1675 Alhambra Blvd, Sacramento, San Francisco, CA 95816 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair

I am a hair and makeup artist based in Sacramento, but travel everywhere from Wine Country to worldwide. I'm a lover of everything unique and beautiful. Makeup and hair styling have always been my life, even when I didn't realize it. Although I worked in Corporate America for many years, I still freelanced doing hair and makeup for friends fashion shows, retail fashion shows, phot oshoots and wedding. I finally took the leap over 10 years ago and decided to do this full time, I've never looked back and have loved every minute of it.

My goal is to make someone feel, as well as look, beautiful on their wedding day. This is the one day that you will be photographed the most and it's worth the time and effort to look impeccable. I do what I do because I love it! Feel free to contact me about styling your event, or with any questions you may have.

Follow Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cutie pie salon
Olivia1
Rebecca1
Downtown LA wedding.  Photography by Callaway Gable
Downtown LA wedding. Photography by Callaway Gable
Downtown LA wedding. Photography by Callaway Gable.
Downtown LA wedding. Photography by Callaway Gable.
atMiaswedding2
Miaswedding4
Miaswedding3
Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair
Hair and makeup for both bride and mother of the bride by me.
Hair and makeup for both bride and mother of the bride by me.
Bride and bridesmaids hair and makeup by me.
Bride and bridesmaids hair and makeup by me.
Brides hair and makeup along with Grooms hair by me.
Brides hair and makeup along with Grooms hair by me.
Brides hair and makeup by me.
Brides hair and makeup by me.
Right after they walked outside the church at the wedding I styled in Germany
Right after they walked outside the church at the wedding I styled in Germany
Fashion photo shoot.  Hair and makeup by me.
Fashion photo shoot. Hair and makeup by me.
Fashion photo shoot.  Makeup by me.
Fashion photo shoot. Makeup by me.
michelle1

1 User photo

• Alicia

Francesca S. · Married on 04/07/2019

Above and Beyond!

Missy was hired to do hair and make-up for my daughter (the bride), myself and an auntie. A few days before the wedding, we received the news that the other make-up artist (a friend of the family) who was going to do the 6 bridesmaids, would not be coming. Missy stepped up and offered to help/guide the bridesmaids. She came early and jumped right in taking care of everyone. She went way above and beyond what she had contracted for, was cheerful, helpful, and amazingly resourceful. Everyone was delighted with their "look" and we are all so very grateful for her artistry and attitude!!!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Susan · Married on 10/04/2009

i was so lucky to come across Missy. She changed her schedule to fly into town early to accomodate me. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement session with my photographer and my wedding. Missy is extremely personable, accomodating, fair in her pricing, and most of all .... talented. On my wedding day she kept me calm and made me laugh as she did my hair and makeup. She diffused all the stress i was feeling and accomodated my family's last minute requests. my makeup did not budge all day and night and the wedding pics look great. my mom looked stunning! she has a great eye for what will photograph well so you have to trust her, although she will listen to you and do what you ask her to do. I would definitely hire her again and recommend her highly to anyone that needs to look fabulous! and by the way, when i realized my mom and aunt had indulged in a last minute session of fake and bake and their hands were glowing orange, missy had the solution. thanks so much Missy, you are a total life saver.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair 1
    Luxurious lashes!!
    Always wanted to have thick, lush lashes, well now you can... at least for one day! For every bride that books services with me, I will include an individual false lash application at no additional charge (a $40 savings). In addition to being gorgeous, people will think you spent hundreds of dollars on eyelash extensions, but I'll keep your secret!!

• Callaway Gable
    Callaway Gable Wedding Photographers

The moment Allison and I met Missy, we knew we were in the presence of an amazing artist, professional and human being. Yes, she is all three. To date, she is the only makeup artist who has ever called me, the photographer, before a wedding to collaborate about the shoot. Why is this important? It is a huge indicator that Missy cares. She is heavily invested in the client, with the intention of the client looking her best in person, and on film. Missy goes one step further: she helps the client look her best from the inside because she is such a warm and loving soul. Finally, her work is by far better than most, if not all. She is always our first recommendation when we meet a new client.

• San Francisco, 94104 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair)