Brandermill Country Club Reviews

12 | Midlothian, VA

12 Reviews for Brandermill Country Club

Shelly · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing venue!

John and the staff were great from the initial tour to the wonderful wedding day! They answered any questions I had throughout the process and made our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Megan · Married on 05/10/2018

My husband and I just had our wedding here in May, and we had the best time! John helped us figure out a menu in our budget, and he gave us prices for all of the beer we were interested in having and recommended what we would need for our guest count without breaking the bank. He was so responsive to our questions, and was always available to assist us. We were allowed to decorate the night before, and the staff went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect for our day. And our food was delicious! Definitely a great experience for a fantastic price!

Sent on 06/24/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Brandermill in September 2015, and we couldn't be happier. Originally we were working with Afla, but Afla unfortunately left Brandermill a couple of months prior to our wedding. We then worked with Jason. Both Jason and Afla were FANTASTIC. They were ridiculously prompt in their communication (I always received a response within 24 hours of contacting them - they must never sleep!) which made me feel so taken care of. Jason's final execution of our reception was perfect - we had the time of our lives and Jason made sure all of the details were taken care of. He was detail oriented, which is great because I'm very type-A and had a LOOOT of questions for him. I appreciated his willingness to be available and answer my millions of detailed questions, as often as I needed. I can't imagine having my wedding reception anywhere but Brandermill - they made the planning process so easy and enjoyable, they were flexible, they gave me tons of options - Jason even got on the phone with me to help talk me through the pricing for appetizers when I was confused. The food was fantastic and the venue itself was beautiful, but I would really recommend Brandermill because of the amazing staff. I've never worked with a place so helpful. I have such positive memories about the wedding planning process, and I can't thank Afla and Jason enough for making the experience not only easy, but enjoyable! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Kelsey · Married on 07/19/2014

This review is for Brandermill Country Club as a wedding venue. I feel this venue is one of the best kept secrets in the Richmond area! I think you would be hard pressed to find a better value! We originally looked at having our ceremony in a state park, but for only a few hundred dollars more, we discovered Brandermill (not including food or drinks of course). It is such a good balance of price and amenities. There are three different options for ceremony location: on the green (think rolling fields with trees and a pond), the pergola with strings of globe lights (rain back up for light rain), and inside the reception space. It actually torrentially down poured on our wedding day, so we were inside- but you actually pay a reduced price if you are in one of the two rain backup locations- which was a nice consolation. The clubhouse manager, Jason, was amazing to work with from start to finish! He is incredibly organized, responded to our emails promptly, and always had a positive, friendly attitude. He even brought my husband and I a few complimentary drinks and champagne during the wedding reception! I am so glad we went with Brandermill, great prices, friendly and competent staff, and a beautiful space!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Debbie · Married on 07/06/2013

My daughter's wedding reception was ideal. The food and service were perfect. The music and dancing were excellent. This is a wonderful place to host a reception. Mr. Irani worked with us to adjust everything to fit our schedule and budget. We heard from many people at the reception that this was the best reception they had ever attended. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding day so special!

Sent on 11/24/2013

We had our ceremony and reception at BCC and it was perfect! The staff is so amazing, we were able to go in at 9am that day and decorate the way we wanted. Afla, the club manager, is absolutely fantastic and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!!! He's very helpful and will give his opinion when requested, but he's never pushy! He wants your day to be the way you want it! We were so happy with everything there and my friend had her reception there 2 weeks later (I of course recommended them!)

Sent on 07/01/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2013

This is truly the best pick for a bride that is on a budget but wants something beautiful and classy! Our meals averaged $30 a person and they have so many bar packages to chose from our reception was affordable! The decor and club are both so beautiful and Afla (event coordinator) was a joy to work with!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2012

Loved this venue! Couldn't imagine it being any more perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Mary · Married on 06/04/2011

They were very accommodating, professional, thorough, and attentive. A perfect venue, close to nice hotels, and the staff was incredible. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, and they took care of everything.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

We had a great experience working with Brandermill - my husband and I are so glad we booked with them. Afla is fantastic - he is helpful, responsive, organized, flexible and so easy to work with. He truly took stress out of wedding planning. He was there from the beginning to the end, helping us decide on our menu, communicating with our other vendors, coordinating the day-of set up, being present and helpful during the reception, and everything in between. In addition, Brandermill is affordable, the food is good, and the ballroom is beautiful. Our only issue was that the dance floor was not as large as we were anticipating - space was a little tight for a wedding with 106 guests. However, our table layout may have caused that and Afla and his staff were very accommodating by moving tables around before our guests arrived. I highly recommend Brandermill!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2015

Great Venue, Beautiful wedding with an easy transition to the reception! Staff were all very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Tamara · Married on 12/28/2014

My husband and I renewed our vows on December 28, 2014. We held our reception at the Brandermill Country Club. It was an amazing choice for our mid size reception of about 120 people. Not only was the venue affordable but Afla Irani, the clubhouse manager, was amazing to work with as well. I did all of my planning from miles away but Afla made it very easy to do so. He was very clear in explaining all the details and pricing and responded to all emails in a timely manner. He was also very flexible, being that I changed my date about 5 times! The food was great (steak was huge), staff was great and the venue was very lovely, even in the winter. If I had to do it all over again (which I wish I could) I would definitely choose the same venue!

Sent on 01/07/2015