Richmond, VA 23298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Meadowbrook Country Club

CHRISSANDRA · Married on 10/11/2014

I was in love with this place the first day I seen it. The staff is awesome. James was there and ready to go on whatever I needed and if it didn't seem possible he made it happen. I did not get to the garden because it rained. But I did use it for my bridal portraits and they came out gorgeous.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • F

Kim · Married on 11/12/2011

Meadowbrook Country Club was very beautiful!! The food was delicious and the guests raved about the food and the "class" of the venue. The staff was very helpful and assisted in making the wedding day memorable :-)

Sent on 02/07/2012

Candace · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Meadowbrook Country Club on September 15, 2018. Our whole experience was absolutely amazing. The Meadowbrook staff, especially Diana, the Banquet Manager, was awesome and an absolute delight to work with – their support and professionalism was top-notch. They catered to all of our needs, wants and desires and ensured that everything was perfect for our special day. If you are looking for a venue to have your wedding (ceremony and/or reception), I absolutely recommend Meadowbrook Country Club.

Sent on 10/02/2018