12222 Riverton Court, Remington, VA 22734 Map · Phone number

About Meredith Stevens Photography

"Light is the shape and play of my thought.... my reason for being a photographer."
-Barbara Morgan

Why am I a photographer? I am not really sure. It is something that I love. Photography is who I am. Photography is what I do. Ever since my junior year of high school I have not been able to put down my camera. I was entranced by the ability to capture one singular moment in time and hold onto it forever. For most people what they do in high school is just for fun. It may become a hobby, but usually nothing more. For me it became my life.

I am a teacher, a wife, a mother, a photographer. I try to extend my love of photography to those around me whether it is in the classroom, or through the portraits and events that I have been to. Photography can truly capture a feeling, a meaning to life and I want to pass that on.

In my 15 plus years of photographing weddings, portraits, and events I have pushed myself to excel in capturing the true moment, just as it happened, just as you would remember it. Let Meredith Stevens Photography Help you to capture the moments that mean the most to you.

Rosenfeld080
Rosenfeld080
maracopyright
backlit

2 Reviews for Meredith Stevens Photography

Although I've known Meredith for years, she was so professional throughout the whole process. She took some beautiful shots and did some things I wouldn't have thought of. I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures from that day and use her in future events! :)

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2011

Meredith did such a great job. Before the wedding we had a meeting to discuss my ideas, must have photos, etc. Then a couple of days before the wedding she came out to the venue to get an idea of the lighting and get my ideas on places on site that I'd want to do my pictures. She thought of everything and had the best ideas! On the day of she came early to take pictures as we set up and while the bridal party got ready. Then she took pictures and captured the most amazing moments during my ceremony and reception. She edits quickly and gives you little sneak peeks as she works on your photos. I absolutely love the results and she will be the first person I go to with my photography needs in the future!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Meredith Stevens Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 12222 Riverton Court Remington, 22734 See on map