The Studio

Alfred, ME View map

Congratualtions on your engagment!

Lauren & Suzy have worked with Brides providing beautiful hair and makeup services in Southern Maine and beyond for about 9 years together as a team.

They enjoy creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere the morning of your big day. Each hair and makeup application is specifically designed with each girl in mind to make them feel like their most beautiful self.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor A. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing 1000/10

Suzy & Lauren are the BEST!!!!! Do yourself a favor and book them right now. After another salon double booked my wedding date and had to cancel on me I went to them stressed and upset and they immediately put me at ease, told me they had me covered and would help me out. Not only are they SO good at what they do, they are so much fun and honestly bring the BEST vibes to your day. They are the ultimate hype girls! It really felt like they were old friends and they were the best addition to my bridal getting ready room. Also, they can create any hair style you ask of them just by glancing at a picture. They put me at ease and killed it at both the trial and the wedding day. My bridesmaids hair looked perfect and were so happy with their looks! 1000/10 would recommend!!
  • Russell
    Russell J. Married on 08/27/2022

Gorgeous Wedding Hair and Makeup

Suzy and Lauren were amazing for my wedding day! They kept us entertained for 5 hours while doing our hair and makeup on the morning of. They were great for scheduling and flexibility as I do not live in Maine and was planning a cross country wedding. We were able to plan out a hair and makeup trial and I was so happy with the trials and the hair/makeup on the day of. They both captured exactly what me and my bridesmaids were looking for and our aesthetic. Thank you Suzy and Lauren!
    Libby G. Married on 06/30/2018

Two talented beauties!

I’ve known Suzy and Lauren for several years. Both are an absolute joy to be around and incredibly talented! Suzy did my wedding makeup and nailed the natural look I was hoping for. Both of these ladies have a gift and I would recommend them to anyone planning their special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Suzy & Lauren
Suzy & Lauren
Owners

Suzy & Lauren have worked in the beauty industry as licensed cosmetologists for over 13 years. About 9 years ago they decided to team up and focus on weddings.
They enjoying meeting new people and love traveling together.

Alfred, Maine Alfred, ME, 04002
Location of (The Studio)
15 Main st North Berwick, ME, 03906
2079574080

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding