Wanderlust Wedding Coordination

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Wanderlust Wedding Coordination is a wedding planning company based out of San Antonio, Texas. The detail-oriented business strives for top-of-the-line results to bring their clients' unique visions to life. Their talented team is dedicated to providing couples with the utmost care and personal attention for planning experiences that are as seamless as possible.

Whether you need help picking out a vendor, creating a honeymoon itinerary, or simply knowing where to begin, Wanderlust Wedding Coordination has got you covered. Their team has thoughtfully compiled a variety of packages so that couples can choose the services that align with their individual needs. This business is happy to provide to-be-weds with partial-day, mid-day, full-day, weekend, month, and half-year service options. Each coordination package includes a consultation, vendor referrals, checklist and timeline creation, management of the ceremony and reception flow, and much more.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Charles R. Married on 09/17/2021

You Cannot Do It Alone

Alicia is a very well organized planner. She is prepared with any situation that may arise. I would highly recommend her for anyone that is thinking of having a coordinator. Looking back at the wedding, I cannot even begin to think how someone may do that without a coordinator. She was able to wrangle all of the wedding party in a structured format, kept us on time, and worked with the vendors and their placements. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Wanderlust Wedding Coordination's reply:

Hi Charles! It was a pleasure working with you. We thank you for your continued admiration for our company. We had such a great time coordinating your event. Such a fun day!

Pricing

Wanderlust Wedding Coordination Price Rates

Team

Alicia Ramirez
Alicia Ramirez
Owner

My name is Alicia (uh-lee-see-ah), and I'm so glad you're considering me to coordinate your special day. When I am not planning events, in my spare time I enjoy traveling, playing with my dogs Ringo and Leonidas, gardening, restoring our mid century home, and of course catching up on my streaming services. My favorite holiday is Halloween and every day is spooky season with me. I love to spend my time outdoors in nature and feel best when I am exploring new places. I am an avid traveler and absolutely am enthralled with learning about new cultures and food. You can always catch me with a large English Breakfast Tea and an eager excitement to work with you.

San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, TX, 78228
Location of (Wanderlust Wedding Coordination)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding