Cloth2Clay - Ceramic Bridal Replicas Reviews

23 Reviews for Cloth2Clay - Ceramic Bridal Replicas

• Ann

Ann Marie Casey · Married on 08/01/2019

Fabulous Custom Heriloom

Found Cloth2Clay at a bridal showcase with my future sister in law. Shopping for her wedding. Having been married 6 years ago, I loved the idea that my wedding dress could be present in our home. We showcase it in the china cabinet. It is stunning and a conversation piece. Now I do not feel guilty having never had my dress cleaned and preserved in a box no one will ever see again. Thank you Cloth2 Clay!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Jim Brusilovsky · Married on 07/31/2019

My wife was ecstatic!

I found this service at a wedding show that I was at and orsered it for my wife who is impossible to shop for because she has everything. This was so special and such a heart warming gift that my wife is still talking about it.

Pam Farley · Married on 06/30/2019

She was wonderful amazing great

Love love love this piece of art. It is so beautiful. The bride was blown away. Most unique gift definitely plan on getting another when someone else gets married.

• Jonah

Jonah Feldman · Married on 06/22/2019

An amazing replica!!! Incredible!

Renee's beautiful hand crafted artwork captured the true essence of my dress and my husband and I will cherish this memento from the happiest day of lives for ever, thank you!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Rosie

Rosie Musheno · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful wedding gift!!

I am so fortunate that I happened to walk by an art fair one day and saw Renee’s work. She made an absolutely beautiful replica of my sister’s wedding dress! Her work is meticulous and truly will be something special for my sister fondly remember how beautiful she looked on her wedding day. Renee is incredibly kind and wants nothing more than to make something you will treasure forever!

Samantha Schmitt · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!!

I can't even begin to describe how amazed I was with the replica! It will be a great way to showcase my gown in an elegant way!

Chase · Married on 06/09/2018

Outstanding

Renee brought my wedding back to life with an exquisite recreation of my wife’s wedding dress. I surprised my wife with the sculpture on our first anniversary and she was speechless about the craftsmanship and accuracy. It is the centerpiece of our bedroom decor. Renee was incredible to work with and very very friendly. She hit a deadline well ahead of time and the worked solely with photos of the wedding. I would recommend to anyone who wants something unique and special for their wedding memories.

Joey · Married on 05/25/2017

Awesome replica! We saw Renee in Houston at an art show and she turned around the dress quickly. We love it!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Josephine · Married on 09/24/2016

This is terrific! Such a unique wedding present! The artist is talented and does her best to mimic the fabric textures and patterns. She delivered in the promised time frame.

Sent on 06/09/2017

daniel · Married on 09/17/2016

absolutely go for it. she will make the wedding twice as nice, i promise. in my case, the bride almost fainted when she saw the gorgeous piece created from a picture of the dress. makes the memory a reality and something you see every day

Sent on 10/05/2016

Becky · Married on 06/11/2016

My daughter's dress had an extreme amount of detail on it. The replica came out perfectly. I am beyond pleased! Thank you so much for creating this memory for her!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2015

I can not express the sentimentality that eminated like a light from the box as I opened it on the morning after my wedding. Inside was a perfect replica of my perfect dress...no longer would I have a dress I wore for a day, but now a I had memory embodied in clay. Of all the gifts we received that day and in the days before and after our big day, this is the one I remember opening most clearly. I cannot thank Renée enough for her attention to detail, her true understanding of my vision, and the kindness that she clearly puts into each and every dress she crafts. Every girl should be lucky enough to have one of Renée's "girls."

Sent on 12/27/2015

Angel · Married on 09/06/2015

"Awestruck" would be the word I would describe the first moment when I unraveled the carefully wrapped package. You know that very moment when you saw "the dress"? Renee's one of a kind art piece gives you just that.
    My heart beat like a drum, then it skipped, then it might have actually stopped for a second. That magical moment that I never thought I could re-created happened when I saw my wedding dress in a clay form. Not only she had capture all the fine details but even the lace work, the delicate straps, it's unique shape & how it flowed to the floor. This is a treasure that my husband and I both will cherish for life. What better way to preserve our memory than having the dress be frozen in time?
    I believe that when you acquire a piece of art, you are not only receiving the one of a kind art work, you received the artist love and passion; a piece of the artist's life has gone in to making that very art piece.
    Cloth 2 Clay resonates its name. A perfect keepsake forever.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Barbara · Married on 08/29/2015

I had a terrific experience with Renee while planning the creation of a ceramic replica of my daughter's wedding dress! She was a delight to work with, creative, and very respectful of timing. I would highly recommend her services. She is incredibly talented. It was the most unique and special wedding gift - one of a kind!

Someone also contracted her to create a replica of my 'Mother of the Bride" dress. It was such a shocking surprise and a stunning momento of the day.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • User6194301 · 2+ years ago

Hi Renee,

I have been meaning to touch base with you for a long time. I LOVE my Mother of the Bride dress you created for me!! It's absolutely stunning! So much detail went into creating it, as it is a very unique dress. Thank you for taking the time and interest to make this memorable piece. She is beautifully poised on the bachelor chest in my bedroom so I can enjoy her every day. One of a kind masterpiece!

Also, Kelsey loved her dress as well! She just moved into their first home and has it displayed on her dresser in her bedroom. Just beautiful, and another one of a kind unique creation!

Many thanks, and best of everything to you!

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

Sent on 01/12/2016

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

We were extremely pleased with the wedding dress sculpture. It is a beautiful representation of an important piece of my family history. Renee did a wonderful job and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her work.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2014

When my new husband and I opened our wedding gifts after our wedding, there was no more special gift than my dress replica made by Renee at Cloth2Clay. I was already dreading stuffing my beautiful gown in a box for preservation, and now I did not have to use just pictures to remember the most special garment I have ever worn. My wedding dress was such a huge part of the most important day of my life, and now I can relive the beauty of my wedding gown daily with my incredible dress sculpture. Renee's level of detail, artistry, and craftsmanship are unparalleled - everything from the exact shape of the box pleats to the pattern of beading on the belt was PERFECT - even the seaming on the bodice looked exactly like my gown. I could not be more grateful for this piece of art for my home, or for the daily reminder of such a beautiful day. My Cloth2Clay wedding gown will surely become a modern heirloom in my family, and I am so overjoyed to enjoy it (and the memories) for all of the years to come.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Renee made a sculpture/replica of my wife's wedding dress for me as a birthday gift for her. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and the sculpture is an amazing piece of art that we'll proudly display as a keepsake forever.

Sent on 01/06/2016

There are so many moments & things to cherish about a wedding day. Especially the beauty of the wedding gown.
    I was thrilled to find the perfect gift for my daughter. Cloth2Clay creates detailed ceramic sculptures (17" or so) of the bride's wedding dress. This fabulous piece of artwork captured the beauty of my daughter's wedding gown and brought it to life. My daughter treasures her sculpture.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Carly · Married on 06/03/2012

Renee at Cloth2Clay created my absolute favorite and most memorable wedding gift. I will forever cherish my wedding dress silhouette and look forward to one day passing it on to my daughter along with my dress. No detail was overlooked and I am truly impressed by how "true to form" the silhouette is. Renee is an amazing artist and I would highly recommend this as a gift for anyone you know getting married, celebrating an anniversary or as a gift to yourself!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2007

I highly recommend purchasing a custom dress replica from this artist. She is a perfectionist and strives to create a replica that looks nearly identical to the subject dress. When I first saw the finished replica of my wedding dress that she created, I was stunned at just how much it looked like my wedding dress - the flow in the draping on the lower portion of the dress, the small buttons down the back, the shape of the bodice, etc. Whether you are purchasing this as a gift for yourself or as a gift for a bride-to-be, you will not be disappointed. It's a beautiful way to showcase a very special part of a very special day.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Karen Keane · Married on 10/19/2019

Unique Keepsake

I purchased a wedding dress replica for my daughter. We both are very pleased with the outcome of Renee's artwork.
    She was easy to work with and reliable. The packaging of this ceramic piece was impressive. My only surprise was the actual size of the dress. It was larger (at the base especially) than I had remembered. If I had to do it again, I would see if it could be scaled down at all. Although with all the detail, I could imagine that might be difficult. All in all, I think Renee does amazing unique work and this ceramic art piece will be looked at and admired far more that the actual wedding dress.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Cloth2Clay - Ceramic Bridal Replicas's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Karen. I appreciate your taking the time to off er your input.

Renée

Judy K · Married on 05/25/2019

Incredible replica

We wanted to get our future daughter-in-law a very special, personal wedding gift. The amazing, detailed replica of the magnificent wedding gown was the perfect thing. Our daughter-in-law was overjoyed when we presented it to her!!