New York, NY 10005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Officially Oaks

Hi there, I'm Luke Oaks! I'm a licensed U.S. Officiant ready to bring your love story to life.

The name “Officially Oaks” is actually derived from my own wedding — it served as the perfect wedding hashtag for my wife Caren and me. Together, our goal is to provide couples with an officiant who understands the needs and preferences of a modern-day, trend-forward couple.

When Caren and I planned our own wedding not long ago, we struggled to find an officiant who was empathetic, professional, and responsive, as well as youthful, light-hearted, and engaging. We wanted an officiant who, as we looked back at our wedding decades later, we were overjoyed to work with, and one who we were proud to have in all of our most cherished photos. I hope to be that officiant for you, no matter the location or guest count.

Officially Oaks firmly believes that love is love, and is proud to officiate LGBTQ+ weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
1 51 1989839 161266205325756

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 Video

Officially Oaks FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Luke Oaks

Luke Oaks

Owner + Lead Officiant

Hey there, I'm Luke!

I’m a licensed, professional officiant ready to bring your ceremony to life. I became an officiant because I saw the need for empathetic, engaging, responsive, knowledgeable, and professional officiants who could help couples share their love story no matter the venue or guest count. I enjoy getting to know you and your goals for your ceremony. I specialize in custom ceremonies that capture your story, your relationship values, and your favorite things about each other.

In short, I’m passionate about helping couples tell their love story in its truest and most authentic form.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Caren Oaks

Caren Oaks

Owner + Operator

Hey there, I'm Caren!

Luke's proud wife, I run the day-to-day operations of Officially Oaks. Every call, email, or wedding booked goes through me! I also manage our social media accounts - check us out on Instagram @officiallyoaks!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• New York, NY, 10005 See on map
    914-344-6836 (Phone number)
    Location of (Officially Oaks)