JC Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Package Price

Based out of San Antonio, Texas, JC Events is a professional wedding and event planning service. With every celebration, the team here aims to provide exceptional customer service and personal touches to each event. They take tremendous pride in unique experiences and believe in the power of clear communication. A custom plan is created for each couple, reflecting the uniqueness of their relationship. Owner Jennifer has more than a decade of experience in event planning and loves helping her clients' visions come to life. She wants to make the process as fun and enjoyable as possible.

Jennifer understands that every couple is different and requires varying amounts of input when planning their big day. Because of this, she offers both full-service and partial planning services. Whether couples need assistance planning and coordinating from start to finish, or a little help on the day, she will have them covered. JC Events can provide couples with a range of helpful wedding planning packages that cover a variety of services. They also offer a few add-on services to make the planning process even easier for you. These include floral design, officiating services, an open-air photo booth, and various other rentals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Vanessa G. Married on 05/14/2022

The Dream Team!!

Jennifer and her team are absolutely amazing! From beginning to end, Jennifer was by my side and she and Ashley made my wedding day better than I could have dreamed. They were both professional, always on time for our meetings, and attended not only to my needs, but to all my guests. I truly mean it when I say I could not have gotten married without Jennifer and her team. Her help, support, connections with other vendors and overall work ethic is 10/10. She remained in contact with me always, kept me updated and on track and truly alleviated a lot of stress from my plate as a bride. Not once did I feel like I was bothering her with my questions or concerns and she was always responsive .. and don’t get me started on floral! This team went above and beyond! My flowers and decor for my wedding took my breath away! Jennifer even provided small decor items, cake utensils and more that I never had to worry about and came included! My husband, myself and family and friends had an experience of a lifetime and it was all due to the help of JC Events coordination and flowers/decor. Even My family came up to me after and raved about Jennifer and Ashley and how smoothly they made my wedding go! .. So, look no further, this team will make your dream wedding come true!
    Angella B. Married on 04/23/2022

An amazing coordinator and wonderful person

Jennifer is a treasure! She is so knowledgeable and experienced, and is able to answer any question or solve any issue that may arise. My husband and I had two small events (one on the beach and one in Hill Country) over several months. Each time Jennifer was right there with wonderful advice and support, and kept me on track when I was overwhelmed. She is wonderful to work with, is great at organizing all the vendors, and created beautiful floral pieces for us both times! Jennifer is an amazing coordinator, and has a wonderful team around her. She is has so many 'extras' that help make the day truly unique - from photo booth to centerpiece details to larger wedding decor. We were able to use her geometric arch on the beach. It was a perfect touch! I would recommend Jennifer to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

JC Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

San Antonios Best DJ.com San Antonios Best DJ.com Wedding DJs

Jennifer is awesome! Very detail oriented and knows the inns and outs and how to make a wedding flow great! I work with Jennifer for many years and she has a lot of experience.

Lo Caruthers Photography Lo Caruthers Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is amazing to work with! She gets the job done and makes everyone around her feel comfortable. She knows what she is doing and she's fun, as well.

Expose the Heart Expose the Heart Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is amazing! There isn't anyone I would rather have plan an event for me. I've had the pleasure of working side by side with this talented little lady and she gets the job done! Talented, organized, extreme attention to detail. When working an event, I always have a sigh of relief knowing she is there. I recommend her to all my brides even if only for day of coordinating. She is a must have at every event.

14924 Forward Pass San Antonio, TX, 78258