14924 Forward Pass, San Antonio, TX 78258 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Events by Jennifer Craft

Leave the details to me! I will take the stress out of planning your special day, With 8 years of experience in event planning, great attention to detail, knowledge of local venues and event professionals, I enjoy working with clients and take pride in planning and executing the perfect event. Whether you need help on the day of or full service planning, I am happy to be of service. ​

Events by Jennifer Craft is independently-owned and operated in Texas. Events by Jennifer Craft offers services that are unique, custom and come with a personal touch. Jennifer Craft graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations. She is also a certified event coordinator through The Wedding Planning Institute. Through Events by Jennifer Craft's team experience in the event industry, leadership roles, extreme organization, attention to detail and passion for planning, we enjoy working with clients and take pride in planning and executing the perfect event. Events by JC serves all of Texas.

For more information, please text/call us at (210) 643-7133

For helpful tips and ideas, check out our BLOG through our website!

Instagram: @eventsbyjc

Events by Jennifer Craft 7
  • Lizette

Lizette · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

Jennifer was great! She had an answer for all my questions I had and kept me on track as we got closer to the big day. I felt so lost at first so unsure of how to plan this whole wedding, she definitely made it so much easier. Day of wedding I was very calm and not stressed thanks to Jennifer. All the vendors were commenting how calm I was and how usually lots of brides are stressing out the day of. One of my best choices for my wedding!!!💜

Sent on 05/03/2019

Catherine · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!!

Jennifer and her assistant were absolutely amazing! The timeline that she constantly tweaked for us as we drew closer to our wedding day gave us an overview of what to expect and saved so much anxiety and took away our worries of overthinking our wedding day. I believe because of this, my now husband and I were able to actually enjoy our wedding day without stress or constantly worrying about what needed to be done next. Our families were also able to enjoy the day rather than worrying, which was something I really wanted. Our wedding day was perfect, and went so smoothly, and we owe it all to Jennifer.

Sent on 03/11/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Events by Jennifer Craft 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• San Antonios Best DJ.com
    San Antonios Best DJ.com Wedding DJs

Jennifer is awesome! Very detail oriented and knows the inns and outs and how to make a wedding flow great! I work with Jennifer for many years and she has a lot of experience.

• Lo Caruthers Photography
    Lo Caruthers Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is amazing to work with! She gets the job done and makes everyone around her feel comfortable. She knows what she is doing and she's fun, as well.

• Expose the Heart
    Expose the Heart Wedding Photographers

Jennifer is amazing! There isn't anyone I would rather have plan an event for me. I've had the pleasure of working side by side with this talented little lady and she gets the job done! Talented, organized, extreme attention to detail. When working an event, I always have a sigh of relief knowing she is there. I recommend her to all my brides even if only for day of coordinating. She is a must have at every event.

• 14924 Forward Pass San Antonio, TX, 78258 See on map