Simpsonville, SC 29680 Map · Phone number

About McKittrick Events

McKittrick Events was developed on the bases that there is no wedding too big or to small or wedding budget to big or too small as long as it fits the couple! Dispite 2.3 million weddings happen each year we know each couple is different with different ideas of what a wedding should be. We are here to help in any way you see fit for you!

Other couples have also viewed

• Eternal Elegance Events
mckittrickevents
mckittrick1

4 Reviews for McKittrick Events

Mandie · Married on 09/15/2012

Wow! McKittrick Events was phenomenal in every way possible. From last minute planning, to only a three week notice of my wedding McKittrick Events was on top of their game. Quality was above and beyond what we expected, and for a very reasonable price. I would reccommend this wedding planner for everyone and anyone.

McKittrick events did everything that I (the bride) wanted, and was quick to come up with a suggestion or result for something I wasn't sure about. She handled everything firmly when needed, and had a tissue box when it was necessary.

Handled everything PERFECTLY from start to finish. Very professional and on top of the ball. Including when my dress button broke, McKittrick events even had a pin to fasten my dress through the whole wedding. I was so very impressed, words can not describe how perfect McKittrick Events was.

Too bad I only get married once, because I would love to deal with this wedding planner again in a heart beat!!

-A VERY satisfied customer and former bride.

Sent on 09/28/2012

We had the pleasure of working with Kelli as our day-of wedding coordinator and she was worth her weight in gold (and then some!). We met twice before the wedding, both times she took plenty of notes and brought up questions and ideas that I hadn't even thought of. She was always readily accessible by e-mail and text message and even offered to help me run local errands and meet with vendors on my behalf (we got married in SC where neither my husband or I live). On the day of the wedding she was in constant contact with myself, my husband, the wedding party, and our vendors. We always knew exactly what was going on, where we needed to be, and what was coming up next.

Another thing - Kelli had only 45 minutes to run our wedding rehearsal (we had a limited time window and some of us arrived late (myself and the groom included!), and she still managed to coordinate a bridal party of 12, the ushers, our timing and music, and our chapel decorations like a pro.

Kelli was so much fun to work with (and a great stress reliever!) and I would readily recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 08/03/2012

McKittrick Events's reply:

Thank you so much girl! Your wedding was beautiful! I wish you and your hubby the very best!

L · Married on 11/12/2011

McKittrick Events was fabulous to work with!!! Her attitude was continuously pleasant as was her interaction with the wedding party and vendors. She always made me feel like I shouldn't have to worry about anything; if anything did need attention (and it did), she'd handle it. That is priceless :)

I worked directly with Kelli; she served as our day-of wedding coordinator. She made herself readily available via email/phone (I was planning a SC wedding from NC), she met with me face-to-face before hand to go over details, she directed our rehearsal, and coordinated the ceremony. She even met with vendors when I couldn't because I was in another state.

There are 2 things that stand out and show her worth - 1. She maintained control of our rambunctious wedding party at the rehearsal and the day of AND they loved her! 2. The florist botched the flowers (missing BM bouquet, missing corsages, mini bride's kissing ball was bigger than the mini bride.... Kelli fixed it all, I didn't have to worry about any of it.

5 stars all the way!

Sent on 12/29/2011

McKittrick Events's reply:

Lynn thank you for such a great review! I loved your wedding party everyone was so great! And you looked absolutely amazing!!

McKittrick Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Embellished Events
    Embellished Events Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of mentoring Kelli, and she coordinated my own wedding. There are not enough positive things to say about her! She keeps her cool, works well with other vendors, and learns quickly. So fun to work with!

• Simpsonville, 29680 See on map
    Location of (McKittrick Events)