Moments and Milestones

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,200 Package Price

Moments and Milestones is a wedding planning and coordination service based in Georgetown, Texas. Offering a talented team of versatile professionals, this agency can help you host a celebration to remember. From the first consultation to the final send-off, they are ready to organize an event filled with personality and charm for you.

Couples interested in Moments and Milestones are welcome to reach out to these planners to learn more about their available packages. Primarily specializing in day-of coordination, they also offer partial and full-service planning upon request. Additionally, they can also provide a micro wedding planning experience for more intimate events and occasions. Other services available from this versatile team include:

• Vendor referrals
  • Timeline creation
  • Assistance in decor setup
  • Wedding rehearsals

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 04/09/2022

Heather is a rockstar 🤩

We hired her as a Day-of coordinator but she was so much more than that. I felt very well taken care of through the whole process. And when there are hiccups, she will not stop until she finds a solution! Highly recommend❤️
    Paula F. Married on 04/03/2022

Heather arnold at moments and milestones is the best!

I was totally against getting a wedding coordinator but my fiancé kept pushing for one and he found Heather. She was the best money spent! She went above and beyond any of my expectations. I will recommend her to everyone and anyone we know. Definitely will use her again if the need ever arises. She is friendly, personable, makes it happen. Heather makes everything so easy it was a pleasure working with her and can not express my gratitude enough. 150% satisfied and happy!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Events

22 May
Open House

Come join us and some amazing vendors at Sereno Farms on Sunday 5/22 from 4:00pm-6:00pm

Date: From 05/22/2022 to 05/22/2022 Schedule 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Location: Georgetown, TX, Georgetown, TX

Team

Heather Arnold
Heather Arnold
Owner/Coordinator

Hey Everyone! I am Heather and the owner/lead coordinator. I started this venture after leaving a career in Healthcare Accounting & Operations, to be able to spend more quality time with my husband and son, along with following my passion. While working in Healthcare, I assisted at The Plantation House from 2010, which is where I grew to LOVE weddings and helping couple enjoy their day to the fullest. I take pride in providing quality wedding/event coordinating and making sure everyone can have a stress free event.
Fun facts: I make wine cork decor, I am only 4ft 11in, and I love wine and brownies

Georgetown, TX Georgetown, TX, 78628
775-813-7759
Location of (Moments and Milestones)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding