San Antonio, TX 78257 Map · Phone number

About Mayhar Design

Not just planners - think of us as interior designers for your wedding. With a design background, we approach your wedding with a focus on the aesthetics. From conceptualization to the final implementation, Mayhar emphasizes attention to detail – combining unique elements for unexpected, refreshing design.

Our work has been featured in:
- BRIDES Magazine

d8413a404fbca5d0 1382555943417 elisabrent15

5 Reviews for Mayhar Design

• Elisa

Elisa · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Mayhar. Melanie and Ashleigh have a keen design sense and executed everything perfectly.

I engaged the Mayhar team very early on in my planning process. Both my husband and I travel a lot for work, and aren't from Texas, so we needed all the help that we could get. Melanie and Ashleigh worked through booking venues, changing the design board, sourcing vendors, and solving all sorts of issues with grace and kindness. Melanie has beautiful modern taste and was able to complete everything on budget--- which is often a challenge for brides. They kept me on task and made sure not to drop the ball on ANYTHING. I can't recommend them enough for full planning.

To say it rained on my wedding day would be an understatement. It monsooned with flash flood warnings. Melanie and Ashleigh had their eye on the weather and had a contingency plan in place several days before the wedding. Although it was not outside, as I had planned, they executed a stunning event. Everything was perfect, from the chalkboard seating chart, to the flowers, and the table settings. The little details like having a dinner packed for us and waters in our get away vehicle, did not go unnoticed. Nothing was too small for them to do, and despite the weather, there was not a single hiccup.

I wholeheartedly recommend the Mayhar team. They are extremely talented with design and executed everything perfectly. Melanie and Ashleigh became like family to us and I can't wait to work on events together with Mayhar in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Mary Ann · Married on 11/02/2012

Love them, I (Mom,mother of the bride) left the day in their capable hands and did not worry about anything. They worked so hard and we couldn't have been happier with the results. Beautiful wedding and they were a huge help keeping within the budget.

Sent on 01/24/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Mayhar Design. Ashleigh and Melanie are so easy to work with and have such a great eye for detail. These ladies are going places.

The goal of my wedding was to be "simple, yet elegant". Keep in mind, I am one of those that some would say have a champagne taste on a beer budget. Even my mom laughed at me, but not Mayhar. They exceeded all expectations and worked within my budget to pull off looks that many brides would pay big bucks for.

We decided pretty late in the game to hire them for our event, but it was one of the best decisions that we made. They are organized, responsive, accommodating, and most importantly creative with an awesome eye for design. I totally recommend them to everyone that I talk to and am truly grateful that they were there to calm, comfort, and help with the details on such a huge day. Cheers to Mayhar.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Mayhar Design FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination

• San Antonio, 78257 See on map
    9173767605 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Mayhar Design)