I Pronounce You Reviews

10 Reviews for I Pronounce You

• Julianne

Julianne Cappadonna · Married on 06/08/2019

An officiant who cares

She took the time to get to know us as a couple and did an amazing job at the ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2019

I Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks so much for taking time to express your feelings about my services. You two are an awesome couple! I wish you nothing but the very best for your marriage. Blessed to work with you!

Rachel Denbeste · Married on 08/17/2018

Renewal of Vows

After 12 years and three kids, we needed to refocus our marriage. It’s so easy to let our busy lives and kids take up all the space! We asked Nancy to officiate our Renewal of Vows. It was perfect. We laughed, we cried, we looked each other in the eyes and remembered what brought us together in the first place. We highly recommend Nancy. She’s so easy to work with and has such a fun personality. R & J

Sent on 10/30/2018

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

A Stress free wedding . Nancy is amazing! She helped us work through a few issues and know if we can always seek out her council. She tailored our ceremony to suit our personalities. It was wonderful, easy, we have a friend for life.

Sent on 09/20/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet words. It was a true pleasure to work with you guys! Blessings always, Nancy

Crescent · Married on 05/11/2018

We had the opportunity to renew our vows. I am thankful for Nancy for being charming and gracious. She brought another level of joy to the entire ceremony. Truly making for us another special day just like the first time. All my thanks!

Sent on 06/16/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

What a joy to be a part of your special day. Thank so much for trusting me to be your officiant. Blessings always, Nancy

Kevin White · Married on 03/14/2018

A caring pastor

Nancy was great. She ensured that our wedding day was everything we hoped for and more. We could tell she truly cared about us, and the ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2018

J & T · Married on 02/10/2018

Our wedding was a dream come true for us. Everything was perfect including the lovely ceremony. Nancy got to know us during the planning and gave us all kinds of lovely tips. Her wedding day message was funny, poignant and scattered with anecdotes about us.

Throughout the week leading to the big day, Nancy took our calls and responded quickly. She was also the voice of calm, which was just so helpful. She was and is professional and we knew what to expect from her during the process. Adaptability was key as we made last minute changes, which she incorporated easily.

Really, she just made our day memorable.

J & T

Sent on 06/07/2018

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2016

My husband and I got married in February 2016, on Valentine’s Day. We asked Nancy to officiate our wedding, done in the privacy and quiet beauty of her backyard. One of the pre-requisites of her officiating was a couples counseling prior to the event.

This counseling was very important. We discussed hard issues, values, and where we saw important issues in our lives. It wasn’t easy to do, but it was absolutely needed.

We made a follow up call to her together after about 6 or 7 months upon request. This supported our decision and showed us that we are in a union together, with family, not just ourselves.

We are still happily married with a son, and Nancy’s loving assistance has been a big part of it.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/04/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

Thanks so much for taking time to give this review. It was pure privilege to officiate at your ceremony. Loved hosting you in my back yard. Very special moment. Blessings always, Nancy
  • Groove

Groove Line Productions · Married on 08/02/2014

A beautiful heart

Nancy is a beautiful soul and her passion for her service shines brightly for those she works with. I highly recommend her as an officiant for weddings or vow renewal!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Linda · Married on 09/29/2012

Pastor Nancy was great to work with from beginning to end. Communication was smooth and she responded to me so quickly each time I contacted her. She made our ceremony so personal and FUN....just what we were after. She also gave us sound advice about things we would have never even thought to ask. Can't say enough about how special she helped to make our day!

Sent on 06/07/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

Linda, Thanks so very much for taking time to write this review. You are so special; it was pure delight to work with you guys.
    Blessings always, Nancy

Mike · Married on 01/01/2018

Lots of laughter and love

Nancy was terrific for us. She was very cool and efficient when one of our guests had a meltdown! Very caring and professional.
    She also kept everyone in the celebration spirit. Lots of laughter.
    We felt great having her perform the ceremony without a lot of religious overtones. She is great!
    Be sure to schedule her as far in advance as you can. She can always find an alternate if she is not available on your date, but call her as soon as you have your plans.

Sent on 10/29/2018

I Pronounce You's reply:

thanks so much for the kind words. It was indeed a beautiful day and the party was amazing. All the best, always, Nancy