Sweet Gardenia Weddings

San Antonio, TX View map
$3,800 Package Price

$3,800 Package Price

Stephanie D. is your go-to bridal consultant for all things wedding! She will be happily joining in on the wedding excitement and covering all the details from behind. Sometimes, you just need a friend to tell it like it is. Don’t just hire any event planner! Hire someone who specializes in delivering dream weddings. Someone who will be just as happy to see that wedding day glow. Our brides and grooms are our number one priority throughout the engagement experience. LGBTQ+ friendly and proud! We take pride in delivering exceptional management of your entire wedding.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$250

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/22/2021

Choose Stephanie, you won't regret it!

If you’re considering whether or not you need a day of coordinator, get with Stephanie at Sweet Gardenia Weddings, you’ll thank yourself later! We could not be happier with our choice and Stephanie was amazing from beginning to end. We felt a good vibe from our initial consultation and that carried through to each meeting and our wedding day.

She was organized, asked all the right questions and took a lot off of our plate. She took care of all of the little details that you don’t have time to think of on your big day and handled communications with our vendors. She looked out for us and made sure our wants and needs were her top priority, we definitely felt catered to as a couple.

As stressful as wedding planning is, we are so incredibly thankful to have had Stephanie by our side through the process. She is an incredible person with a passion to make your big day unforgettable. Our only regret is not having hired her sooner!
    Amanda Married on 09/10/2021

Stephanie is worth it !

Stephanie is phenomenal!! She went above and beyond on my wedding day, I had a lot of things ready and my venue cancelled two months before my date.. I was freaking out and Stephanie not only calmed me down but gave my numerous options. I told her I wanted a new venue and by 5 pm that same day she had two options !! She not only made me feel comfortable but my husband and children happy. She is your hype man , dance partner and voice of organization. She is the real deal !!
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 05/15/2021

MVP of the Wedding

Stephanie is my wedding MVP. She saved the day so many times. When my cake vendor had to be replaced 48 hrs before the wedding she found someone within an hour who could execute my vision under budget and with free delivery. When the venue was ignoring my calls she kept after them until she got answers. And when I decided the week of the wedding to hire a videographer she found a vendor with availability that same day who fit the budget.

Deals

Sweet Gardenia Weddings 1
Exclusive

10530 Starcrest Dr San Antonio, TX, 78217
Location of (Sweet Gardenia Weddings)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding