visiting my mom. I can't imagine any other photographer doing what she did to make those particular photos possible. I'm not raving about her because of her relationship with my husband, I'm raving about her because she truly deserves it. She's an amazing photographer and l am lucky to have her come from the pacific northwest to photograph our wedding. If you live in her area you would be making a mistake to select anyone else over her for your special event.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Kate · Married on 10/22/2011

Natasha and James were more than accommodating for our special day. They really were able to capture the essence of our day and what we wanted out of pictures.

They were great fun to work with and very enthusiastic about what we wanted. It was really nice to have them both taking pictures. They were able to capture so many more moments especially the ones that we missed in all the excitement.

We highly recommend them and are very satisfied with the final product and would work with them again in the future if we need portraits.

Don't pass up an opportunity to get quality photos that are unique and beautiful and get to work with such great people who really have your interests as their goal.

Sent on 12/15/2011

jan · Married on 06/18/2011

Natasha and James are a great team!! They are soooo fun to work with and make every moment fun! Everything is natural and none of the pictures feel forced! You can tell that they truly love what they do. Natasha is so passionate about photography and once she starts photographing her creative energy flows! We had such a good time working with them and the pictures Save the Date photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos are beautiful. We will definitely use them in the future for any other photos!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Award

Natasha Reed Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Rick Takagi Photography
    Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been following Natasha's photography for years now. I have always loved her originality for both wedding and food photography. I don't think a client could go wrong with Natasha!

• Renton, 98057 See on map