Route 73, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Map · Phone number

About My Precious Tutu

My Precious Tutus are customized and handmade for your little princess. We are a custom made couture dress boutique for girls ranging from newborns to tweens. We offer many variations with adorable styles, colors, and sizes. Each and every dress is handmade in the USA, by owner/designer Theresa Letang.

When placing your order, we communicate in an online consultation to discuss your wants and needs to create the perfect Flower Girl Dress to accomodate your wedding. We discuss measurements, colors, flower styles, etc. Once you have decided on a style, I work with you throughout the process as the dress is made so you can see how its coming along. If you are undecided on which color or style of flower(s) for your dress, I send you photos of how the dress would look with different options so you can see for yourself before the dress is finalized.

If you don't see the color combination or style of the dress you are looking for, please feel free to contact me at Theresa@MyPreciousTutu.com

Thank you for visiting my website: www.MyPreciousTutu.com

Theresa Letang

img2165
img1450

3 Reviews for My Precious Tutu

Luciana · Married on 07/09/2016

Not only did the vendor come through with a custom order made to our specification - but the quality, customer service and response was just as amazing! If you are on the fence about this vendor - then wonder no more! She was a pleasure to work with and you will not be disappointed in the finished product!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jeannette · Married on 11/21/2015

Incredible Flower Girl Dresses - custom made just for my Wedding. I had four dresses made.

Sent on 03/16/2016

christina · Married on 03/27/2015

I had 2 flower girls dresses made and they were absolutely beautiful! The vendor had great communication and very detailed. I loved i was provided pictures throughout the process of the dresses being made. Colors were a perfect match. I would definitely use this vendor again!!!

Sent on 03/24/2016