Tacoma, WA 98408 Map · Phone number

About Mr. and Mrs. Photography

We are experienced photographers who are recently married. Since getting engaged, we have realized how much we truly wish we could have done our own wedding photography. (our photographer was great, but we love doing it so much). So now, we have opened up our own business. We do have a portfolio, not a huge one yet, but we are hoping to do a couple free wedding's in order to boost our business. If you are a couple on a budget or just a couple looking for an amazing deal, we are the right choice for you. Check us out on our website at www.photosbymrandmrs.com., or email us directly at info@photosbymrandmrs.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

web6
web3

2 Reviews for Mr. and Mrs. Photography

• Mr and Mrs Vasquez

Teresa · Married on 08/15/2009

Stephanie and Justin are amazing Photographers! They did a great job for our wedding (Vasquez wedding) My husband and I are very happy and couldn�t have asked for better pics! Every picture I looked at started with an AWW or That's my FAV! Stephanie and Justin are very professional, they are very nice and very patient. There were a lot times I changed my mind about the locations and times but they were able to work with what I needed done. They are both experienced photographers who just started doing weddings and I personally think they did a fantastic job! I would not have known they are new to the wedding field. You can tell they love what they are doing and you can see photography is there passion, they wanted to do their own wedding pics and that is something that gave me reassurance! The cost was amazing! They are building a portfolio and did our wedding for free. Even on there website it says the packages start off at 500 which I think that is very very good and reasonable. I looked into a lot of photographers and it was hard to find a good photographer that was less than 1200!! So even if they don�t do your wedding for free , the prices they are asking for is great! Take a look at there portfolio and give them a call. I love my wedding pics and of course pictures are memories so pick someone that is going to take good pics for you to always remember your special day! Thank you Stephanie and Justin!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2008

They are new photographers and we were their first wedding. They did our entire wedding for free. They did amazing work, especially considering they are first time wedding photographers. Both of them have experience but this was their first wedding, and think considering they did it for FREE i couldnt have asked for better. They are still offering free weddings, so hurry and email them before they start charging.

Sent on 10/29/2008

Mr. and Mrs. Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Bella Amore Designs
    Bella Amore Designs Wedding Planners

Although they are new to the wedding photography world. They are extremely professional and have an artistic eye. It was a pleasure to work with them and plan on working with them again soon.

• Tacoma, 98408 See on map