50 Tanner Street Suite B, Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number

About Angel Bridal

Hello and welcome to Angel Bridal. For years I have worked in the Bridal business learning ways to help make your most important day be special and perfect. After working in sales I was offered the wonderful opportunity to own my very own Bridal Shop. The thought of being able to provide such a service for women on this amazing day meant so much to me.

When you come to Angel Bridal you will get the one on one attention you deserve and be treated like the princess you are. At Angel Bridal we have a lot to offer you on your magical journey. We have the owner on site and we are also family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in offering you intimate settings and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are a full service salon and we offer a wide selection of gowns.

When you purchase your gown through Angel Bridal we promise to give you all of the attention you need and deserve. We want to make sure that everything is perfect from the very first appointment to the day you walk down the aisle. Thank you for visiting our website and we hope we can help you make all of your wedding dreams come true.

• Laura & Leigh Bridal, LLC
  • Simplicity Boutique
  • Bridal Suite Boutique
ashling
ashling

113 Reviews for Angel Bridal

Shannon · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing and friendly!

I had the best experience at Angel Bridal! I made an appointment so I could try on a Maggie Sottero dress I saw online and it ended up being the dress. We had such an amazing experience dress shopping that we ended up getting our bridesmaids dresses here too (which was such a fun day)! Also got my alterations done here and it came out beautiful. Ghislaine was so friendly throughout the entire process and always made us feel welcome. Our big wedding was postponed due to COVID so we did a small ceremony and I wore my dress, but it got a bit muddy on the bottom. Ghislaine sent it away to be cleaned and it came back perfect! Highly recommend Angel Bridal for anyone looking for a personal experience and a family-like atmosphere.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Highly recommend!

I got my wedding dress from Angel Bridal and had a great experience there! Staff was very friendly and easy to work with. They were very helpful in finding the perfect dress and immediately figured out the style I liked. They did not try to sell me any dresses over my price range or on styles that I did not want, unlike some other stores that I had been to. Alterations were easy as everything is in the same location. Would highly recommend Angel Bridal!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Angel Bridal's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for the wonderful review!! It was our pleasure being able to help you find your dream gown!! I hope your day was just as amazing as you!!
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/12/2019

Quality service & affordable

A friend had purchased her gown from Angel Bridal and raved abuot their service, so I had to check them out! Wow! Warm & loving atmosphere and excellent customer service. I found the perfect dress for myself at a price I could afford! I highly recommend Angel Bridal, I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Angel Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my pleasure getting to know you and your mom and sister!! Thank you so much for choosing Angel Bridal, you looked so beautiful and your gown fit your personality perfectly!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angel Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Soundefx Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

This is a wonderful little shop in Haddonfield NJ the customer service that you receive is above and beyond. If your looking for that Wedding Dress please make sure to stop in and check out Angel Bridal of Haddonfield.

• Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

Angel Bridal absolutely just BLOWS AWAY THEIR COMPETITION! Or; should I say: "WHAT COMPETITION?!?" Just look at these 2 short videos: 1. https://vimeo.com/143812624 2. https://vimeo.com/139035668 - Note: The first video is a bride's testimonial that will touch you! The second video reveals a magnifying multitude of their bride and bridesmaid gown inventory, that will just FLOOR you! WATCH & ENJOY!

• Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

The ladies at Angel Bridal take pride in their work, and it shows! They create a very personalized experience for their clients through their appointments and keep every detail in mind down to the last stitch. We have seen their gowns and bridal shows, and they are gorgeous!

• 50 Tanner Street Suite B, Suite B Haddonfield, NJ, 08033 See on map
    Location of (Angel Bridal)