50 Tanner Street Suite B, Haddonfield, NJ 08033 Map · Phone number

About Angel Bridal of Haddonfield

Hello and welcome to Angel Bridal. For years I have worked in the Bridal business learning ways to help make your most important day be special and perfect. After working in sales I was offered the wonderful opportunity to own my very own Bridal Shop. The thought of being able to provide such a service for women on this amazing day meant so much to me.

When you come to Angel Bridal you will get the one on one attention you deserve and be treated like the princess you are. At Angel Bridal we have a lot to offer you on your magical journey. We have the owner on site and we are also family owned and operated. We pride ourselves in offering you intimate settings and a friendly and knowledgeable staff. We are a full service salon and we offer a wide selection of gowns.

When you purchase your gown through Angel Bridal we promise to give you all of the attention you need and deserve. We want to make sure that everything is perfect from the very first appointment to the day you walk down the aisle. Thank you for visiting our website and we hope we can help you make all of your wedding dreams come true.

Follow Angel Bridal of Haddonfield on

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 5
Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 6
Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 7

Stefanie · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Had such a great experience at Angel Bridal. I never felt pressured or rushed. I always felt welcome and beautiful when trying on my dress and stopping by to make payments. Couldn't be happier with my experience!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie we really appreciate your wonderful review! ! You are going to be such a beautiful bride you are the reason I keep doing what I do:)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply the best!

Ghislaine at Angel Bridal is an amazing woman to work with! Angel bridal has simply the most beautiful dresses. I was able to communicate what I was looking for and Ghislaine exceeded all expectations! She truly loves making brides feel special. I felt as if I was the only bride she was working with throughout this process because of her responsiveness and understanding. She has an in house seamstress who is skilled and affordable for no added stress alterations. I can not rave about my experience enough and show my gratitude for how beautiful I felt on the day of my wedding because of Angel Bridal!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 8
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 9
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 10
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 11

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

AWWW thank you so much Laura!! It was my pleasure to have gotten to know you and your mom and we always enjoyed our visits together!! I hope your day was just as perfect as your are!! And you and your husband have a very long and happy future together just like you deserve!!
  • Liv

Liv · Married on 03/01/2019

I went to Angel Bridal on a beautiful, gloomy Saturday last week. Angel Bridal was the second bridal shop I had visited, after a visit to David's Bridal earlier in the day. David's Bridal had a bunch of similar-looking dresses that didn't really fit my style, personality, or shape (I'm plus sized but with almost-hourglass measurements). Of course, I was delighted when I walked up to the store and noticed a plus size gown right in the window (because what store only has one?)!! I told Ghislaine the owner that I didn't want a ballgown and nothing strapless--that's it. She pulled down at least 5 gowns at or close to my size that I was able to try on, and they were all more or less figure flattering (so she didn't look at my body type and just grab whatever was in my size). The first gown I tried was the winner, but she encouraged me to try on the others and see what I liked. The entire feeling of the store was intimate and cozy, honestly I felt like I was in a magician's shop from a movie! I ended up ordering my gown that day; it was a completely painless experience and I definitely felt like my body type was catered to and respected. Plus sized brides, check this place out, they're expanding!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hello Olivia,
    It was such a pleasure having you and your dad visit our store last Saturday even if the weather did not cooperate!! You really looked beautiful in all of the gowns but like I said you will just know when you find the right one:) You picked the perfect gown and you just fell in love with it the moment you put it on!!
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so happy to have you as one of our Angels:)
    Sincerely,
    Ghislaine

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Soundefx Entertainment, LLC
    Soundefx Entertainment, LLC Wedding DJs

This is a wonderful little shop in Haddonfield NJ the customer service that you receive is above and beyond. If your looking for that Wedding Dress please make sure to stop in and check out Angel Bridal of Haddonfield.

• Happy Tears Productions
    Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

Angel Bridal absolutely just BLOWS AWAY THEIR COMPETITION! Or; should I say: "WHAT COMPETITION?!?" Just look at these 2 short videos: 1. https://vimeo.com/143812624 2. https://vimeo.com/139035668 - Note: The first video is a bride's testimonial that will touch you! The second video reveals a magnifying multitude of their bride and bridesmaid gown inventory, that will just FLOOR you! WATCH & ENJOY!

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

The ladies at Angel Bridal take pride in their work, and it shows! They create a very personalized experience for their clients through their appointments and keep every detail in mind down to the last stitch. We have seen their gowns and bridal shows, and they are gorgeous!

• 50 Tanner Street, Suite B Haddonfield, 08033 See on map