Brandermill Country Club

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

A country-style wedding venue in Midlothian, Virginia, Brandermill Country Club offers couples an idyllic setting in which to exchange vows. The venue’s attentive staff has been servicing couples throughout Virginia since 2009. Dedicated to creating a truly unique experience at an affordable price, Brandermill Country Club is the perfect choice for engaged couples!

Facilities and Capacity
Brandermill Country Club hosts weddings of various sizes and shapes. Accommodating a maximum of 150 guests, the venue offers two event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Brandermill Country Club benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Outside vendors
  • Cleanup
  • Setup

Cuisine
Brandermill Country Club’s culinary team is happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests. Couples benefit from a variety of options presented via the following serving styles:

• Hor d’oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Plated dinner
  • Family style

Other Facilities
In addition to services and amenities, the venue also offers wedding-event facilities. Interested couples may benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
Brandermill Country Club offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Said services include:

• Bartender(s)
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Country/Golf Club
Park

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

Shelly Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing venue!

John and the staff were great from the initial tour to the wonderful wedding day! They answered any questions I had throughout the process and made our wedding day amazing!
    Megan Married on 05/10/2018
    My husband and I just had our wedding here in May, and we had the best time! John helped us figure out a menu in our budget, and he gave us prices for all of the beer we were interested in having and recommended what we would need for our guest count without breaking the bank. He was so responsive to our questions, and was always available to assist us. We were allowed to decorate the night before, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect for our day. And our food was delicious! Definitely a great experience for a fantastic price!
  • User2356794 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at Brandermill in September 2015, and we couldn't be happier. Originally we were working with Afla, but Afla unfortunately left Brandermill a couple of months prior to our wedding. We then worked with Jason. Both Jason and Afla were FANTASTIC. They were ridiculously prompt in their communication (I always received a response within 24 hours of contacting them - they must never sleep!) which made me feel so taken care of. Jason's final execution of our reception was perfect - we had the time of our lives and Jason made sure all of the details were taken care of. He was detail oriented, which is great because I'm very type-A and had a LOOOT of questions for him. I appreciated his willingness to be available and answer my millions of detailed questions, as often as I needed. I can't imagine having my wedding reception anywhere but Brandermill - they made the planning process so easy and enjoyable, they were flexible, they gave me tons of options - Jason even got on the phone with me to help talk me through the pricing for appetizers when I was confused. The food was fantastic and the venue itself was beautiful, but I would really recommend Brandermill because of the amazing staff. I've never worked with a place so helpful. I have such positive memories about the wedding planning process, and I can't thank Afla and Jason enough for making the experience not only easy, but enjoyable! THANK YOU!

Pricing

Brandermill Country Club Price Rates

3700 Brandermill Pkwy Midlothian, VA, 23112

8am- 5pm Sunday - Tuesday 8am- 7pm Wednesday-Saturday
Location of (Brandermill Country Club)

Brandermill Country Club frequently asked questions

At Brandermill Country Club, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Brandermill Country Club includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At Brandermill Country Club, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Brandermill Country Club includes:
  • Limited Bar
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Brandermill Country Club in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Brandermill Country Club for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Country/Golf Club
  • Park

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Brandermill Country Club for wedding events?

Brandermill Country Club offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Brandermill Country Club offer?

Brandermill Country Club offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Brandermill Country Club offer for wedding events?

Brandermill Country Club offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend Brandermill Country Club and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brandermill Country Club is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in flexibility, 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in average response time, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.6 in value.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding

Wedding Venues