The Ceramic Bride

Philadelphia, PA View map

Based in Philadelphia, The Ceramic Bride offers unique wedding gifts and favors for the happy couple. Our detailed recreations of gowns and tuxedos allow the newlyweds to hold onto a piece of their milestone forever. The team's ornate replicas are 17 inches long and are a stunning decorative addition to the home.

Owner Renée Weiss Chase is a talented artist and fashion designer. She works with clay to produce beautiful figurines of couples' wedding attire. Each gorgeous creation is made of stoneware or porcelain and features a classic white finish. Renée lovingly sculpts products by hand, striving to encapsulate the amazing memories of this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Clients simply need to provide photographs from their fittings or weddings, and the team at The Ceramic Bride can work from there. With over seven years of experience, creative designer Renée can capture each intricate detail. Ideal as both wedding and anniversary gifts, these lovely keepsakes allow couples to fall in love with their milestone outfits over and over again.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Jewelry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ann
    Ann M. Married on 08/01/2019

Fabulous Custom Heriloom

Found Cloth2Clay at a bridal showcase with my future sister in law. Shopping for her wedding. Having been married 6 years ago, I loved the idea that my wedding dress could be present in our home. We showcase it in the china cabinet. It is stunning and a conversation piece. Now I do not feel guilty having never had my dress cleaned and preserved in a box no one will ever see again. Thank you Cloth2 Clay!
    Jim B. Married on 07/31/2019

My wife was ecstatic!

I found this service at a wedding show that I was at and orsered it for my wife who is impossible to shop for because she has everything. This was so special and such a heart warming gift that my wife is still talking about it.
    Pam F. Married on 06/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was wonderful amazing great

Love love love this piece of art. It is so beautiful. The bride was blown away. Most unique gift definitely plan on getting another when someone else gets married.
  • illustration stars

Deals

The Ceramic Bride 1
Exclusive

Philadelphia, 19104
Location of (The Ceramic Bride)
New York, NY, 10021