Jenna Richardson Hairstylist

Westbrook, ME View map

I LOVE working with brides and their bridal parties! I feel like there is nothing more gratifying than working with a beautiful, happy bride on her big day! I believe the experience should be easy and stressfree so that is what I attempt to give to my brides.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Men's Grooming
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial

• Julie
    Julie Married on 09/07/2019

Jenna was awesome!

So happy I hired Jenna for my July 2019 wedding! She is really sweet, personable, and of course a great stylist. She did my hair, my four bridesmaids' hair, and my mom's hair. Not only did she make us look amazing, but she was super fast - we were ready for photos an hour early, which our photographers raved NEVER happens. It really took a lot of stress out of the day! It was the hottest and most humid day of the entire summer, but all of our hair held really nicely for the full day. I also wore hair extensions to get the full look I wanted (I have fine hair) and Jenna was able to add them. Thanks for making us all look beautiful, Jenna!

Jenna Richardson Hairstylist's reply:

Julie, thank you so much!! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you! You ladies made my job very easy and so fun!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 08/10/2019

Jenna is the BEST!

Jenna was just incredible to work with. She did our hair for my friend's wedding so I knew when it came time I wanted her for my wedding! I live out of the state and she was super flexible about the hair trial when I had a weekend to run home. Day of, I loved my hair so much, it was exactly what I was picturing. She also did all of my bridesmaid's hair (so 9 of us total) and everyone's hair was beautiful. Thank you Jenna!
    Abi I. Married on 05/24/2019

The Absolute Best!

Jenna is the best around, hands down! Having known her since high school, it was a no-brainer that I wanted her to do my wedding hair - I even requested her before I got engaged, knowing we were planning to elope. She listened to my ideas during my trial, and perfected a style that complimented both my dress and my overall vibe. She drove two hours to come to my home on the morning of the wedding, and styled not only my hair, but my daughter's and my two sister-in-law's hair as well. Jenna is professional, will bring your vision to life, and is just fun to be around - I highly recommend her!

Jenna Richardson Hairstylist's reply:

Abi!! Thank you so much for this review. Such an honor to get you ready. Life came full circle, I’m so lucky to know you and you made a gorgeous, glowing bride ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

15 County Rd, Westbrook, 04092
2072275683
Location of (Jenna Richardson Hairstylist)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding