Angel Bridal of Haddonfield Reviews

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 5
Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 6
Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 7

Stefanie · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Had such a great experience at Angel Bridal. I never felt pressured or rushed. I always felt welcome and beautiful when trying on my dress and stopping by to make payments. Couldn't be happier with my experience!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie we really appreciate your wonderful review! ! You are going to be such a beautiful bride you are the reason I keep doing what I do:)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply the best!

Ghislaine at Angel Bridal is an amazing woman to work with! Angel bridal has simply the most beautiful dresses. I was able to communicate what I was looking for and Ghislaine exceeded all expectations! She truly loves making brides feel special. I felt as if I was the only bride she was working with throughout this process because of her responsiveness and understanding. She has an in house seamstress who is skilled and affordable for no added stress alterations. I can not rave about my experience enough and show my gratitude for how beautiful I felt on the day of my wedding because of Angel Bridal!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 8
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 9
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 10
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 11

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

AWWW thank you so much Laura!! It was my pleasure to have gotten to know you and your mom and we always enjoyed our visits together!! I hope your day was just as perfect as your are!! And you and your husband have a very long and happy future together just like you deserve!!
  • Liv

Liv · Married on 03/01/2019

I went to Angel Bridal on a beautiful, gloomy Saturday last week. Angel Bridal was the second bridal shop I had visited, after a visit to David's Bridal earlier in the day. David's Bridal had a bunch of similar-looking dresses that didn't really fit my style, personality, or shape (I'm plus sized but with almost-hourglass measurements). Of course, I was delighted when I walked up to the store and noticed a plus size gown right in the window (because what store only has one?)!! I told Ghislaine the owner that I didn't want a ballgown and nothing strapless--that's it. She pulled down at least 5 gowns at or close to my size that I was able to try on, and they were all more or less figure flattering (so she didn't look at my body type and just grab whatever was in my size). The first gown I tried was the winner, but she encouraged me to try on the others and see what I liked. The entire feeling of the store was intimate and cozy, honestly I felt like I was in a magician's shop from a movie! I ended up ordering my gown that day; it was a completely painless experience and I definitely felt like my body type was catered to and respected. Plus sized brides, check this place out, they're expanding!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Hello Olivia,
    It was such a pleasure having you and your dad visit our store last Saturday even if the weather did not cooperate!! You really looked beautiful in all of the gowns but like I said you will just know when you find the right one:) You picked the perfect gown and you just fell in love with it the moment you put it on!!
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so happy to have you as one of our Angels:)
    Sincerely,
    Ghislaine

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful service and staff!

I went to one other bridal shop before Angel Bridal and had an awful experience where I dreaded trying in more dresses because I was getting squeezed into dresses way too small for me. When I went to Angel Bridal I had the completely opposite experience! Ghislaine was absolutely incredible to work with! She listened to me as I talked to my mother and matron of honor about what I liked and didn’t like about the first dress. The second dress I put on was THE ONE! I didn’t want to take it off but tried on a few more anyways but ended up choosing the second dress. Even if there were dresses that didn’t fit me, Ghislaine was able to hold it up against my body in a way that looked like I actually had it on and could get an idea of what it would look like. We also ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses through Angel Bridal as well. We got married in 7 months and Ghislaine made sure that all the dresses were in with plenty of time for people to pick them up and have them tailored. Two of my bridesmaids were about 6-7 months pregnant when we tried on bridesmaid dresses and Ghislaine knew how to order them so they would fit post-baby; and they did beautifully! The entire process of having my dress tailored at the shop was a breeze and the seamstress did a beautiful job and my dress was definitely not easy to make adjustments to. The bustle on my dress looked like it’s how the dress was made. It was absolutely breathtaking and I would recommend Angel Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 12

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

AWW thank you for the amazing review!! You were such a joy and looked stunning in your gown!! I am so happy that everything went perfect for you from the time you picked out your gown to your wedding day!!! The pictures were just amazing and I so enjoyed being able to see them!! Hope to get to see more pictures soon. Wishing you and your husband the very best in your future together!!!

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Small-Town Bridal Experience!

I was told from the get go that bridal dress shopping is the hardest part of wedding planning, so I can't say I was completely over-the-moon excited for it. But Angel Bridal made it an absolutely wonderful experience!
    I took my mom, mother in law, sister in law, and best friend for my first appointment. It was the only shop I had been to, and we were the only ones in the store. I LOVED how small it was: I felt like I was the complete attention of the shop owner, who personally pulled dresses for me and listened to every thing I had to say. She actually pulled my dress: it was not something I ever would have picked for myself! It was an excellent one-on-one experience, and I bought my dress right then and there.
    Flash forward to it arriving: I got to go in with my mom and re-try it on. The owner greeted me by name, asked how my family was doing: it really felt like she KNEW me, and KNEW her brides!! I returned for my first fitting, and their seamstress who pinned my dress was the exact person to work on it. One more fitting and a pick up later...and my dream dress, veil, and headpiece were ready to go!!
    I've never gotten more compliments in my life than I did in that dress: it was MADE for me, and was perfect for my body shape, personality, and style. It's private label, so I never would have gotten the opportunity to wear it in one of the big-bridal salons but, more importantly, I think the owner who worked with me really got the best feel for who I was when she pulled it, and I doubt I would have gotten that at a different location. I LOVED working with Angel Bridal, from initial consultation all the way to taking my dress home, and I would implore anyone looking for that really personalized experience to go!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

Erin you were such a joy!! It was our pleasure having gotten to know you and some of your family members!! Thank you for your wonderful review!! As much as I love what I do it is always hard seeing our brides leave!! We will miss seeing your smiling face:( Wishing you and your husband a wonderful future together!! Please remember to send some pictures!!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Princess Dress in Budget with Custom Veil

Angel Bridal made the experience of wedding dress shopping just what it should be: fun, personalized, and beautiful! I found the perfect wedding dress for my style and budget. Angel Bridal worked with us to hold on a final "yes" until my maid of honor could travel in to see the dress too! Their in-house seamstress made the custom bustle I had hoped for! The dress was stunning with our Victorian Cape May wedding venue and will be preserved for years to come.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 13
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 14
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 15
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 16

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

You are so sweet Sarah!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your mom during your wedding planning!! You looked stunning in your gown it was so perfect for you and the veil was just the right touch!! Thank you for this amazing review!! May you and your husband be as happy in your future as you are today!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

I was so happy with my overall experience with Angels of Haddonfield! The service was very professional and they carried many beautiful dresses. I've heard so many brides say that they had nightmare experiences with their dresses, but thankfully i did not have to experience any of that. I would definitely recommend Angels to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 17
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 18

Angel Bridal of Haddonfield's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us see the beautiful pictures!! You looked stunning in your gown!! Also thanks for the wonderful review!! It was such a pleasure getting to know you all!! Hope your day was perfect!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Zbrozek · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Experience

Angel Bridal is a great choice for choosing your wedding and bridesmaids gowns! Many styles to choose from, and many options of accessories to make your gown your own! Other area stores did not have my gown, but Angel Bridal did! Ghislaine was the sweetest, and very helpful. She keeps you on task, and within budget. She made the entire process stress free! Very accommodating for my large bridal party. Her seamstress was the sweetest & did a great job. I loved every minute of my experience with Ghislaine at Angel Bridal, and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Elyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

The owner is friendly and knowledgeable of the business. She helped me find the perfect dress and I couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Ellie · Married on 08/25/2018

It's a nice quiet and private store in the cutest town. Not like David's Bridal where you are doing everything in front of everyone. I was treated like family. I asked Ghislaine for a dress that she recommended for me and fell in love with it. I picked ones that I was initially looking for as well buy they didnt work out. She really knows her stuff. Just sit back and let the artist do her work! Pictures can be taken at the appointment where you are actually purchasing the dress. If you're not making a payment leave your phone in your bag same for friends and family going with you. You dont need to be sitting on it during a bridal appointment anyway. Any review under 5 is a joke. Ghislaine is very flexible and understanding and she does everything she can to work with every bride. BEFORE you order your dress, veil, etc. you personally read and sign a contract that explicitly states the policy of returns, exchanges, and changes you need to make. She does not try to fool you. Everything is clearly stated so pay attention and be sure with what you want. If not then wait and go back again and see how you feel and then buy the veil or whatever your want to purchase. Find the stores facebook page and follow them so you can attend their showcases and see a bunch of the dresses for yourself. The events are so much fun and thats how I found Angel Bridal. Broke? Me too. Start saving and looking as soon as you get engaged and get your taxes done asap. If I can walk away from this store happy as hell with a dress, veil, and extra beading than im sure you will do just great. AFTER WEDDING UPDATE: Going back soon to have my dress preserved! Missing Angel Bridal <3

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lisa and Josh · Married on 06/02/2018

Every single bride shopping for her wedding dress should visit Ghislaine at Angel Bridal. She was an absolute angel to work with. We went into the shop a year before my wedding, and bought my gown that day. She can work with any budget, and ensures to only show you in that price range. She has stunning, unique gowns that you’re not constantly seeing in magazines or online. The thing that I liked about Ghislaine the best is that she stuck to what I wanted, gently coaxed me into broadening my views based on what she thought would look best on my body type, and was so encouraging through the whole process. She never once told me a dress looked horrible on me. She simply stated that I was beautiful but this wasn’t the dress. She was very accommodating to the group I had with me, and made sure that she and they were focused on what I wanted. She was on point with ordering my gown and veil, and made sure it came in when she said it would. She called as soon as it arrived, and helped in making my alterations appointments. Her seamstress is incredible! She altered my dress to fit me like a glove that day. The bottom of my dress had a lot of lace along the bottom. You would have never known that she had to reattach the entire lace applique at the bottom. Both Ghislaine and her seamstress took what could have been a stressful part of wedding planning, and made it so incredibly simple.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 19
    Angel Bridal of Haddonfield 20

Hello Lisa,
    You were such a beautiful bride!! I just loved the pictures your mom showed me!!Thank you for this amazing review and most of all thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!!
    Ghislaine

Barbara · Married on 04/07/2018

Angel Bridal is a gem tucked in Haddonfield with an owner who knows how to present beautiful options based on the bride’s vision. Our family used this shop for both of our daughters’ weddings. Ghislaine listened to both of our brides, brought out many dresses that gave them wonderful choices, patiently helped them in and out of dresses (some more than once when they were torn between choices), and celebrated with them when they chose “the one.” There were so many little details she notices and attends to in an encouraging way; no pressure! Angel’s seamstress, Angela, is so very talented and sweet to all her clients; she and Ghislaine are the perfect team. We loved both experiences from the first visit to picking up the dress. My two daughters looked and felt beautiful in breathtaking gowns and veils. Angel Bridal is the best!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Chloe · Married on 11/17/2017

I can't thank Angel Bridal enough for my beautiful Allure wedding dress! It was everything I wanted and so much more, I am so lucky I found it & Angel Bridal. They were so friendly and accommodating throughout the process, from purchase to my fittings.They also helped me find my Maggie Sotero veil which I purchased from them. I can't thank them enough and I know I'll be in touch soon in regard to cleaning/preserving the dress. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/08/2017

I came to Angel Bridal after an impersonal experience at another bridal shop. Angel Bridal is a small shop, but the experience was wonderful! I did not feel pressured at any point during the appointment, especially when it was clear that I had no idea what I was looking for. Then I found a dress that was 95% perfect. Instead of letting it go, I was given solutions for how to improve the dress to reach 100%. I recently returned to pick up my dress. I went on a Saturday and the shop was busy. However, I really felt like the appointment was still personalized to make sure that I was happy. I would highly recommend Angel Bridal!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Cara · Married on 04/15/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Angel Bridal. Ghislaine made the whole process - from buying the dress to her carrying my finished gown to the car - very personal and very easy. From the second I walked in that store, I felt at home. Ghislaine really listened to what I was looking for and pulled several gowns for me to try on. One thing that I loved about this store is that in addition to Ghislaine pulling gowns for me, my Mom, MOH, and I were able to look through the dresses ourselves and choose some to try on. With each one I tried , Ghislaine asked good questions to help me narrow down what I liked and didn't like until I found "the one." Never once did I feel pressured or rushed. It was such a great experience that I ended up buying my bridesmaids dresses there as well. The fitting process was great too - her seamstress is wonderful and does a beautiful job. So much so that my mom ended up going there to have her MOB dress altered. I would highly recommend going to Angel Bridal for your dress.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Deian · Married on 09/26/2016

This shop had an intimate atmosphere and The owner was incredible, and flexible! If you want a great experience this is definitely the place to go!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

I hardly know where to begin with this review. Angel Bridal is such an absolutely amazing boutique I can hardly express the awesomeness in this simple review. I was looking for a particular gown and travelled there to try it on. But I got so much more out of the visit than just trying on this dress. Ghislaine (the owner) also picked out a number of other gowns which were my style and in my budget. The quality and the prices of these dresses are simply unmatched!!! Ghislaine and her daughter are WONDERFUL....they are attentive, kind, knowledgeable, and honest. The personalized attention I got at Angel Bridal was incredible. It was one of the best experiences I have had since I have been engaged. Between the wide selection of dresses (wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dresses), the impeccable customer service, and the great prices, a trip to Angel Bride is a MUST!!! Go and GO NOW!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2016

Five stars for sure. Ghislaine went above and beyond to help me order a dress that was about to be discontinued and that I was not able to find anywhere. The customer service was amazing from start to finish. She made everything so much easier for me and I could not be happier with my dress. I highly, highly recommend. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/18/2016
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 06/11/2016

Angel Bridal was the first store I went too and tried on dresses and it was the only one I went to. This shop is truly a jem! I found Ghisaline's shop online looking for Maggie Sottero dresses, and I told her I was interested in them. She selected a few dresses for me in my budget and wanted me to step out of my comfort zone. I ended up saying yes to the second dress I tried on! She is also very flexible with payment options as well. Everytime I came into the shop was a wonderful experience, you can tell she is in the right business. I also got my bridesmaids dresses here too and she is a saint for putting up with my 6 girls! I would recommend anyone who is engaged to go to Angel Bridal!!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Tanya · Married on 06/05/2016

I loved my dress from Angel Bridal! I fell in love with two dresses and the owner helped me decide between the two. I absolutely love the one I chose in the end. The owner of the store is wonderful and the lady who does alterations is also very talented. It's a family owned business and the personal attention is superb. I traveled from NYC for this store and for the personal attention. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Gabriela · Married on 06/03/2016

I went to Angel bridal after being a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. I had such a great experience as a bridesmaid I knew I had to use them when it was my turn to be a bride. I can not say enough wonderful things about Ghislaine and my overall experience at Angel Bridal. From start to finish everything was absolutely perfect. Ghislaine and her daughter ended up being the ones to pick out my dress. They knew what would look best and were honest and attentive to every single little detail. My alterations were also flawless! I enjoyed my time there so much and left feeling as though I gained new friends. They truly are not in the business to "sell", they are there to make sure you get the dress of your dreams for the most perfect day of your life! Do not hesitate to make your appointment, you will be so happy you did!!! I know I am!

Sent on 09/05/2016
  • Jacqui76

Jacqui · Married on 05/21/2016

Angel Bridal was the first store that I went to, and it was so easy to work with Ghislaine. I went with my mom and my best friend, and we had a blast. She did not show us anything that was over my budget, and after trying on a few, I found my dress. She knew I had an appointment at another store later the same day, and she didn’t try to pressure me into buying the dress right away. We went to lunch and I decided I didn’t even need to go to my other appointment… we went back to Angel Bridal instead and I ordered my dress! Now I’m looking forward to going back with my bridesmaids in a few months to look for their dresses. Her prices are fair and she has a great selection. I will definitely be recommending Angel Bridal to any future brides that I know.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Joan · Married on 05/21/2016

Small store with lots of personal attention and care. Wonderful experience for my daughter and me.

Sent on 11/12/2016

I originally went to Angel Bridal in search of a specific dress that I was so sure was "the dress". While I was there, I browsed through the racks and ended up pulling a few more gowns to try on. The gown I ended up picking was gorgeous and the entire staff was so helpful in the whole process, I would definitely recommend them to other brides.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Cristina · Married on 08/11/2015

I went to Angel's Bridal back in January 2015. It was the second place my MOH had set up for me to try on dresses. As soon as we entered the store it felt just right. Ghislaine was a jewel from the very beginning. She was so pleasant and warm that my heart just melted. She gave us her undivided attention and made us feel at home. I had a destination wedding on August 11, 2015 and I had no clue what I wanted. She asked me a few questions and within minutes she appeared with the perfect dress. I tried it on and I was in all. I told both my MOH and mother I was done searching, but my MOH insisted I go to one more place. Ghislaine said that I should go and if I kept thinking of this dress to come back. And back I came the very next day!!! Her mother and daughter were there as well when i would go for fittings and they too were so welcoming. I can tell that this is their passion. My MOH and flower girl purchased their dresses here too. They helped my day be unforgettable and I highly recommend any bride who wants to be in good hands to come here.

Sent on 09/04/2015