45 Wells Plaza Suite 6, Wells, ME 04090 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About Naviina Salon & Day Spa

Indulge in the array of services provided by Naviina Salon & Day Spa located in Wells, Maine. From massages and facials before the big day to full hair and makeup services on your wedding day, you will look and feel refreshed and radiant as you begin your walk down the aisle. Enjoy the added help of a wedding coordinator at Naviina Salon & Day Spa.

Experience
The multiple stylists of Naviina Salon & Day Spa are experienced in full hair and makeup services along with available spa services. The expertise spans the areas of massage, facials, makeup and hair along with other specialized skills. An experienced wedding coordinator is also part of this skilled team.

A consultation and the expertise of the wedding coordinator begin the list of extensive services provided by Naviina Salon & Day Spa. The multiple stylists create beautiful looks for the entire bridal party through makeup services that include airbrush makeup, brow/lash tinting, contour makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, a makeup trial and natural makeup. Extreme Eyelash Extensions and full hair services are part of the other salon-based or on-site services that also include:

• Consultations

Naviina Salon & Day Spa 5
Naviina Salon & Day Spa 6
Naviina Salon & Day Spa 7

Jamey · Married on 10/24/2017

To hair trial or not to hair trial? It seems excessive. Or it did to me. We eloped in October of this year. I was on the fence about getting my hair done and definitely on the fence about doing a trial for it but I can honestly say I am SO GLAD I did both and had it done the day of onsite at the inn we stayed at—Gazebo Inn in Ogunquit—also wonderful. I liked what I read about Naviina Salon online and the cool hairstyles they had posted for weddings. I scheduled with them and coordinated with Jen. She was very accommodating as I had some uncertainties about day due to weather and our elopement plans. She completely worked with me and helped make it so much easier. Lauren was my hairstylist and she was TERRIFIC! At the trial, we tried 3 looks (she was so patient and I am grateful because I ended up going with the last one). Once she started that one, I knew that felt right. I am so glad I did the trial and got comfortable with it and with Lauren. We knew each other and she knew my hair and so the day of was that much more relaxed. I knew what to expect and it was everything I hoped for. She did such a great job. I wanted it to be distinct from any other day and that’s why I decided to have it done and it truly added to the signature of the day. Lauren was relaxed and listened and was just wonderful to work with and excellent at her job. Thumbs up!!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Naviina Salon & Day Spa 12
    Naviina Salon & Day Spa 13
    Naviina Salon & Day Spa 14

Abigael · Married on 08/29/2014

Naviina Salon was recommended to me by our wedding planner, Tim, at the Nonantum Resort. With my sister having a one month old baby, I knew it was going to be difficult to travel to a salon the morning of the wedding so when researching salons "on location" was a preference...and Naviina offered that. The best part of using Naviina Salon for my wedding day was two of the stylists, Deb and Hillary, traveled to my house to get me and my bridal party ready! Having Deb and Hillary at our house made the morning so much less stressful. We were able to have some snacks, a mimosa, and relax. Deb and Hillary were amazing!! Not only did they work their magic but we had fun together. Deb even helped with a little makeup when we were running behind! Above and beyond what she needed to do.

I would definitely recommend using Naviina Salon, especially Deb and Hillary!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Naviina Salon & Day Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 29.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing