Mullica Hill, NJ 08062 Map · Phone number

About Sensational Stitches

Sensational Stitches offers in a wide range of sewing specialties including, but; not limited to Alterations, Couture Sewing, Tailoring, Repairing, Resizing, and Restyling of Wedding Gowns, Special Occasional Wear, Prom Gowns.

2010G2backjpg
111192012003
IvyPaytonsWedding036

6 Reviews for Sensational Stitches

Heather · Married on 09/05/2010

I had my alterations done by Sensational Stitches. My seamstress was absolutely wonderful!. Very helpful and prompt. My dress looked stunning and fit me in all the right places. I HIGHLY recommend Sensational Stitches to everyone!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Jules · Married on 04/03/2009

Jovonnne is a wonderful woman who cam to my house and altered my too big dress to fit me perfectly. It was a stapless gown and I am a 34DD so proper fit was essential. The fit was so perfect that some of my perceptive friends noticed that I did not need to tug, pulll, or hoist even once.

I also requested to have some sequins removed that I didnt like. Jovonne suggested perhaps I shouldnt as the bedaing was attached to a continuous stitch. She agreed to remove them at my request. This resulted in the loss of beading during the wedding and reception. Not enough to show in pictures, so overall; still perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2009

Elly · Married on 10/28/2007

Jovon helped me design my dress and she made it for me with amazing skill and fun. I would not recommend her to someone who wants a $7,000 + dress and is extremely picky. But I could not be happier with my dress, she did an amazing job.

Sent on 02/19/2008

Sensational Stitches FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales