3700 Brandermill Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23112 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 40 to 150
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Brandermill Country Club

A country-style wedding venue in Midlothian, Virginia, Brandermill Country Club offers couples an idyllic setting in which to exchange vows. The venue's attentive staff has been servicing couples throughout Virginia since 2009. Dedicated to creating a truly unique experience at an affordable price, Brandermill Country Club is the perfect choice for engaged couples!

Facilities and Capacity
Brandermill Country Club hosts weddings of various sizes and shapes. Accommodating a maximum of 150 guests, the venue offers two event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Brandermill Country Club benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Cleanup
  • Setup

Cuisine
Brandermill Country Club's culinary team is happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests. Couples benefit from a variety of options presented via the following serving styles:

• Hor d'oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Plated dinner
  • Family style

Other Facilities
In addition to services and amenities, the venue also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Brandermill Country Club offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Said services include:

• Bartender(s)

Bride's bouquet toss
bcc5
Couple's traditional kiss
Couple's traditional kiss
Our outdoor pergola, is the perfect location for a serene ceremony. Lined with azaleas that bloom...
x2
2390518413366952597761001203344646891570413n

• 360º Virtual Tours 1

11 Reviews for Brandermill Country Club

Megan · Married on 05/10/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding here in May, and we had the best time! John helped us figure out a menu in our budget, and he gave us prices for all of the beer we were interested in having and recommended what we would need for our guest count without breaking the bank. He was so responsive to our questions, and was always available to assist us. We were allowed to decorate the night before, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect for our day. And our food was delicious! Definitely a great experience for a fantastic price!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Brandermill in September 2015, and we couldn't be happier. Originally we were working with Afla, but Afla unfortunately left Brandermill a couple of months prior to our wedding. We then worked with Jason. Both Jason and Afla were FANTASTIC. They were ridiculously prompt in their communication (I always received a response within 24 hours of contacting them - they must never sleep!) which made me feel so taken care of. Jason's final execution of our reception was perfect - we had the time of our lives and Jason made sure all of the details were taken care of. He was detail oriented, which is great because I'm very type-A and had a LOOOT of questions for him. I appreciated his willingness to be available and answer my millions of detailed questions, as often as I needed. I can't imagine having my wedding reception anywhere but Brandermill - they made the planning process so easy and enjoyable, they were flexible, they gave me tons of options - Jason even got on the phone with me to help talk me through the pricing for appetizers when I was confused. The food was fantastic and the venue itself was beautiful, but I would really recommend Brandermill because of the amazing staff. I've never worked with a place so helpful. I have such positive memories about the wedding planning process, and I can't thank Afla and Jason enough for making the experience not only easy, but enjoyable! THANK YOU!

Kelsey · Married on 07/19/2014

This review is for Brandermill Country Club as a wedding venue. I feel this venue is one of the best kept secrets in the Richmond area! I think you would be hard pressed to find a better value! We originally looked at having our ceremony in a state park, but for only a few hundred dollars more, we discovered Brandermill (not including food or drinks of course). It is such a good balance of price and amenities. There are three different options for ceremony location: on the green (think rolling fields with trees and a pond), the pergola with strings of globe lights (rain back up for light rain), and inside the reception space. It actually torrentially down poured on our wedding day, so we were inside- but you actually pay a reduced price if you are in one of the two rain backup locations- which was a nice consolation. The clubhouse manager, Jason, was amazing to work with from start to finish! He is incredibly organized, responded to our emails promptly, and always had a positive, friendly attitude. He even brought my husband and I a few complimentary drinks and champagne during the wedding reception! I am so glad we went with Brandermill, great prices, friendly and competent staff, and a beautiful space!

Brandermill Country Club Pricing

Guest List

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$5,762 - $9,000
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Bridal Shower
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Brandermill Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 40
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club, Park
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

• 3700 Brandermill Pkwy Midlothian, VA 23112 See on map
    8047441185 (237) (Phone number)
    8047441187 (Fax Number)