25 Mechanic Street, Camden, ME 04843 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Green with Envy Salon

Green with Envy Salon & Spa promises to create a different experience than other salons. Our goal is to treat each of our guests to the most healthy salon experience possible with highly educated stylists in a rejuvenating, beautiful atmosphere .

We are an Aveda Concept Salon and are continually attending classes to affirm our expertise in wedding event hair, hair coloring, the latest techniques including balayage and customized colors, smoothing treatments, hair extensions, precision cuts for men women and children. We pamper our guests with Aveda manicures and pedicures, facials and massage. From brow waxing to Brazilian waxes we have you covered. Green with Envy offers the best in Novalash eyelash extensions with the Novalash Northeast Educator on staff and multiple certified lash artists.

We feel is our job to educate, listen and give advice, to teach guest and create comfort. Salon guests should feel as though they have been well educated about their hair, skin and nails and have a better understanding about product choices as an investment in their health and beauty.

Follow Green with Envy Salon on

Other couples have also viewed

• In Kyley’s Chair
235b4fb9d7d5091f 10931385 826750197387314 8808612728509509070 n

5 Reviews for Green with Envy Salon

Chris · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic hair, relaxed atmosphere

I went to Green with Envy Camden for hair updos for my bridesmaids, mother-in-law, officiant and myself for my November 2018 wedding. It was a great experience because we were so relaxed for the whole process, the hair turned out great, and it gave me some much cherished one-on-one time with my maid of honor. We did hair in groups of two since there were two stylists. Not only did I get to catch up with my maid of honor when we went together, but my mother-in-law got to know our officiant, a good friend of mine. I didn’t realize how special that would be for her, to get to know the person presiding over her son’s marriage.
    Anyway, that was all added bonus- the real star was the hair, of course. I wanted something simple yet elegant that could withstand 10 hours of wedding craziness. Green with Envy- specifically Amanda for my hair- did a great job! I’d recommend them to anyone getting married in these parts because they’re good at what they do and very flexible.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Miriam · Married on 08/19/2017

As a bride, I could not be happier with the services provided at Green Envy Salon. The girls my bridesmaids worked with were all wonderful, and they did the most beautiful hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. From the moment I walked in, I immediately felt in good hands. I worked specifically with Amanda, who I absolutely loved, and she did such an amazing job on my makeup, nails, and hair. She listened, and I felt like it all came out exactly as I had imagined and hoped it would. I was blown away. On the morning of the wedding, it went very smoothly. They were so thoughtful too, and they even had out coffee and orange juice for the bridal party. Thank you Green Envy Salon for making my wedding day go so smoothly and making me feel absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Sara · Married on 07/29/2017

The Green with Envy team at their Rockland location were rockstars! From helping to schedule blowouts for our rehearsal dinner, to double checking the schedule and suggesting we shift our start time earlier to make sure we finished on time, Chelsea was a great resource.

Amelia did an AMAZING job on my bridal updo and makeup -- during my trial session, she tried multiple styles based on the images I brought along, and was quick to ask questions and gauge my reaction to see how I felt about each one. The whole team was super sweet, efficient, and made my bridal party feel comfortable and beautiful on the day of the wedding. We chose to have our hair and makeup done at the salon, and we ended up having the entire salon to ourselves!

If you're looking for a salon in the Rockland area for wedding services, I would highly suggest using Green with Envy!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Green with Envy Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Spa
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Real Wedding

• 25 Mechanic Street Camden, ME, 04843 See on map
    2072363689 (Phone number)
    Location of (Green with Envy Salon)