My Simple Details, LLC

My Simple Details, LLC

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

42 Reviews for My Simple Details, LLC

I interviewed a few different event planners and I knew I found the perfect team when I met My Simple Details. I am a project manager and immediately noticed Vicki's attention to detail and organization skills. I knew I would be in good hands. I brought photos of things and themes I liked to our design consultation and Vicki totally got me. The design document she provided afterwards was right on target, and it included links to everything I would need to purchase. I wanted to collect an assortment of vintage mason jars and Vicki counted each one to make sure I had enough and of the correct size. As the wedding neared, she put together a checklist of who was going to bring what items. And of course she helped with the day-of schedule; we went back and forth several times with modifications and Vicki was always responsive. Vicki also helped me look for vendors who could fit my budget, modifying floor plans and the wedding's design as needed. I provided all my vendor contracts to Vicki and she made sure everything and everyone showed up on time. I didn't have to worry about a thing leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Zoe was assigned as our day-of-coordinator and did a great job. Our wedding was on a fairly large property and she was hustling at every turn to make sure everyone was in their places. Our wedding party and some guests also recognized what a great job she was doing. Not only was the team organized, but Vicki has a great eye for design. My wedding day was just like I imagined and we received many compliments on how beautiful it was. I would definitely recommend My Simple Details.

Profile Picture User3735839, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As soon as we got engaged the first thing that we did was interview wedding planners. After interviewing five different people/businesses Vicki, lead planner of My Simple Details, was the clear choice for us for several reasons. The number one best thing about Vicki is her calm presence. When we met with other planners we left feeling stressed and anxious about the planning process. After our initial meeting with Vicki we felt a strong sense of calm which allowed us to really get excited about our wedding. We knew immediately that we were in good hands. Our initial instincts were correct, choosing Vicki was the best decision that we could have made (besides deciding to get married our course!). Vicki has an incredible talent for helping a couple decide what they really want for the feel and look of their wedding. She was very careful to guide us into finding out what we wanted rather than telling us (which I really appreciated because I can be kind of a pushover/people pleaser). She is also full of amazing ideas and has and incredible sense of style. Vicki and the My Simple Details team are incredibly organized and professional. Vicki also recommended amazing vendors that were in our budget and that we truly loved working with. Because of my Simple Details we were extremely relaxed during our wedding knowing that everything was being taking care of by Vicki’s team. We would (and have!) recommend My Simple Details to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vicki did a great job as my wedding planner. She was detailed, thoughtful, professional, and had great ideas. Everything she suggested came out PHENOMENAL on wedding day. I really enjoyed our design/planning sessions and she steered me to great vendors. For her ideas alone, she already is a great choice for a planner. Couple that with super vendor suggestions and the way she managed every detail of the ceremony and reception flawlessly, and she's truly Top Notch. Initially, I thought her price was on the high-side, but upon reflection after the wedding I feel it was totally worth it.

Profile Picture Mia, 8/25/12, 13 Reviews