I Pronounce You

4214 Madrid Drive, Georgetown,Texas 78628, Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About I Pronounce You

I Pronounce You is a Georgetown, Texas-based business that provides wedding officiant services to couples in love in the Austin, the Texas Hill Country, and beyond. I Pronounce You’s founder, Nancy Woods, is a wise counselor and experienced wedding officiant who would be honored to officiate your wedding ceremony. On your wedding day, Nancy will help you tell your love story and celebrate your commitment to each other through a ceremony that is unique to you both.

At I Pronounce You, Nancy specializes in weddings. Prior to your wedding day, Nancy meets with you and your Beloved to go over all the details of your ceremony from beginning to end. Unity ceremonies, pre-marital counseling, and other add-ones are offered to further customize your wedding ceremony and experience. Nancy also performs commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, and celebrations of blended families.

Follow I Pronounce You on
c69c7eb1a7f33826 NancyW 6 of 29

9 Reviews for I Pronounce You

Rachel Denbeste · Married on 08/17/2018

Renewal of Vows

After 12 years and three kids, we needed to refocus our marriage. It’s so easy to let our busy lives and kids take up all the space! We asked Nancy to officiate our Renewal of Vows. It was perfect. We laughed, we cried, we looked each other in the eyes and remembered what brought us together in the first place. We highly recommend Nancy. She’s so easy to work with and has such a fun personality. R & J

Sent on 10/30/2018

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

A Stress free wedding . Nancy is amazing! She helped us work through a few issues and know if we can always seek out her council. She tailored our ceremony to suit our personalities. It was wonderful, easy, we have a friend for life.

Sent on 09/20/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words. It was a true pleasure to work with you guys! Blessings always, Nancy

Award

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX