$6k-$9k
40-150
Guest Capacity

About Brandermill Country Club

A country-style wedding venue in Midlothian, Virginia, Brandermill Country Club offers couples an idyllic setting in which to exchange vows. The venue’s attentive staff has been servicing couples throughout Virginia since 2009. Dedicated to creating a truly unique experience at an affordable price, Brandermill Country Club is the perfect choice for engaged couples!

Facilities and Capacity
Brandermill Country Club hosts weddings of various sizes and shapes. Accommodating a maximum of 150 guests, the venue offers two event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Brandermill Country Club benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Cleanup
  • Setup

Cuisine
Brandermill Country Club’s culinary team is happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests. Couples benefit from a variety of options presented via the following serving styles:

• Hor d’oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Plated dinner
  • Family style

Other Facilities
In addition to services and amenities, the venue also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Brandermill Country Club offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Said services include:

• Bartender(s)

Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Lighting (1)
China (1)

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Brandermill in September 2015, and we couldn't be happier. Originally we were working with Afla, but Afla unfortunately left Brandermill a couple of months prior to our wedding. We then worked with Jason. Both Jason and Afla were FANTASTIC. They were ridiculously prompt in their communication (I always received a response within 24 hours of contacting them - they must never sleep!) which made me feel so taken care of. Jason's final execution of our reception was perfect - we had the time of our lives and Jason made sure all of the details were taken care of. He was detail oriented, which is great because I'm very type-A and had a LOOOT of questions for him. I appreciated his willingness to be available and answer my millions of detailed questions, as often as I needed. I can't imagine having my wedding reception anywhere but Brandermill - they made the planning process so easy and enjoyable, they were flexible, they gave me tons of options - Jason even got on the phone with me to help talk me through the pricing for appetizers when I was confused. The food was fantastic and the venue itself was beautiful, but I would really recommend Brandermill because of the amazing staff. I've never worked with a place so helpful. I have such positive memories about the wedding planning process, and I can't thank Afla and Jason enough for making the experience not only easy, but enjoyable! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, House Liquor, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My daughter's wedding reception was ideal. The food and service were perfect. The music and dancing were excellent. This is a wonderful place to host a reception. Mr. Irani worked with us to adjust everything to fit our schedule and budget. We heard from many people at the reception that this was the best reception they had ever attended. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Debbie , 7/6/13, 3 Reviews

Our Venue

7 Photos

Events

3700 Brandermill Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23112   See On Map
804-744-1185 (phone) 804-744-1187 (fax)
8am- 5pm Sunday - Tuesday 8am- 7pm Wednesday-Saturday