About Jay West

Where It's Always Your Day!

On your special day you deserve personalized attention. Whether it be your wedding gown, mother of the bride or mother of the groom dress, bridesmaid or flower girl dress, or prom gown, the Jay West staff will assist you in selecting your dream ensemble. Exclusive lines and a large selection provide the total special occasion experience. Come be pampered by our highly trained staff. We pride ourselves on personalized attention. Our knowledgeable staff will show you the latest trends. We sell bridal gowns, bridesmaid gowns, mother of bride and mother of the groom attire, flower girl dresses, and prom dresses that cater to all tastes. Jay West invites you to experience our Mother of the Bride & Groom collection. Jay West specializes in young-mother gowns. We have a vast variety of  gowns in stock. Unique style and sophisticated selections are our trademarks.

Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm

Trunk Shows (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

I stopped by Jay West to look at Bridesmaid dresses.. I showed them a picture of the dress I liked, they went right into the back and pulled it out for me. Id don't have any bridesmaids with me at the time but they let me and my mom try the dress on for size and look. They custom fit and do the alterations there, so I set up appointments for all of my girls, and we were able to get 20% off of the bridesmaids dresses since all of my girls are going to purchase from there. Fantastic customer service!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Alterations

This was the last place I went to look for a dress and ended up choosing the last dress I tried on. Everyone is very friendly and patient, and Kay, the seamstress I worked with there, did a phenomenal job with my dress alterations. It fit perfectly and my husband was blown away at our first look!

Profile Picture User6337970, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews

15 Photos

Wedding Collections

14 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jay West should be a first stop when planning your wedding! They have beautiful gowns for brides, your bridal party and moms.

Events

151 Kings Hwy., Haddonfield, NJ 08033   See On Map
856-795-0424 (phone)
Jay West is a wedding one stop shop from Haddonfield New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware. Jay West is a professional wedding gown salon that has been part of the Haddonfield wedding industry for 44 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, mothers' gowns, bridesmaids and accessories.